Future Events The yonko fights will turn into 2v1 until later

1. Kidd and law teamed up against a pacifista in saboady. Law is mostly undamaged like Kidd. Kidd and law will team up against big mom just like the pacifista. Any theory that kidd is gonna fight anyone else has been in the garbage since 1011. He isn’t looking to get revenge on apoo queen king etc. he’s looking to defeat big mom.

So kidd and law vs big mom which later turns into Kidd vs big mom

2. Yamato is kaidos daughter who has been seeking to fight against her father. With the revelation of advanced conquerers we have to scale Yamato up. i think Yamato will go to the roof and fight kaido with luffy.

Luffy and Yamato vs kaido. Later turns into a 1v1 luffy vs awakened kaido.

Conclusion: I don’t think it is a coincidence Oda highlighted Kidd and law as the main players behind getting big moms off the roof. They seemed to plan it and did a combo attack to get her off the roof

Yamato has proven to be a tank just like her father and even uses advanced conquerers. The reason the kaido fight and big mom will turn into a 1v1 is because the yonko fights are not just only about the new generation it’s also really about who’s gonna become the pirate king

Kaido actually told us about that in 1001.
Yamato and law have no interest in becoming pirate king.

Luffy and Yamato vs kaido will be like luffy and law vs doflamingo. both work together and Yamato has the spotlight at first then it shifts back to luffy.

Kidd has also shown capability to block lightning and big mom uses lightning and used a box to trap her homie.

This is why I think by the the fights will turn into 2v1. Yamato and luffy vs kaido. Kidd and law vs big mom. Later it turns into Kidd and luffy vs both of the yonko.

the battle for who will be the king of the pirates

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I agree with BM vs Kidd and Law but Zoro will participate in the Kaido battle. I can also see Killer fighting BM again if Hawkins joins the alliance(this doesn't seem likely but it could happen).

IMO

Luffy, Zoro and Yamato vs Kaido.

Kidd, Law and Killer vs Big Mom.

Later it turns into Kidd and luffy vs both of the yonko.
Hype :steef:

Big Mom isn’t going down to anyone other than Luffy. Kid isn’t a main character, he’s definitely not taking down someone who’s been antagonizing Luffy since the timeskip.
Reread post timeskip kidds conflicts with the big mom pirates have been set up since fishman island.

Also Oda is never making luffy fight a woman like crocodile or doflamingo get over it.

He never has and never will. It’s always been a dumb theory luffy will beat big mom.

Everytime luffy “fights” a woman post timeskip he doesn’t actually fight them just defends himself by blockibg

Reread post timeskip

Why do you think luffy didn’t fight smoothie the one notable female on the crew

It’s either luffy gets bodied or defends himself by blocking. Oda isn’t making luffy beat the shit out of a female.

the perfect example

Luffy attacks page one and only blocks ultis attack. Yamato saves luffy from ultis attack
Post automatically merged:

When he let his captain Luffy, law, and zoro deal with the man he swore vengeance on
Or maybe he’s smart and decides to take on one yonko while letting the others handle kaido because together their unstoppable

Reread post timeskip kidds conflicts with the big mom pirates have been set up since fishman island.

Also Oda is never making luffy fight a woman like crocodile or doflamingo get over it.

He never has and never will. It’s always been a dumb theory luffy will beat big mom.

Everytime luffy “fights” a woman post timeskip he doesn’t actually fight them just defends himself by blockibg

Reread post timeskip

It’s either luffy gets bodied or defends himself by blocking. Oda isn’t making luffy beat the shit out of a female.

the perfect example

Luffy attacks page one and only blocks ultis attack. Yamato saves luffy from ultis attack

Or maybe he’s smart and decides to take on one yonko while letting the others handle kaido because together their unstoppable
For sure he’ll shoot some punk pistols at big mom until Luffy comes to save him

Reread post timeskip

the perfect example

What are you talking about Luffy tried to punch the shit out of big mom in WCI.

And oh was Kid the one who said he’d fight big mom and claim fishman island as his territory? Did kid promise Katakuri that he’d take down Big Mom? Did Kid promise big mom that he’ll take her down?

No that was Luffy.

Kids going to be lucky just to survive big mom.

What are you talking about Luffy tried to punch the shit out of big mom in WCI.

And oh was Kid the one who said he’d fight big mom and claim fishman island as his territory? Did kid promise Katakuri that he’d take down Big Mom? Did Kid promise big mom that he’ll take her down?

No that was Luffy.

Kids going to be lucky just to survive big mom.
Lol.

Luffy doesn’t say I he says we. Oda isn’t gonna have luffy fight a woman get the fuck over it. Lmao.

Lol.

Luffy doesn’t say I he says we. Oda isn’t gonna have luffy fight a woman get the fuck over it. Lmao.

Or you need to read like a big boy:

Luffy Chapter 651: “I can’t leave this place in your hands. I’m gonna find you in the new world, kick your butt and announce that fishman island is my territory.”

Luffy Chapter 847: “Yeah... Don’t worry I’ll pound you flat someday!!”

Luffy Chapter 871: “I wasn’t wrong about any of it, Big Mom! The one who ends up as king of the pirates won’t be you! *Transforms into Gear 4 to Kong Gun Big Mom* Its Me!”

Chapter 896: Katakuri: “Will you be back one day to take down Big Mom?” Luffy: “Of course I will!”

Meanwhile Kid Fans:

Kid will take down big mom!!!:gokulaugh:

Oh yeah, Oda made Luffy 1v1 Kaido just for Yamato go there and 1v2 then get out and become 1v1 again. Perfectly sense. Same thing Kid and Killer with Law.
Yeah..... he did to set up the main fights.

why would this surprise you? It’s oda

Or you need to read like a big boy:

Luffy Chapter 651: “I can’t leave this place in your hands. I’m gonna find you in the new world, kick your butt and announce that fishman island is my territory.”

Luffy Chapter 847: “Yeah... Don’t worry I’ll pound you flat someday!!”

Luffy Chapter 871: “I wasn’t wrong about any of it, Big Mom! The one who ends up as king of the pirates won’t be you! *Transforms into Gear 4 to Kong Gun Big Mom* Its Me!”

Chapter 896: Katakuri: “Will you be back one day to take down Big Mom?” Luffy: “Of course I will!”

Meanwhile Kid Fans:

Kid will take down big mom!!!:gokulaugh:
Funny thing about all of that is..... Oda doesn’t have luffy beat up woman. It’s always luffy just blocking or getting destroyed. He never actually beats up a woman. He didn’t even fight smoothie.

you also realize Kidd and big mom has been set up since fishman island

Yeah..... he did to set up the main fights.

why would this surprise you? It’s oda

Funny thing about all of that is..... Oda doesn’t have luffy beat up woman. It’s always luffy just blocking or getting destroyed. He never actually beats up a woman. He didn’t even fight smoothie.

you also realize Kidd and big mom has been set up since fishman island
How bad kid and big mom set up since fishman island? Please explain.

And Luffy doesn’t have an issue with fighting women, he’s never had a female opponent. He’s not like Sanji or Zoro

Lol.

I knew you are stupid... i just didn't know you are this stupid.
Luffy won't fight a woman?
Luffy fought Alvida to save Coby.... i don't know wtf manga you kidd/killer fanatics are reading.
Luffy will fight any woman, Big mom included if Oda desires.
Hell, Oda will even make Luffy fight your mum if he sees the story fit.

Like @Yasheen said, you mofos are just making random stuffs cuz Kidd/Killer have been such a disappointment 😂🤦‍♂️