Powers & Abilities These are the Top 5 Most Impressive Strawhats in Onigashima

5. Robin

Honestly I believe 5 and 4 are somewhat interchangeable

Robin saved her Crewmate from the Tobi Roppo Black Maria CH.1005

And Defeated the Tobi Roppo Black Maria In what is arguably the best fight in Onigashima Other than Rooftop fight so far. CH.1021

4. Franky

ngl This one was tough but I think this is very Accurate

Franky Saved Nami at the beginning of the Raid in CH. 988, this was his first feat of the raid.

Franky Takes out a Number One chapter later in CH.989

And Finally Franky Defeats Sasaki in CH. 1019

3. Sanji

Saved Momo From King CH.988

Saves Chopper From Queen, Deflects the Arrows and knocks Perospero away in the Process, saving the Fodder Samurai as well in the process. CH.1015

Sanji Fights Hybrid Queen 1v1 for some time CH.1017-1019

Fights King and Queen briefly without the raid suit, while he does lose its impressive none the less. CH.1022

And Now he's fighting Queen 1v1 again CH.1023

ALL without the Raid Suit, which puts Sanji at a strong #3. No Strawhat aside from the 2 above really touch Sanjis feats in Onigashima so far.

Now... Before I reveal #2 and #1

Let it be known that they are interchangeable
ok..... lets begin.

2. Monkey D. Luffy

Luffy has been going crazy in Onigashima especially on the rooftop we've seen some impressive stuff from him..

Took out a Number CH.990

The Iconic Red Roc on Kaido CH.1000

The Gear 4 Boundman onslaught on Kaido

Kings Haki Onslaught CH. 1010-1011

These feats are without a doubt impressive however there's a reason why ultimately I'm putting Luffy here right now.

15 characters.........

Kaido Has fought 15 potentially going on 16 Different Characters at this point.......And even though Luffy arguably had the most impressive performance among the 15 characters that have fought.

This next character Im about to mention is one of the 15 who was involved in the Kaido fight, However he is potentially about to fight and most likely win against 1st Commander 1V1!!! on top of his rooftop feats which are relative if not just under Luffys. That is why this character is #1 in terms of Most impressive Strawhat.

1. Zoro

We have to give respect where its due,

Cut down Apoo and retrieved the Antidote for Chopper Ch.997

this was the first major feat Zoro Accomplished in Onigashima , While it didn't defeat Apoo it was impressive how quickly Zoro cut him down. It was honestly the beginning of Zoro's Greatness.

Cut Onigashima Horn CH.1002

The Next Major Feat Zoro Accomplishes is his Attack with Enma that not only worries Big Mom and makes her tell Kaido to Dodge, but the power of the attack itself for it cut the horn of Onigashima

Cut Kaido's Scales CH.1003

TOP TIER FEATS

Finally the most Iconic Feats.....

Zoro briefly Blocking Kaido and Big Mom CH.1009

Zoro Scars Kaido CH.1010

And Zoro Now Fighting King CH.1022-Present

These feats Put Zoro at #1 on the list.
He is without a doubt the most impressive of all the straw hats in Onigashima and the Wano arc in general.

Leave your thoughts on the the top 5
Do you agree? If So will things change?

Last edited:
I think Chopper is the number 5 and Sanjis number 2.

Chopper saved the entirety of the alliance on the live floor from having them killed by the ice oni virus. Even though he received help, it’s a major turning point

Sanji in a similar vein as chopper saved the entirety of the raid by saving the life of Momo. He then inspired others when Luffy “lost” and protected Zoro while he was down.
Post automatically merged:

Chopper saved the entirety of the alliance on the live floor from having them killed by the ice oni virus. Even though he received help, it’s a major turning point

Sanji in a similar vein as chopper saved the entirety of the raid by saving the life of Momo. He then inspired others when Luffy “lost” and protected Zoro while he was down.

You make a strong case for chopper being #5. However the virus is all chopper has really..... the stuff against Queen is a bit diminished since we know Queen was never trying.

Sanji being #2 is a bit strong. He has saved people and has very good combat performance , however so have Luffy and Zoro to a much greater extent.

You make a strong case for chopper being #5. However the virus is all chopper has really..... the stuff against Queen is a bit diminished since we know Queen was never trying.

Sanji being #2 is a bit strong. He has saved people and has very good combat performance , however so have Luffy and Zoro to a much greater extent.
The thing with Chopper is his loss to Queen didn’t give the opponent team too much of an advantage where as choppers win gave a huge advantage saving the alliance and getting more

Sanji on the other hand, I just believe has had a greater impact than Luffy as Luffy has done little in the actual war. He’s bought time but hasn’t had much other impact. Sanji saving Momo from certain execution then protecting Zoro in the middle of the war, brought hope back to the alliance, then saved Chopper the top healer of the alliance, to now fighting the people who’re able to take out the entirety of the live floor

Last edited:
I thought about Chopper, However Chopper had a great deal of help from Marco, and it doesn't quite put him above these any of these 5.
Sure. But Chopper helped Marco by distracting Queen for a time. Which was critical because as we saw once Marco went down the live floor goes to shit. Zoro probably doesn’t come back if not for chopper.

The thing with Chopper is his loss to Queen didn’t give the opponent team too much of an advantage where as choppers win gave a huge advantage saving the alliance and getting more

Sanji on the other hand, I just believe has had a greater impact than Luffy as Luffy has done little in the actual war. He’s bought time but hasn’t had much other impact. Sanji saving Momo from certain execution then saving Chopper the top healer of the alliance, to now fighting the people who’re able to take out the entirety of the live floor
Choppers contributions were indeed crucial but again it didn't solve all the problems,I'd argue Tama made a greater contribution than Chopper. And also where would chopper be without Zoro or Marco being involved......

For Sanji... again #2 is strong he made a impact most definitely however,
You could argue Luffy combat performance on the roof is so great it outweighs Sanji saving people and fighting the commanders. Luffy is the most impressive person on that roof, he's done some extensive damage on that roof and really dictated the pace of things while he was up there.
And he would've been #1 on this list if Zoro wasn't having 1v1 fight against a 1st commander.

Choppers contributions were indeed crucial but again it didn't solve all the problems,I'd argue Tama made a greater contribution than Chopper. And also where would chopper be without Zoro or Marco being involved......

For Sanji... again #2 is strong he made a impact most definitely however,
You could argue Luffy combat performance on the roof is so great it outweighs Sanji saving people and fighting the commanders. Luffy is the most impressive person on that roof, he's done some extensive damage on that roof and really dictated the pace of things while he was up there.
And he would've been #1 on this list if Zoro wasn't having 1v1 fight against a 1st commander.

Luffy is the strongest and looks the strongest, I was more or less ranking them on their overall impact on the war.

I love luffy, but so far his impact has the same as the scabbards which although important I think Sanjis been a bit more impactful for the saving of Momo which gave the samurai a fighting chance, then the reigniting the fire in his allies to currently fighting a commander.

We may just have to agree to disagree here but this is just my overall reasoning

No Jinbe for what he did to WsW? Not to mention judo tossing BM.
Robin did everything jimbei did in onigashima and had a better fight pretty much.....

Luffy is the strongest and looks the strongest, I was more or less ranking them on their overall impact on the war.

I love luffy, but so far his impact has the same as the scabbards which although important I think Sanjis been a bit more impactful for the saving of Momo which gave the samurai a fighting chance, then the reigniting the fire in his allies to currently fighting a commander.

We may just have to agree to disagree here but this is just my overall reasoning
Its not a bad take, I just don't know..... If Sanji does something after Defeating Queen you might be on to something.

Last edited:
Luffy fought Kaido for 30 minutes, as soon as Luffy was drained and fell down Kaido started tearing shit up again.
Luffy as always is the most important character of the raid...

5. Robin

Honestly I believe 5 and 4 are somewhat interchangeable

Robin saved her Crewmate from the Tobi Roppo Black Maria CH.1005

And Defeated the Tobi Roppo Black Maria In what is arguably the best fight in Onigashima Other than Rooftop fight so far. CH.1021

4. Franky

ngl This one was tough but I think this is very Accurate

Franky Saved Nami at the beginning of the Raid in CH. 988, this was his first feat of the raid.

Franky Takes out a Number One chapter later in CH.989

And Finally Franky Defeats Sasaki in CH. 1019

3. Sanji

Saved Momo From King CH.988

Saves Chopper From Queen, Deflects the Arrows and knocks Perospero away in the Process, saving the Fodder Samurai as well in the process. CH.1015

Sanji Fights Hybrid Queen 1v1 for some time CH.1017-1019

Fights King and Queen briefly without the raid suit, while he does lose its impressive none the less. CH.1022

And Now he's fighting Queen 1v1 again CH.1023

ALL without the Raid Suit, which puts Sanji at a strong #3. No Strawhat aside from the 2 above really touch Sanjis feats in Onigashima so far.

Now... Before I reveal #2 and #1

Let it be known that they are interchangeable
ok..... lets begin.

2. Monkey D. Luffy

Luffy has been going crazy in Onigashima especially on the rooftop we've seen some impressive stuff from him..

Took out a Number CH.990

The Iconic Red Roc on Kaido CH.1000

The Gear 4 Boundman onslaught on Kaido

Kings Haki Onslaught CH. 1010-1011

These feats are without a doubt impressive however there's a reason why ultimately I'm putting Luffy here right now.

15 characters.........

Kaido Has fought 15 potentially going on 16 Different Characters at this point.......And even though Luffy arguably had the most impressive performance among the 15 characters that have fought.

This next character Im about to mention is one of the 15 who was involved in the Kaido fight, However he is potentially about to fight and most likely win against 1st Commander 1V1!!! on top of his rooftop feats which are relative if not just under Luffys. That is why this character is #1 in terms of Most impressive Strawhat.

1. Zoro

We have to give respect where its due,

Cut down Apoo and retrieved the Antidote for Chopper Ch.997

this was the first major feat Zoro Accomplished in Onigashima , While it didn't defeat Apoo it was impressive how quickly Zoro cut him down. It was honestly the beginning of Zoro's Greatness.

Cut Onigashima Horn CH.1002

The Next Major Feat Zoro Accomplishes is his Attack with Enma that not only worries Big Mom and makes her tell Kaido to Dodge, but the power of the attack itself for it cut the horn of Onigashima

Cut Kaido's Scales CH.1003

TOP TIER FEATS

Finally the most Iconic Feats.....

Zoro briefly Blocking Kaido and Big Mom CH.1009

Zoro Scars Kaido CH.1010

And Zoro Now Fighting King CH.1022-Present

These feats Put Zoro at #1 on the list.
He is without a doubt the most impressive of all the straw hats in Onigashima and the Wano arc in general.

Leave your thoughts on the the top 5
Do you agree? If So will things change?

Replace Robin or Franky with Chopper.

The rest is correct.