Chapter Discussion "This much Power might be enough to knock even me out" Its Official!!!

https://flic.kr/p/2pnTMbV
2 Points got clarified by this Panel...

▪ Zoro while near "Death" endured more than a healthy Bucaneer beast like Kuma would have probably have been able to withstand which proves my 2nd Point

▪︎ The 2nd Point was obvious before this but this is an even higher evidence now:
》Triller Bark Shusui Zoro>Triller Bark Luffy

- Zoro showed twice the endurance of Luffy
- Zoro had a new lasting Powerup in Trillerbark while Luffy hasnt got any lasting Powerup from its own (Nightmare Luffy was a onetimer plot powerup)

▪︎ Pre Timeskip Zoro trough the new Poweroutput of Shusui+Zoros way higher Endurance than Luffys put him as the STRONGEST Strawhat Pre Ts.

Zoro is a beast.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's gives him a massive starting advantage, do you think Luffy's Mythical Zoan and Dragon/Garp's genes don't give him an advantage? He had those since day 1 and was still a fodder
What advantage did it give zoro ?
Didn't give any other Shimotsuki an advantage

Luffys zoan literally took a whole category of damage OUT not that it lessens it it COMPLETELY NEGATES it. As well as boosting his physical stats higher than it would be without.

What advantage did it give zoro ?
Didn't give any other Shimotsuki an advantage

Luffys zoan literally took a whole category of damage OUT not that it lessens it it COMPLETELY NEGATES it. As well as boosting his physical stats higher than it would be without.
A much stronger body as you yourself pointed out which I quoted lmfao

So why was kid Luffy a fodder?

Much stronger body than what ?
Kuina with the same genes died falling down the stairs
Yasu died to bullets
Where's massive boost ?
So explain where the ryuma genes ?

Luffy literally died and his fruit revived him and awakened itself.
You literally said this
Shimotsuki bodies are built different canon
Don't back pedal clown, I already checkmated your ass

Luffy was a fodder even with all those advantages so Zoro can still be a fodder at times even with Ryuma genes

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You literally said this

Don't back pedal clown, I already checkmated your ass

Luffy was a fodder even with all those advantages so Zoro can still be a fodder at times even with Ryuma genes
You ain't done shit.
That was in context to me BODYING you on this which shows zoro > normal human.

No where did I say it gives zoro magic powers.

Ryuma genes didn't make him immune to blunt force
Give him powers
Revive him from death
Give him a new form

Big difference

You ain't done shit.

That was in context to me BODYING you on this which shows zoro > normal human.

No where did I say it gives zoro magic powers.

Ryuma genes didn't make him immune to blunt force
Give him powers
Revive him from death
Give him a new form

Big difference
You said Shimotsuki bodies are built different, meaning he has a massive advantage over normal people who's bodies aren't built different, that's thanks to Ryuma genes lmao

Instead of a devil fruit Zoro has a "built different" body and gets sprinkles of plot juice like mink nut to revive him and magic swords to give him new forms and powers