General & Others There's nothing wrong with ZKK. Zoro can kill Kaido

The interface gives me only one option - Press X to doubt. :sanmoji:
?
No offense but i genuinely don't
I like how lately we have a bunch of "ZKK won't happen, but it doesn't matter if it happens" and "ZKK will happen, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't happen" threads and posts.
The damage control from both sides is starting to pick up.
:ihaha:
I more so ment it as it happening just doesn't make much sense at all

Cause how do you kill kaido but still get less overall hype than luffy the one who would have to fail in that case
And kid + law 2 people who had to tag team linlin but will still get higher bounties than you
Dont make sense to me

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
?
No offense but i genuinely don't

I more so ment it as it happening just doesn't make much sense at all

Cause how do you kill kaido but still get less overall hype than luffy the one who would have to fail in that case
And kid + law 2 people who had to tag team linlin but will still get higher bounties than you
Dont make sense to me
I understand. But it's still funny.
Yesterday I think we had a "even if ZKK doesn't happen, zoro fans already ate enough this arc" thread from someone.
:pepebusi:

The way I see it, I mean this really isn't based on anything but I would quite like a split bounty, 8 billion between Luffy, Zoro, Law, and Kid. So

Luffy's at 3.5, Zoro's at 2.32, Law with 2.5, and Kid with 2.47. Because frankly Kid hurting civilians is no longer a reason that he should exceed Law, the one who put this whole plot together.

But I like the idea of them all sharing the credit for beating the two emperors, and in Zoro's case that really depends on him returning to the fight.