General & Others There is 1 positive thing ZKK

The theory was shit
It was literrally "Luffy won't defeat Kaido" even a bird would understand it's a trash theory
No one was insecure about that shit we just warned zkkcucks that it won't happen and we were wright
It was fun to see Zkkers digging their own graves weeks after weeks not gonna lie

It's even more fun to see Zkkers criticizing Oda's writing despite they were supporting the worst writing ever
Luffy losing to Kaido would've been bad, yes.

A combined effort from Luffy and Zoro to defeat Kaido, which was the original take, was fine. There's nothing wrong with it and the notion is absolutely adored in most fandoms, and happens frequently, too.

If notion Luffy of sharing a spotlight to some degrees in one saga out of 10-15 pissed off and got some of his diehard fans butthurt enough to start insulting and name-calling, then that's their thing. Further emphasizes my point on how insanely insecure OP main-character fans can be compared to every other shonen.

:kayneshrug:

Personally, I never thought ZKK needed to happen to give Zoro's arc story justice. Although Oda abandoned his plot-lines altogether for some reason, but that's just Oda being Oda. I'd have preferred him being weaker bit EoW but finishing those plot-lines than what we got. Poor writing.

And don't bother giving your opinion to me whether it was or not. You somewhat like Sanji, stan the fuck out of Luffy, and only ever talk about Zoro to shit on him and nothing else. Frankly, if you liked the direction they took with him, then it was probably awful anyway lol.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy losing to Kaido would've been bad, yes.

A combined effort from Luffy and Zoro to defeat Kaido, which was the original take, was fine. There's nothing wrong with it and the notion is absolutely adored in most fandoms, and happens frequently, too.

If notion Luffy of sharing a spotlight to some degrees in one saga out of 10-15 pissed off and some of his diehard fans butthurt enough to start insulting and name-calling, then that's their thing. Further emphasizes my point on how insanely insecure OP main-character fans can be compared to every other shonen.

Personally, I never thought ZKK needed to happen to give Zoro's arc story justice. Although Oda abandoned his plot-lines altogether for some reason, but that's just Oda being Oda. I'd have preferred him being weaker bit EoW but finishing those plot-lines than what we got. Poor writing.

And don't bother giving your opinion to me whether it was or not. You somewhat like Sanji, stan the fuck out of Luffy, and only ever talk about Zoro to shit on him and nothing else. Frankly, if you liked the direction they took with him, then it was probably awful anyway lol.
They can't say shit.
Oda had zoro himself say it.
Any argument they have becomes invalid.

They can't say shit.
Oda had zoro himself say it.
Any argument they have becomes invalid.
Ryuuma/Zoro parallel.

Official OP material straight up writing "Ryuuma slayed a western dragon. But now with Kaido, an Eastern Dragon appearing and Zoro carrying the fated Shuusui, maybe we'd see the legend re-made?"

Zoro himself claiming he'd kill Kaido

A cover page Oda drew himself with Kaido and Luffy both putting their blades on Kaido's neck. Caption saying that the duo will bring down the evil force.

It was obviously something they considered. Oda has blatantly said that original ideas of Wano was a lot more different.

People don't need to like Zoro. Hate him- I mean, those quoting me are notorious Zoro shittalker on forum who only ever bring him up just to shit on him anyway. It's just a cartoon character.

But insulting and name-calling someone for just a theory with above 4 points? That's just pathetic. Grow up. Only thing more insecure I've seen is Naruto fans sending Kishimoto death threats back in late 2000s because he kept focusing on and making Sasuke strong LMAO...

Yes, Oda did indeed a proper built up with ZKK, including the whole Dragon above the capital lore and Zoro being "so similar" to Ryuma it's actually scary. Forget about ZKK, but Oda didn't even elaborate Zoro's heritage or had him visit Ryuma's grave as Zoro himself desired.
Screw ZKK. Oda just abandoned many plot-lines that didn't even need Zoro killing Kaido.

But, of course, the users who make 10 threads a month just to shittalk Zoro are going to tell you how it was ideal and well written direction he took with the character. Think that alone answers how bad the writing was

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

A combined effort from Luffy and Zoro to defeat Kaido, which was the original take, was fine.
Was never the original theory
There's nothing wrong with it and the notion is absolutely adored in most fandoms, and happens frequently, too.
It does,
Admitting they makes a duo
Who will Land the last hit ? Because if Zoro kills Kaido how Luffy won ?

If notion Luffy of sharing a spotlight to some degrees in one saga out of 10-15 pissed off and got some of his diehard fans butthurt enough to start insulting and name-calling, then that's their thing.
No one did that when it was just a simple theory
Insults came after Zkkcucks started to insult everyone who didn't believe to their shit tier theory

Further emphasizes my point on how insanely insecure OP main-character fans can be compared to every other shonen.
It's not being insecure to Say Luffy will beat Kaido as usual
It was the truth after all

Personally, I never thought ZKK needed to happen to give Zoro's arc story justice. Although Oda abandoned his plot-lines altogether for some reason, but that's just Oda being Oda. I'd have preferred him being weaker bit EoW but finishing those plot-lines than what we got. Poor writing
Which plot lines ?
Black blades ? We all knew it wouldn't come in Wa No
Avenge Yasuie ? He let it to hiyori
You guys connected all those stuffs to ZKk WE all said it's a stretch but you couldn't accept it
Why you talk about Zoro being weaker if ZKK as nothing to do with strenght ?

I don't like Sanji more than Zoro lol
My pp was originally Zinedine Zidane a french football player
This newspaper have an history and it is a great moment
Cry

It does,

Insults came after Zkkcucks started to insult everyone who didn't believe to their shit tier theory

Which plot lines ?
You guys connected all those stuffs to ZKk WE all said it's a stretch but you couldn't accept it

Cry
Luffy defeating Kaido with Zoro in 2v1 at the end is fine story and has nothing wrong with it- stuff happens all the time and is well loved, that's all. If it upsets you, kinda proves my point anyway. And if you don't think that's the original theory, good for you, but that's the ZKK version I always considered worthwhile and you're quoting me.

Go be mad at people who thought Luffy will lose and Zoro will kill Kaido, then. Not at me when I disagreed with them as well.

Which plot lines ?

Cry
As I said, I don't really care about what you subjectively think when you're someone who only ever talks about Zoro to hate on him or downplay him regarding if Oda wrote Zoro's character progression well. Not even neutral, straight up never seen you have any discussion about Zoro if it isn't negative in his favor lol.

If you liked his plot progression, then it's definitely shit.

Last edited:

HA001

It does,

Which plot lines ?

Cry
So why did zoro say it then

Luffy defeating Kaido with Zoro in 2v1 at the end is fine story and has nothing wrong with it- stuff happens all the time and is well loved, that's all. If it upsets you, kinda proves my point anyway. And if you don't think that's the original theory, good for you, but that's the ZKK version I always considered worthwhile and you're quoting me.
How Can I be upset ? I was wright
Your version of ZKK doesn't matters as it wasn't even a minority. The main version was Zoro killing Kaido above the flower capital to parallel Ryuma
Still as we said Luffy always land the last hit even in duo fights
It's also Luffy's path to become PK against a direct concurrent so yes it was sure it wouldn't happen
It's not because we states some obvious reason of why it won't happen that we are insecure lol. It's just being realist

Go be mad at people who thought Luffy will lose and Zoro will kill Kaido, then. Not at me when I disagreed with them as well.
You do know that we never see someone said Luffy and Zoro will 2vs1 Kaido ?
I'm not mad dude I was wright easy win for me
You are the one who's mad crying about shitty writing like all Zkkcucks

As I said, I don't really care about the opinion of someone who only ever talks about Zoro to hate on him or downplay him regarding if Oda wrote Zoro's character progression well. Not even neutral, straight up won't have any discussion about Zoro if it isn't negative in his favor lmao
Cry
I only speak facts
I just don't wank him and barely talk about him as long as Luffy isn't linked
I shit on every characters as long as Luffy is downplayed by his fans

