Theory-Prime Shouheikun Was The Strongest Warrior In China

Was Prime Shouheikun The Strongest In China?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If you really take the numbers seriously then Shouheikon has a score of 90 and is well below them, dont just pick whats fitting well for you... Houken lost to fckin Shin and wouldve also lost to Ouki who has a lesser score as well. The scores are inconsistent, and we dont even know what they include. Cause "weight of a General" is a thing, and due to that Houken isnt the strongest, even if he might have reached the limit of martial might and arts. He would get destroyed by Moubu or Kanmei. And also I explained you pretty clearly that the "strongest" and "strength" in the Moubu/Kanmei fight is about strength in a 1v1 battle and NOT brute muscular strength. Read my last comment completely and please stay unbiased. Cause I stated nothing but clear PROOFS.
For the record I don’t take the scores seriously at all, just trying one last thing to convince you lol

Let’s agree to disagree, neither one of us is going to convince the other. You certainly won’t convince me that Kaioku was referencing young Moubu when he specifically clarified that he is talking about Great General Moubu lol.

For the record I don’t take the scores seriously at all, just trying one last thing to convince you lol

Let’s agree to disagree, neither one of us is going to convince the other. You certainly won’t convince me that Kaioku was referencing young Moubu when he specifically clarified that he is talking about Great General Moubu lol.
I mean its clear in my eyes that Kaioku was refering to Young Moubu and Young SHK cause
1) there is no way that YOUNG SHK was already THAT strong
2) thats when them 2 fought each other in small spares, when they were teenagers (aka in their youth) - check out the SHK/Moubu spin off - pretty sure thats what Hara was referring to.

And EVEN if youre right and Kaioku was referring to Prime Moubu and Young SHK, it was still just a hype statement by one of his underlings which is in my view not worth even close as much as the opinions of Moubu, Kanmei, Hara and SHK himself who admitted multiple times that Moubu is stronger than himself is.

But anyways, lets agree to disagree. XD
No need for further discussions, we would just repeat ourselves.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean its clear in my eyes that Kaioku was refering to Young Moubu and Young SHK cause
1) there is no way that YOUNG SHK was already THAT strong
2) thats when them 2 fought each other in small spares, when they were teenagers (aka in their youth) - check out the SHK/Moubu spin off - pretty sure thats what Hara was referring to.

And EVEN if youre right and Kaioku was referring to Prime Moubu and Young SHK, it was still just a hype statement by one of his underlings which is in my view not worth even close as much as the opinions of Moubu, Kanmei, Hara and SHK himself who admitted multiple times that Moubu is stronger than himself is.

But anyways, lets agree to disagree. XD
No need for further discussions, we would just repeat ourselves.
One last thing I’ll say:

Saitaku also said Shouheikun was stronger than Moubu, but yeah we can end it because Saitaku probably isn’t a super reliable source on the military anyway.

The fight between Kanmei and Moubu was about "who is the strongest", which does NOT mean strongest in brute strength, but in overall in a 1v1 fight. If they really wanted to measure who has the higher brute strength, a fight would not be the correct way to find it out. If you wanna know who can swim better, you make a swim duel. If you wanna know who runs faster, you sprint duel. If you wanna know who is the strongest in brute strength alone, you make a bench press contest or whatever. If you wanna know who is the STRONGEST MAN IN CHINA IN A FIGHT, you fight each other in a duel - and thats what Moubu and Kanmei did.
Funny I didn't see any other states General competing in this tournament though. lol
Their fight wasn't to see who is the strongest of all in China, it was a war between a Coalition army and Qin army. They just happened to come across each other in the battlefield.

