Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• Total voters
This is it. We get to see Rukia's bankai and it's so amazing!!!

I loved this fight in the manga since As Nodt is one of my favorite quincies and his Vollstandig is perfect for his character. The creepy demon looking form and the who eye thing.

We start off with Ichigo having to jump through the 72 layer barrier and I liked how the stairs dropped down. Kirinji thought it would take Ichigo a week using flash step, but Ichigo knows he can do it in half a day. If only we had some distance for it, but it is what it is. We know Ichigo surpassed soul reapers now, maybe it's that transcendent thing that Aizen was talking about.

Ichigoat built different.

Jugram getting ready to execute Cang Du and BG9, I think it's gonna be a waste killing them, but it is what it is. Jugram's scales are cool tho, the Balance is such a broken ability, but holy shit he decapitated them.

We still don't know what BG9's schrift is tho :lusalty:

Thank god the anime confirms that Yhwach gains everything when the souls return to him. He takes their power, all the knowledge and skills their soul possessed become part of his own power. I HOPE we see more schrifts being used by Yhwach because it's been stated twice, so you can't even argue against this. We get some good information on what Yhwach except near the end for the last bit.

Seeing Cang Du's head just on the cart like that was pretty funny :milaugh:

Uryu had a point tho, they were powerful assets, but if Yhwach takes their power then it's probably better for them.

I love As Nodt's VA, he's nailing the character perfectly and the animation is amazing in this fight.

As Nodt's fear is so strong tho, it's just unfortunate he got countered by Rukia (kinda seeing a pattern here lol). The Rukia scenece where her eyes are gone and bleeding is pretty creepy and As Nodt's VA just adds on to it.

I wish they added on to a lot of these sternritters cuz As Nodt had somewhat of an interesting backstory. I guess they didn't have enough time to go through all of them, but the main ones like Bambi and As Nodt should've been expanded on more.

The As Nodt scenes where everyone goes from normal to a corpse are :steef:

They nailed this character down, but I wish the music was a bit more creepy when he was transforming.

I still think Byakuya sshould've died, but I can see where it was going with him there. They wanted Rukia to be acknowledged by her brother. I don't like how he's back and stronger than the person who no diffed his ass.

The royal guard training boost and the zenkai boost for being close to death gave him a massive power-up I guess.

The Senbonzakura animation is nice too.

As Nodt's death was good, but I think Rukia being beating him alone would've been better than Byakuya interfering.

It was still an amazing episode regardless and Rukia's bankai is so beautiful. I wish we got to see more of it in action, but she did kinda just oneshot him in the manga so there isn't much they can do.

The next episode tho is gonna be another banger. Guenael Lee is actually so broken, it's crazy how Gremmy created someone like that, but people think he's stupid for fighting Kenpachi when it was his ego that got in the way. Can't wait for the fight, it's gonna go crazy.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Sebastian Michaelis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ @OniKagura @Shanal @Owari Da @Cream filled donut7 @gz89 @Captain Dom @AL sama @TheAncientCenturion @Nightlord101 @MUUGEN

We start off with Ichigo having to jump through the 72 layer barrier and I liked how the stairs dropped down. Kirinji thought it would take Ichigo a week using flash step, but Ichigo knows he can do it in half a day. If only we had some distance for it, but it is what it is. We know Ichigo surpassed soul reapers now, maybe it's that transcendent thing that Aizen was talking about.

not sure why there are stairs if he can just fly down
it's kinda stupid

Good episode overall
Liked Rukiya's Bankai but wish they let it breathe (non pun intended) more. The ending sequence where we actually see her Bankai went by fast

People already commented about the pros and cons of Byakuya interfering. I like that he at least acknowledged that Rukiya is the one that has to finish the fight. It showed his respect for her new strength (though anime gotta anime with the girl crying when somebody acknowledges her)

I'm ibterested in how they tackle the Gremmy fight next episode. That was one of my most disliked fights in the arc due to the stupid op-ness of Gremmy's power, and the even bigger stupidity of how he lost

I'm ibterested in how they tackle the Gremmy fight next episode. That was one of my most disliked fights in the arc due to the stupid op-ness of Gremmy's power, and the even bigger stupidity of how he lost
Gremmy lost because he wanted to test his "strength" as the strongest vs the strongest shinigami. His ego got the best of him and he couldn't contain Kenpachi's strength properly.

It's not as bad when you factor in the fact that he was isolated from everyone by Yhwach so that he wouldn't be able to have a creative mind/imagination.

Renji's bankai to Rukia bankai. This has been one amazing ride. Wish we could get 36 episodes. Who knows how long we gotta wait, gotta appreciate it while it last. No complaints from me as usual 5/5 episode. Rukia Bankai is amazing but I guess I missed the draw backs while reading the manga. I still hopes she uses those dance moves in the future if they ever continue. Maybe add 2 more to Shikai and 2 to bankai that would be great.

Gremmy lost because he wanted to test his "strength" as the strongest vs the strongest shinigami. His ego got the best of him and he couldn't contain Kenpachi's strength properly.

It's not as bad when you factor in the fact that he was isolated from everyone by Yhwach so that he wouldn't be able to have a creative mind/imagination.
Gremmy’s visionary abilities is op as hell just imagine if had an vollstanding named god’s vision.