General & Others There is 1 positive thing ZKK

Happens in a lot of Manga and Shonen specially. And it's not a bad thing, either, it means author gives other characters good development and progress.

What's wrong with thinking that?

Gotta have some real insecurity in this community lol. Every other fandom ik loved the idea of other well liked characters getting huge roles like that.
Luffy and Kinemon/Monouske (arc princess) plot points were already established in Punk Hazard. The theory never made sense in the first place.

Luffy and Kinemon/Monouske (arc princess) plot points were already established in Punk Hazard. The theory never made sense in the first place.
Luffy can still be hero lol. Somewhat sharing that spot wouldn't make it bad or anything, specially when he hasn't ever else in entire series. Even in DR, where Law being one or joint one to land final blow would be better writing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And unlike you, I never left the community like a bitch when I take L’s lmao
You take Ls everyday
Post automatically merged:

Except for the fact that zoro literally says it.

HA001

You spent years dickriding a theory that turned to be nonsense. There’s no bigger L than that.

Shanks still has higher bounty than Midhawk and he negged an AdmiraL with his CoC
Not even half the years you've had mihawk = Vista
There's no bigger L than that

Yeah shanks bounty that's down to his crew that was mentioned 3 times

He did no damage to greenbull

And best of all his OWN film showed he is nothing more than a swordsman

Not even half the years you've had mihawk = Vista
There's no bigger L than that

Yeah shanks bounty that's down to his crew that was mentioned 3 times

He did no damage to greenbull

And best of all his OWN film showed he is nothing more than a swordsman
I never said Vista = Mihawk

And Midhawk bounty wouldn’t be that high if he wasn’t in Cross Guild

He had Greenbull shake like a vibrator with his mere CoC from miles away

Shanks getting his own movie is a big L on his own. Midhawk’s role is getting defeated by a side character lol

HA001

I never said Vista = Mihawk

And Midhawk bounty wouldn’t be that high if he wasn’t in Cross Guild

He had Greenbull shake like a vibrator with his mere CoC from miles away

Shanks getting his own movie is a big L on his own. Midhawk’s role is getting defeated by a side character lol
Lmfao of course you didn't.

No cross guild is only hype because they have mihawk
They said why mihawks bounty is so big its his strength.

Shaking is irrelevant he did no damage.

It's an L oda had to show his moves in a movie because he's gonna die to bb soon

Oda introduced Zoro's plot-lines and abandoned them.

I personally never propagated ZKK here like a lot did, but I did however criticize the decision to not resolve any of the plot-lines.

And no, it has nothing to do with power stuff, either. Oda could make Zoro weaker than what he ended up as, but actually wrap up the ongoing story and character arc he had in the Wano, and it'd be a far better ending.

:kayneshrug:

Regardless, the notion that a side protag might kill a main villain of arc (just an arc, not series) is nothing weird. It happens often in Shonen and fanbases usually love it. One Piece fanbase (or at least Luffy fans) are only ones I've ever seen be so insecure about just the notion of it lol.
The theory was shit
It was literrally "Luffy won't defeat Kaido" even a bird would understand it's a trash theory
No one was insecure about that shit we just warned zkkcucks that it won't happen and we were wright
It was fun to see Zkkers digging their own graves weeks after weeks not gonna lie

It's even more fun to see Zkkers criticizing Oda's writing despite they were supporting the worst writing ever

The theory was shit
It was literrally "Luffy won't defeat Kaido" even a bird would understand it's a trash theory
No one was insecure about that shit we just warned zkkcucks that it won't happen and we were wright
It was fun to see Zkkers digging their own graves weeks after weeks not gonna lie

It's even more fun to see Zkkers criticizing Oda's writing despite they were supporting the worst writing ever
Trash theory indeed, first time i heard it, i thought it was a theory coming from 9 year old, :josad:

never thought that shitty theory will blew up that huge, maybe that's the only thing i was wrong about zkk, thinking it was a short term that will probably burried within days because it was so retarded. :kayneshrug:

Trash theory indeed, first time i heard it, i thought it was a theory coming from 9 year old, :josad:

never thought that shitty theory will blew up that huge, maybe that's the only thing i was wrong about zkk, thinking it was a short term that will probably burried within days because it was so retarded. :kayneshrug:
He thinks we are insecure when we were just annoyed by all this shitty post every days
Most of them left the forum after Zoro went down