If you liked his plot progression, then it's definitely shit
Cry little p*ssy
Post automatically merged:

So why did zoro say it then
Kid also said it
We all knew he wouldn't do it same for Zoro

Your version of ZKK doesn't matters as it wasn't even a minority. The main version was Zoro killing Kaido above the flower capital to parallel Ryuma
It's also Luffy's path to become PK against a direct concurrent so yes it was sure it wouldn't happen
It's not because we states some obvious reason of why it won't happen that we are insecure lol. It's just being realist

Cry
I only speak facts

Cry little p*ssy
If you think my version of ZKK doesn't matter and don't care for it, then why are you quoting, name-calling and crying at me lol.

I'm neither your dad nor your therapist. Nor do I give a single flying fuck about the specific version of ZKK theory you want to bitch about. Go have your fragile internet ego battles with someone who does.

Last edited:

HA001

Cry
I only speak facts

Cry little p*ssy

Kid also said it
We all knew he wouldn't do it same for Zoro
Yes and Kidd also fought kaido.

Luffy said he would beat big mom multiple times and now we know he will never even fight her 1 vs 1

It's in the manga so you can't say shit

If you think my version of ZKK doesn't matter and don't care for it, then why are you quoting, name-calling and crying at me lol.

I'm neither your dad nor your therapist. Nor do I give a single flying fuck about the specific version of ZKK theory you want to bitch about. Go have your fragile internet ego battles with someone who does.
You are the one who were crying about Luffy fans lol
I don't have ego battles and even less with Zoro fans most of them are too dumb
You said ZKK your theory isn't the original ZKK we are talking about the original ZKK theory
My dad can't be that stupid lol

Yes and Kidd also fought kaido.

Luffy said he would beat big mom multiple times and now we know he will never even fight her 1 vs 1

It's in the manga so you can't say shit
Yeah that's exactly my point it's not because a character says he will do X that he will do it
So why you brought Zoro saying he will cut Kaido ?

You said ZKK your theory isn't the original ZKK we are talking about the original ZKK theory

Yeah that's exactly my point it's not because a character says he will do X that he will do it
I was talking to someone who specifically said this.

At least I never believed that a side character will kill the main villain
I was talking about how the notion isn't bad and whatnot, and my posts clearly just targeted people with fragile ego who bitch otherwise, not towards those who didn't like "Luffy will lose" theory.

If you're not one of them, don't talk, man....

It's easier to NOT be an asshole. Specially when no one is even talking to you.

Last edited:

HA001

So we're people wrong that's its a massive L that has no basis to speculate luffy would fight meme after he said in fishman island or in wano
Or were they wrong to say luffy would fight Jack after he outright said he wants to in zou ?

I was talking to someone who specifically said this.

I was talking about how the notion isn't bad and whatnot, and my posts clearly just targeted people with fragile ego who bitch otherwise, not towards those who didn't like "Luffy will lose" theory.

If you're not one of them, don't talk, man....

It's easier to NOT be an asshole. Specially when no one is even talking to you.
Stop quoting me I don't care

So we're people wrong that's its a massive L that has no basis to speculate luffy would fight meme after he said in fishman island or in wano
Or were they wrong to say luffy would fight Jack after he outright said he wants to in zou ?
No one speculated during 3yrs that Luffy will beat BM like you guys did
Same for Jack
It's easy don't believe everything the characters says

Stop quoting me I don't care
You're the one who started talking to me when I'm talking to someone else LMFAO. And you started talking about something COMPLETELY irrelevant to what I was even saying. No one was talking to you.

And then you got pissed and started insulting me when I pointed that out.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

If you don't care, don't shoehorn into people's conversation like an asshole to talk about your different issues. And if you do, at least man up to it and quietly leave without acting further like a dick over internet ego. Ty.