"Is this really a battle between humans?"
you're misreading this one. They were fighting with maces and of course the solider is reacting to the sound of their clash and the shockwaves created, there is even a panel of it. Houken (any other Top Tier General) were always seen fighting with Glaive, and we can't expect to see flying slashes in Kingdom, it would be weird.
Houken or whoever you are talking about would not be able to keep up with this combination of speed, strength, skills and weight these two monsters have. Houken may be more skillful and have a higher level of martial art - but if you combine all the points together to see how they would do overall in a 1v1 fight, Houken wouldnt come close tho this:

Houken fought Ouki to standstill who is certainly a Great General. Also, he could dominate Kyoukai who holds record in speed feats in Kingdom.
And now to finish off everything, after proving that this fight was clearly about determining who is the STRONGEST in term of a 1v1 BATTLE and not pure brute strength like you claimed, here are the words of our boy Shouheikun himself which clearly implies that he admits that Moubu is far beyond his own strength - SHK wouldve been absolutely trashed by Kanmei!
But read yourself, every single word Shouheikun said speaks for itself:

This is not what I say. This is what the whole fight between Moubu and Kanmei was build up to be - its what Moubu, Kanmei, Hara and even Shouheikun himself said.
SHK says Kanmei might possibly be the Strongest Man in China.

BTW, I too believe that current Moubu is stronger than current SHK.

@Admiral Lee Hung maybe Moubu is carrying the burden for both SHK and himself. Since, SHK had to retire earlier due to his other responsibilities he is carrying it for him. Remember how he immediately thought of SHK when mentioned of Burden. Maybe it's like Zoro and Kuina with the WSS title. Just my though.lol

I've thought about this since I started reading Kingdom. So here's my take on this theory.

Prime Shouheikun:

For me Shouheikun has yet to hit his prime or is currently in his prime right now at this very moment. However, I would lean towards "yet to hit his prime", just like others of his generation Moubu/Ousen/Kanki/etc.

And thus without being his prime back then, he wouldn't have been the strongest warrior in China. One of the strongest/stronger warriors in Qin? Most certainly. But there's simply too many unknowns on the Qin 6 era to give Shouheikun the benefit of the doubt.

But...

Can Shouheikun be the strongest warrior in China??

This is most certainly possible. I will use historical spoilers +in-manga info below to explain my theory on how he could possibly be the strongest warrior.
He can be the strongest warrior in China if he's going to be Shin's EoS fight. For which there is a good amount of set up for. We know hara is gonna be going with the SHK betrayal story, where he betrays Qin and turns to the Chu. After turning to the Chu he raises rebellions in all the Chu cities Shin conquered (as Shin progresses further and further taking Ws in Chu). Eventually Kouen ambushes the HSU, during that battle, Shouheikun comes in and pincers him. Which results in Shin losing some of his notable officers.

So in this narrative Shin's biggest L will happen due to Shouheikun's betrayal. He will lose his top officers (who are also essentially his closest friends)...due to Shouheikun's betrayal.

Now let's review SHK & Shin's story so far:

-> Shouheikun wanted Shin the most out of all the youngins.
-> Shouheikun even wanted to give Shin the opportunity for Riboku
-> Shouheikun has consistantly kept a close eye on Shin's progression (literally and figuratively)
-> Shouheikun even provided HSU with the funds to boost their prowess.
-> He allowed Kyoukai to continue to stay with the HSU as Shin's Lt.

Point being that there is a connection being built between the two over the course of the manga... and that connection ends in the betrayal by SHK, in which he destroys the very unit he helped build by providing favorable support to it. The betrayal would then help set up Shin vs Shouheikun 1on1 in the 2nd Chu invasion under Ousen. And if that is the case.. then Shouheikun at his peak/prime would have to be the strongest in China, BECAUSE Shin's goal isn't just to be the greatest of the generals under the heavens, it's also to be the strongest.

And to add on something to Shouheikun, we might actually see him pull something off like Ei Sei, when he causes rebellions in the Chu cities Shin conquers.

--------

So in the end the strongest combatant in China could very well end up between Shouheikun & Kouen. Although it's also possible that it might the kid from Chu. But yea.

He has the potential to be the strongest warrior in China in theory. But I just don't know whether Hara would make it happen.. and especially if that's the case right now at this very moment.

PS: If there's any info that corrects anything I've said or linked, feel free to correct me as I've not read the manga in the last 2-3 months or so.