Theory There’s gonna be a Kaguya character reveal in the future episodes of One Piece..

Kinda right.

But through One Pieces length and intriguing sub-text story of that huge Government conspiracy, Imu works pretty good while Kaguya completely ruined Naruto for me. :gonope:
Yeah I get you, it was completely out of nowhere, but for me it was how easily every bad action was forgiven

I still don't get how the hell are Sasuke and orochi are free, they were literally terrorists and orochimaru is accountable for every possible crime

Last edited:
W

Wonderful World

Yeah I get you, it was completely out of nowhere, but for me it was how easily every bad action was forgiven

I still don't get how the hell are Sasuke and orochi are free, they were literally terrorists and orochi is accountable for every possible crime
I honestly forgot about that. All the poor samurai that Sasuke killed, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Imu Kaguya and Madara Xebec back from the dead, I hope y'all are ready for the possibility of this happening!

:laughmoji::sanjimeh:

Oda and thus us too when he tells us to expect Madara and Kaguya:

Also Oda and us if he actually does it:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:
At least Xebec wouldn't seem like he was fresh out of Oda's ass.

And the hundreds of kids that died because of orochimaru's experiment

Sasuke literally tried to kill world leaders, talk about political corruption

Imagine a guy trying to kill all the world leaders, failing, running away, then getting forgiven because his childhood friend is the leader of the most powerful nation

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

And the hundreds of kids that died because of orochi's experiment

Sasuke literally tried to kill world leaders, talk about political corruption

Imagine a guy trying to kill all the world leaders, failing, running away, then getting forgiven because his childhood friend is the leader of the most powerful nation
This also extends to Naruto forgiving Nagato and Obito as far as I remember and calling the latter, who murdered his parents and many others including Hiruzen's wife, the "coolest guy".

I really hated how much favour Sasuke was given too in the story as you were saying ofc, as well as Orochimaru. Sakura fawning over the guy who literally tried and almost killed her twice, SMFH.

Sasuke was as bad as what he claimed to hate, what he was fighting against. Fighting corruption with corruption, big brain move.

:smart::lawsigh::whitepress::lusalty:

Post automatically merged:

At least Xebec wouldn't seem like he was fresh out of Oda's ass.

Lmao thats true, I hated Madara and Kaguya so much.

Sasuke did kill those samurai too, I really hated that as well. I felt he was too far gone by then especially. I can't remember if there was anything before that to make me think that about him, but I did think his character plummeted hard post TS and I just absolutely loathed him and couldn't stand his scenes and actions at all.

This also extends to Naruto forgiving Nagato and Obito as far as I remember and calling the latter, who murdered his parents and many others including Hiruzen's wife, the "coolest guy".

I really hated how much favour Sasuke was given too in the story as you were saying ofc, as well as Orochimaru. Sakura fawning over the guy who literally tried and almost killed her twice, SMFH.

Sasuke was as bad as what he claimed to hate, what he was fighting against. Fighting corruption with corruption, big brain move.

:smart::lawsigh::whitepress::lusalty:

Lmao thats true, I hated Madara and Kaguya so much.

Sasuke did kill those samurai too, I really hated that as well. I felt he was too far gone by then especially. I can't remember if there was anything before that to make me think that about him, but I did think his character plummeted hard post TS and I just absolutely loathed him and couldn't stand his scenes and actions at all.
Aside from death's note, I don't remember any rivalry that didn't turn into one of the two joining the other's side

It's a common trend in Shonen for rivals to become good guys because the authors sometimes don't know how to keep them relevant

Kidd is currently getting the same treatment, hopefully he goes back to being a piece of shit like he was before, he didn't mind killing innocents out of anger, him turning into a good guy would be cheap writing

G

Gorosei Informer

Aside from death's note, I don't remember any rivalry that didn't turn into one of the two joining the other's side

It's a common trend in Shonen for rivals to become good guys because the authors sometimes don't know how to keep them relevant

Kidd is currently getting the same treatment, hopefully he goes back to being a piece of shit like he was before, he didn't mind killing innocents out of anger, him turning into a good guy would be cheap writing
Yeah that is very true, a very common trope in Shonen. I would be completely disppointed if Oda did with that with Kid. Definitely agree with that sentiment.

I like the theories of Kid doing something drastic like trying to kidnap Robin or steal ponegylphs or the rubbings they got from Big Mom and so. Personally I really want him to get the kill on Kaido too for the sake of his character and feats.

I really don't want Kid to become another goody two shoes and generic MC support/cheerleader character and delegated always playing 2nd fiddle, but given this is the Luffy and Strawhat show, especially Luffy, this might be what happens. But I hope Oda will be better than that somehow.

I really want to see Kid and Luffy come to a serious conflict over Shanks too, Kid wanting to kill Shanks and get revenge for his arm and humiliation and Luffy being completely against that.

Last edited by a moderator: