Speculations The world thinks Kaido > Shanks because they don’t understand Haki

A better question would be, why WB was Strongest Man and Pirate and why Kaido is Strongest Creature only despite being a man?

This makes no fucking sense.

WB could have been Strongest Man and Pirate while we had something as Strongest Creature.

Than even if Kaido got stronger after WB's death and became Strongest Creature he should also be Strongest Pirate. And we needed to know which was the strongest creature before Kaido.

If Zoro has to "defeat" Mihawk to be WSS. Then who Kaido "defeated" or who died in order to him be Strongest Creature?

What does Mihawk or Zoro have to do with this discussion? You got them on your mind more than Mihawk or Zorotards. Get their dicks out your mouth.

Kaido had to cheat just to beat Oden. Overrated. Both Shanks and Mihawk would slice and dice him.
Oden never beat Kaido lol. Hybrid kaido will erase him where no name attack in base K.O.ed him. Let mihawk defeat vista first then we will talk about Kaido

A better question would be, why WB was Strongest Man and Pirate and why Kaido is Strongest Creature only despite being a man?

This makes no fucking sense.

WB could have been Strongest Man and Pirate while we had something as Strongest Creature.

Than even if Kaido got stronger after WB's death and became Strongest Creature he should also be Strongest Pirate. And we needed to know which was the strongest creature before Kaido.

If Zoro has to "defeat" Mihawk to be WSS. Then who Kaido "defeated" or who died in order to him be Strongest Creature?
The World's Strongest Creature was never an official title like the WSM and WSS are. Kaido was just rumored to be the WSC. I believe the reason for that was because everyone thought Kaido couldn't be killed. Not because he possess the strength to beat anyone.

If Oda truly wanted Kaido to be the strongest in the world he would have gave him the WSM title sometime over the time skip.

Last edited:
???

This would be so underwhelming since Kaido anyway had the biggest bounty of 4 Yonkos. Even with BM being older than him and became a treat younger than him and made much more of a mess than him.

Literally, what is the reason for Kaido having such a high bounty? He isn't doing a shit during all those years. He is just at Wano.
Oops, typo. That should have been an S, WSS.

I don't understand what Oda is doing with bounties anymore. Maybe Kaido had such an high bounty because of his alliance with Orochi's samurais/ninja or the world government knew pluton was in Wano.

Oops, typo. That should have been an S, WSS.

I don't understand what Oda is doing with bounties anymore. Maybe Kaido had such an high bounty because of his alliance with Orochi's samurais/ninja or the world government knew pluton was in Wano.
Orochi's and Samurais were complete fodders. Why so much hype about it?

If at least Oda had Marines acknowledge Ryuuma to be the reason they are not invading Wano. Or even Oden...

Orochi's and Samurais were complete fodders. Why so much hype about it?

If at least Oda had Marines acknowledge Ryuuma to be the reason they are not invading Wano. Or even Oden...
I think it has to do with the unknown. The Akainu didn't send one of his admirals to Wano because he didn't know the strength of the samurai. I believe Ryuma is the reason why, Oda just didn't do a very good job at explaining it.

Then why the hell GB talking shit of Samurai and hyping Kaido after his defeat. All that shit is ridiculous.
Combination of inconsistency and bad writing.

The WG was making deals with Kaido/Orochi but somehow the Marines not knowing the strength of the samurai was the reason to not send an admiral. Instead of the strength of Kaido or the best pirates..

If the trio is Xebec WB Kaido I can give you that but I hope you're not including BM in it
Rocks trio doesn't include Xebec

Only those with VoAT Γ— CoC can beat or be above Rocks trio

Shanks must first prove he's above Oden clearly
Post automatically merged:

Ace Novel explained people think Kaido is the #1 because he was believed to be unkillable. We the readers know that isn't true.
Except it's true. Nobody could beat or kill kaido until Joyboy came

It also states Kaido is the strongest 1v1 above WB who was WSM
Post automatically merged:

Shanks shall expose more than one title as fraudulent :cheers:

Shanks > Kaido > Mihawk
Give it up

Shanks fans wish for Shanks to be the strongest
He will never be

He's not Roger or Luffy. There's a reason why Oden died...or else he'd be the current top 1 or top 2 alongside kaido

What if this is how Oda will excuse Shanks being > Kaido despite Kaido being stated as the strongest? Remember that Haki is only known to like 0.0001% of the OP world. They don’t fully understand what Shanks is capable of because of their lack of understanding of Haki, and on paper, Kaido looks stronger because of his inhuman physical strength and Dragon DF
Kaido is stronger than Shanks according to people like King, Kid, etc they know Haki