Questions & Mysteries Things that you are 100% sure will happen in the story?

C

CensoredbyWG

My picks:

Luffy dying after fulfilling his dream.

Zoro fighting kizaru to clear his names after being negged by logia he dared to fight against.

Zoro breaking mihawk's blade as a parallel and to their first fight and ultimate proof of his superiority as a swordsman.

Nami unlocking CoC, she will be the first non broken character to unlock it.

Imu will have trash design just like vegapunk.

Luffy's mother will be some sort of transcendental being like kaguya from Naruto in order to DESTROY the whole "underdog" luffy story.

Big mom will comeback with her gentle childish personality for good, her mental age will revert.

Robin will have her fruit retconned into mythical zoan.

Logia awakenings either have already been shown(ace, crocodile, Blackbeard etc) or will out to be a HUGE letdown.

King from WG will bê toptier fighter.

Shiki will comeback.

Kaido will beat the volcano allegations, get out of there a changed man and reconcilie with his daughter yamato. Maybe by doing this she will stop being a schizo who believes thar she's a man.

Last, but not least: neither imu nor Blackbeard are the final villains, someone else will come into the picture.

At least 70% of those will be right, save this topic because a few years from now i'm gonna be regarded as a prophet inside the one piece community.

You /seen heard it here first!!!!!!!

My picks:

Zoro fighting kizaru to clear his names after being negged by logia he dared to fight against.

Zoro breaking mihawk's blade as a parallel and to their first fight and ultimate proof of his superiority as a swordsman.

Luffy's mother will be some sort of transcendental being like kaguya from Naruto in order to DESTROY the whole "underdog" luffy story.

Big mom will comeback with her gentle childish personality for good, her mental age will revert.

Logia awakenings either have already been shown(ace, crocodile, Blackbeard etc) or will out to be a HUGE letdown.

Shiki will comeback.

Kaido will beat the volcano allegations, get out of there a changed man and reconcilie with his daughter yamato. Maybe by doing this she will stop being a schizo who believes thar she's a man.

Last, but not least: neither imu nor Blackbeard are the final villains, someone else will come into the picture.

At least 70% of those will be right, save this topic because a few years from now i'm gonna be regarded as a prophet inside the one piece community.

Ngl i like this
nami is the next strawhat that will unlock coc oda already hint with that she will also get rid of zeus and will show coc coating With thunder attacks
Zoro staff is also pretty good paralleling mihawk and his first duel
And I wish luffy's die but doubt it with loda

My picks:

Shiki will comeback.

1. its lolda, Luffy needs to live for future movies
2. Zoro will never lose again (his words)
3.Maybe, but then black blades are pointless imo
4. Agree
5. Agree
6. Oda disagrees, so do i
7. Shes desd
8. Prolly tbh, but doubt it
9. If you consider Katas a logia (it was)
10.?
11. Nope
12. Nope
13. Nope

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah, a black blade isn't getting broken imo, but there will be a parallel in their last duel:
It will end with the same panel as the last one - Zoro with a Sanzen Sekai (with three black blades) and Mihawk with a named attack this time. Only difference is that Mihawk will be the one splurting blood out and falling to his knees
Hes breaking yoru