Speculations This panel reveals Kaido’s 7 L’s?

-- After hostage.

-- Oden's attack > Zoro's Asura > Scabbards' attack.
Oden and scabbards' attack are on different level.

-- Nothing beside G5's Bajrang Gun was stronger than Oden's Totsuka. Even Bajrang Gun is debatable.

-- Roger didn't scar Kaido because they never fought directly. For someone who wanted to die so much, he surely like to hide in his safe Wano. Never fighting Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Mihawk, or Marineford. Only ambushing unlucky newbies like Kidd and Hawkins and even then, he had spy among the newbies.

-- Yeah both Roger and Whitebeard respected Oden, we know both of them respected Oden more than Kaido the loser.

-- I meant the same Shanks who stopped Kaido and made him immediately changed his route to Marineford, while then appearing on MF without any single wound.
Seeing what he did to Greenbull and connecting the dots, we got Kaido got wifi diffed too.
Post automatically merged:

Shanks made 2 DF Blackbeard + his whole new crew ran away though.

Kaido pissed his pants just by seeing Oden's subordinates.

You think Lucci or Doflamingo would shit their pants to Sanji or Franky just because they happened to be Luffy's crewmate?
:seriously:

The only reason Kaido fall was due to him being in his most vulnerable mode in dragon form. Stop ignoring it.

--Yes but that is my point. If even scabbard's attack make dragon fall then its not much of a big deal making dragon Kaido fall like that. We see a stronger attack in asura unable to make hybrid Kaido fall as zoro wanted him to be. No evidence that oden's attack would have made hybrid Kaido fall.

--Also current Kaido > Kaido 20 years ago.

--There is more proof he did as god valley exist. Also as said by law Kaido was fighting WB in territory battles.

So your head canon is debunked lol. Kaido did fought WB.

--The same shanks had his entire crew where Kaido only had king lol

Last time I saw someone getting wifi diffed, he went home. The one went home was Kaido, not Shanks.

Last time I saw someone getting wifi diffed, it was by Shanks, not Kaido.
They literally had a small fight lol. There was no wifi diffing.

We know that Kaido was defeated 7 times in the past, and I believe this panels reveals those 7 defeats. Roger and WB are placed a step above Xebec, Shanks, and Oden in this panel, and I believe that’s for more than just strength reasons. Shanks and Oden being a level below those two checks out, but Xebec should be on Roger and Primebeard’s level. I think Roger and WB are placed higher because they both defeated Kaido twice, while the other 3 defeated him once, for a total of 7 defeats.

WB likely beat Kaido in a duel when Kaido was recruited into Rocks, and he probably beat him again when Rocks disbanded

Roger beat Kaido at God Valley and probably some time afterwards since Roger was the top dog after God Valley, and Kaido would be interested in challenging him obviously

Xebec probably defeated Kaido once to recruit Kaido into his crew. Kaido wouldn’t follow Xebec unless Xebec proved he was stronger

Shanks defeated Kaido when Kaido attempted to go to MF to challenge WB one more time. It probably wasn’t an actual fight, but Shanks probably got Kaido to back down by showing that he was superior CoC to him

Oden defeated Kaido when he landed Togen Totsuka and was about to finish him off before the hag intervened
I seriously think that WB and Roger surpassed Rocks already

Yes but that is my point. If even scabbard's attack make dragon fall then its not much of a big deal making dragon Kaido fall like that. We see a stronger attack in asura unable to make hybrid Kaido fall as zoro wanted him to be. No evidence that oden's attack would have made hybrid Kaido fall.
Bruh Kaido repeatedly saying how the scabbards aren't Oden level

Just because Kaido survived scabbards' attack doesn't mean he will survive Oden, whether 20 years ago or now.
"I could have let you kill me" basically Kaido admitted if the attack was done by Oden and not scabbards, he would get killed already.

At best it is just henchman vs henchman.

The same shanks had his entire crew where Kaido only had king lol
Again, basically entire crew then.

They literally had a small fight lol. There was no wifi diffing
So they had a small fight but Shanks came out completely unscathed? Do you think Kaido is that weak?

Bruh Kaido repeatedly saying how the scabbards aren't Oden level

Just because Kaido survived scabbards' attack doesn't mean he will survive Oden, whether 20 years ago or now.
"I could have let you kill me" basically Kaido admitted if the attack was done by Oden and not scabbards, he would get killed already.

At best it is just henchman vs henchman.

Again, basically entire crew then.

So they had a small fight but Shanks came out completely unscathed? Do you think Kaido is that weak?
--You are again missing the point here. If even scabbard's can make dragon Kaido fall , oden doing the same is not that impressive. Only reason oden got a chance at defeating Kaido is due to the fact that dragon Kaido fall.

--Hybrid Kaido didn't fall from a stronger attack in asura compared to scabbard's attack meaning it has far more resilience. No evidence oden could have made hybrid Kaido fall.

--Meaning? Kaido only had king lol and king still thought Kaido was strongest.