General & Others There's nothing wrong with ZKK. Zoro can kill Kaido

If someone can explain how ZKK makes sense then I’m all ears.

Luffy has to fundamentally beat Kaido in front of the whole of Wano and the people of the kingdom to highlight the symbolism of the Nika Fruit and how Joyboy freed the slaves in the past.

Luffy winning then Kaido coming back up and awakening and fighting Zoro just isn’t this. It would be like Luffy fighting Crocodile and then stopping halfway through after the civilians are cheering and then someone else fights

Kaido also has to find out that Luffy himself is Joyboy. I just don’t see how he dies at this point tbh
It's about Kaido likely dying on top of the notion that Luffy should not end his life, but I admit it's still not clear how ZKK would be processed exactly if it truly happened:cheers:

It's about Kaido likely dying on top of the notion that Luffy should not end his life, but I admit it's still not clear how ZKK would be processed exactly if it truly happened:cheers:
Yes but bro Kaido needs to find out that Luffy is joyboy before he dies and Luffy needs to beat him in front of the population of Wano. If someone can genuinely explain how ZKK will happen after that all happens I will believe it

Yes but bro Kaido needs to find out that Luffy is joyboy before he dies and Luffy needs to beat him in front of the population of Wano. If someone can genuinely explain how ZKK will happen after that all happens I will believe it
I feel like the Reaper Plot was installed by Oda with a specific purpose, have Zoro get back to achieve his final arc mission. It would be very average writing if he simply overcame him and did nothing more this arc, furthermore there's all the intrinsic portrayal about the Samurai and his own promises. :cheers:

I feel like the Reaper Plot was installed by Oda with a specific purpose, have Zoro get back to achieve his final arc mission. It would be very average writing if he simply overcame him and did nothing more this arc, furthermore there's all the intrinsic portrayal about the Samurai and his own promises. :cheers:
Zoro has been tied very much to the Samurai and from last chapter it’s obvious that they need a leader. But I feel like they’re a still a ton of ways Oda can keep building that plotline.

Zoro has been tied very much to the Samurai and from last chapter it’s obvious that they need a leader. But I feel like they’re a still a ton of ways Oda can keep building that plotline.
The upcoming chapters will literally decide a lot about this site given how many Grandmaster fans are in here :josad:

if somebody said how , we can believe ZKK . Zoro is at edge of death , do u know ?

I know he's getting up with sake
Just like luffy tried in thriller bark
And when we got 2 heroes in Fishman Island
He's asked for it multiple times this arc
On the cover page that he was sitting on the tombstone that was kaidos vivre card he's drinking sake
Shanks referred to it the sake he gave whitebeard as healing water from the west blue which is were we are

He cant actually.

He doesnt have enough power to cut through Kaido's body. He would need dozens of Asura attacks in the same place to be able to eventually cut Kaido's head.

Nice a broken bones exhausted pre AdCoC zoro did the same feat, a fully fit Oden did. Kaido wishing he never sees Zoro again :milaugh:
Irrelevant.
A damaged body was never a problem to unleash the ultimate attack overall in the many fights of the series.
On the other hand, he used AdCoC and Enma was giving him extra damage with that aura around it :kayneshrug:

And Oden's attack almost killed Kaido, or severly injured him, while Zoro couldnt even bring him down.

Cope.

Irrelevant.
A damaged body was never a problem to unleash the ultimate attack overall in the many fights of the series.
On the other hand, he used AdCoC and Enma was giving him extra damage with that aura around it :kayneshrug:

And Oden's attack almost killed Kaido, or severly injured him, while Zoro couldnt even bring him down.

Cope.
Irrelevant. A broken bones exhausted pre AdCoC zoro did the same feat, a fully fit Oden did. Kaido wishing he never sees Zoro again :kuzanshut: