Things You Hate About Your Phone?

I would say the battery but I don't know if it's an issue from Samsung or is it just that my phone is old.

It's an S6, works pretty good and I like the fact that it's pretty secure, I have to give permission for every app for example. Altho it's probably not that secure since it's running Android.

It's enough for what I need. it plays music, can use internet if needed and the camera is good enough to take pics of documents.

W

Wonderful World

Time is a price buster 🤔 or perhaps you still could of chosen better offer at the time?
Well, there were a couple of different factors at work.

...It was mostly about me not upgrading my phone for a few years, but this is partly due to me having a company-issued phone too.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
still remember that teachers were bafled when I didnt give them my number or email, explaining that I didnt have phone or PC ( I did have) but I dont like being called to. I love when nobody calls me, somewhat calls give me anxiety so I leave my phone off unless I need to call myself

I would say the battery but I don't know if it's an issue from Samsung or is it just that my phone is old.

It's an S6, works pretty good and I like the fact that it's pretty secure, I have to give permission for every app for example. Altho it's probably not that secure since it's running Android.

It's enough for what I need. it plays music, can use internet if needed and the camera is good enough to take pics of documents.
yea my dad has a rare note model called note edge (the one with only 1 big ass edge)
he's been using it for about 5 or 6 years and the only problem it has its his battery.. it even runs smoothly with little to no lag.

ig as the phones grow older their batteries deteriorate.. even an s7 is a great phone but time creeps up really..

at this point ig a Samsung S21 series or even S20 would do great..

note 10 is pretty dope as well
Post automatically merged:

when I was in tech school, I was drunk at park and my htc one x was stollen... no regrets
the phone aside..

why on earth did you drink during the school..
and why do you expect to have regret when you're in such a state LOL

Zolo

Cope Doctor
yea my dad has a rare note model called note edge (the one with only 1 big ass edge)
he's been using it for about 5 or 6 years and the only problem it has its his battery.. it even runs smoothly with little to no lag.

ig as the phones grow older their batteries deteriorate.. even an s7 is a great phone but time creeps up really..

at this point ig a Samsung S21 series or even S20 would do great..

note 10 is pretty dope as well
I have iphone SE and that thing gives notifications for everything, sometimes twice... like it wants you to look at it, to look at social media, it wants to take away your time.... good thing I only use it to listen to documentaries before I go to sleep

I have iphone SE and that thing gives notifications for everything, sometimes twice... like it wants you to look at it, to look at social media, it wants to take away your time.... good thing I only use it to listen to documentaries before I go to sleep
oh that nice.. but isn't there a battery problem with it.. especially for people who mostly rely on their phones during works