General & Others Theory on Luffy vs Kaido. Are they wrong?

Kaido won't be down. Now you've got zkk cope lmfao how embarrassing
So...
  1. Kaido will still up and able to fight
  2. Zoro will kill him over the capital with the whole country of wano and everyone on onigashima watching
  3. Man will blacken enma showing he surpassed oden and be looked at as the next sword god like ryuma by the people of wano
  4. Not even including other stuff like him defeating king
  5. Just to get overshadowed by luffy ko'ing kaido for only 5 minutes
:wellwell:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
So...
  1. Kaido will still up and able to fight
  2. Zoro will kill him over the capital with the whole country of wano and everyone on onigashima watching
  3. Man will blacken enma showing he surpassed oden and be looked at as the next sword god like ryuma by the people of wano
  4. Not even including other stuff like him defeating king
  5. Just to get overshadowed by luffy ko'ing kaido for only 5 minutes
:wellwell:
You're assuming he gets overshadowed to cope.
In reality luffy leaving wano with his only w being holdem

I will let you on a Secret, before Final Volume
There are Three Major Villains & they are Kaidou ---> Lurking Legend ---> Imu-Sama

Triggers of One Piece are Luffy, Zoro & Nami
Luffy = Fame, Zoro = Power & Nami = Wealth
These were Three Things that Roger was defined with & what motivated everyone to seek One Piece

Three First Villains of Story were Morgan ---> Buggy ---> Kuro
Morgan was Obsessed with Power, Buggy Obsessed with Wealth & Kuro Obsessed with Fame

Do you know how Morgan was Defeated? Luffy gave him a Beating & then Zoro finished him off
So expect to see ZKK very soon

Do you know how Buggy was Defeated? Nami massively nerfed him by Stealing his Body Parts & then Luffy finished him off
So expect to see Nami help Luffy Defeat The Lurking Legend (Similar to Cracker Fight)

As for Kuro, that's the one who Luffy fully handled alone & that's how Imu-Sama is going down at the End
And expect it to happen in Elbaf where Usopp will shine (Similar to Syrup Village)

So yeah, Zoro is gonna Kill Kaidou
You think it's coincidence that Oda allowed Zoro to take down the First Major Villain of Story?
Luffy Defeated All Villains in Recruitment Arcs of all SHs, except Zoro's

Luffy + Zoro vs Kaidou
Luffy + Nami vs Lurking Legend
Luffy vs Imu

I didn't mention Blackbeard because he will be the Secondary Major Villain of Imu's Arc (Similar to how Jango was for Kuro)
Actually i might even tell you that Usopp is the One who's gonna finish off Blackbeard (Not his Strongest Form at least)
Cuz if you've been paying attention Usopp will always be credited for doing things that will make people think Godly of him

Each of Original 5 SHs will be responsible for stopping a Major Force
Zoro ---> Kaidou
Nami ---> Lurking Legend
Usopp ---> Blackbeard
Luffy ---> Imu
Sanji ---> Akainu

However these Feats has nothing to do with Power Levels or 1 v 1 Fights:

Zoro isn't on Kaidou's Level yet nor did he have a 1 v 1 with but he will Kill him
Nami is nowhere near Lurking Legend Level but she will be the Key to Nerfing him, allowing him to be Defeated
Usopp is like Night & Day compared to Blackbeard but he will be the one to save the Day with his Intellect & Sniping
Sanji won't necessarily fight Akainu in a 1 v 1 but he will fulfill his Promise of becoming Marine's Worst Nightmare & stop their March

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Bruh, if they don't believe Luffy can defeat Kaido then might as well quits the Strawhats at this point. For non-Strawhats alliance members, they put all their trust in him. No point if Luffy can't defeat Kaido otherwise.
Then Joy Boy was kinda a fraud unless Luffy was particularly poor at controlling its power πŸ€”

There are Three Major Villains & they are Kaidou ---> Lurking Legend ---> Imu-Sama

These were Three Things that Roger was defined with & what motivated everyone to seek One Piece

Morgan was Obsessed with Power, Buggy Obsessed with Wealth & Kuro Obsessed with Fame

Do you know how Morgan was Defeated? Luffy gave him a Beating & then Zoro finished him off

Do you know how Buggy was Defeated? Nami massively nerfed him by Stealing his Body Parts & then Luffy finished him off
So expect to see Nami help Luffy Defeat The Lurking Legend (Similar to Cracker Fight)

As for Kuro, that's the one who Luffy fully handled alone & that's how Imu-Sama is going down at the End
And expect it to happen in Elbaf where Usopp will shine (Similar to Syrup Village)

You think it's coincidence that Oda allowed Zoro to take down the First Major Villain of Story?

Luffy + Zoro vs Kaidou
Luffy vs Imu

I didn't mention Blackbeard because he will be the Secondary Major Villain of Imu's Arc (Similar to how Jango was for Kuro)
Actually i might even tell you that Usopp is the One who's gonna finish off Blackbeard (Not his Strongest Form at least)
Cuz if you've been paying attention Usopp will always be credited for doing things that will make people think Godly of him

Zoro ---> Kaidou
Nami ---> Lurking Legend
Usopp ---> Blackbeard
Luffy ---> Imu
Sanji ---> Akainu

Zoro isn't on Kaidou's Level yet nor did he have a 1 v 1 with but he will Kill him
Nami is nowhere near Lurking Legend Level but she will be the Key to Nerfing him, allowing him to be Defeated
Usopp is like Night & Day compared to Blackbeard but he will be the one to save the Day with his Intellect & Sniping
Sanji won't necessarily fight Akainu in a 1 v 1 but he will fulfill his Promise of becoming Marine's Worst Nightmare & stop their March
Is this something you actually believe will happen?
Or more like how you would write one piece? A fanfiction

We're people also wrong when they thought zoro and sanji had a chance against king and queen?
Even zoro and sanji themselves were pretty confident they could win. At the same time if both didn't receive massive mid fight power ups that they didn't know they could do a few minutes prior to using them they both would have got low diffed?

Do you think they all all of a sudden dont think luffy can win anymore? πŸ€”
Sanji was winning until his power up activating started to nerf him.

Sanji was shitting on queen with ease. With a literal smile on his face. I can pull up the panelsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Luffy + Zoro vs Kaidou
Luffy vs Imu

Zoro ---> Kaidou
Nami ---> Lurking Legend
Usopp ---> Blackbeard
Luffy ---> Imu
Sanji ---> Akainu

Luffy and nami fighting a top tier lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoro kills kaido like he did morgan
Nami ties up and keeps imu distracted while luffy fights him
Usopp snipes the darkness away
Sanji gets beat up by a vice admiral

Am i doing it right πŸ’
U didn't need to add an emoji of you at the end tbh
But if you need validation from others then i can understand