General & Others Those that think Kizaru will kill Saturn havent stopped to think about it

Oda will never allow Kizaru to outshine Luffy by having him kill Saturn when Luffy couldn’t kill any of them. This is my line of thinking.

This is ZKK all over again where Zoro fanboys thought Oda would have him kill Kaido instead of Luffy doing it.
While the outshine Luffy is a genuine issue considering how much Oda loves his MC, Luffy did get portrayed to be clearly superior to Saturn in the previous chapter, with Luffy blocking all of Saturn hits while using him as a training dummy for Bonney to train her punch, Luffy his above his paygrade and the issue comes from the immortality hax

I still don’t see Saturn surviving this arc for plenty of reasons I listed in another thread , and it happens Kizaru is the most likely candidate left as he should (I say should because we know with Lolda) have a closure to his arc.

Although if Saturn were to die, it’d be because for x reason the immortality would be off.

We should be fixed next chapter anyway

While the outshine Luffy is a genuine issue considering how much Oda loves his MC, Luffy did get portrayed to be clearly superior to Saturn in the previous chapter, with Luffy blocking all of Saturn hits while using him as a training dummy for Bonney to train her punch, Luffy his above his paygrade and the issue comes from the immortality hax

I still don’t see Saturn surviving this arc for plenty of reasons I listed in another thread , and it happens Kizaru is the most likely candidate left as he should (I say should because we know with Lolda) have a closure to his arc.

Although if Saturn were to die, it’d be because for x reason the immortality would be off.

We should be fixed next chapter anyway
My issue isnt so much Kizaru appearing superior to Saturn because Luffy already was but killing him. Luffy couldnt kill any of them, Kizaru doing it would kinda cuck Luffy lol.

But yeah lets see what happens.

Oda will never allow Kizaru to outshine Luffy by having him kill Saturn when Luffy couldn’t kill any of them. This is my line of thinking.

This is ZKK all over again where Zoro fanboys thought Oda would have him kill Kaido instead of Luffy doing it.
Luffy has already showed how much he is superior to Saturn and Kizaru Is also going to kill a human Saturn who probably can't regen now :kayneshrug:

No way is Oda ever having Luffy kill anybody. If an antagonist has to die for the sake of the story then either somebody else or an environmental factor is killing them.

It's Kaku Luccy AND then also the lapdog Kizaru vs Saturn

also the rest of the marines will fight him too, Saturn won't spare any bugs, but he can stare diff most of them

No way is Oda ever having Luffy kill anybody. If an antagonist has to die for the sake of the story then either somebody else or an environmental factor is killing them.
He literally killed Kaido lol. This same argument was used for why Zoro would kill Kaido. And then Luffy killed him by sending his unconscious body into lava.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He literally killed Kaido lol. This same argument was used for why Zoro would kill Kaido. And then Luffy killed him by sending his unconscious body into lava.
Kaidou's not dead bro, and Luffy still needed magma he doesn't outright attempt to kill....if they die they die.

OT: Don't think Saturn is dying because Oda still wants their regen to be unsolved, it's too early to show a weakness imo.

Kaidou's not dead bro, and Luffy still needed magma he doesn't outright attempt to kill....if they die they die.
Kaido is dead come on now lol.

My point is this is like ZKK all over again.

Luffy couldnt even permanently damage them let alone kill them and people think Kizaru would do that.

Environmental factor was an argument as to why Zoro would kill Kaido? Lol.

Like I said, it's either somebody else or environmental factor. Kaido was environmental factor. Oda is never going to draw Luffy deliberately choosing to kill somebody.

Environmental factor was an argument as to why Zoro would kill Kaido? Lol.

Like I said, it's either somebody else or environmental factor. Kaido was environmental factor. Oda is never going to draw Luffy deliberately choosing to kill somebody.
Luffy sent him into that environmental factor.

Yeah but that doesnt change the point of the thread now does it?

Luffy couldnt even permanently damage them let alone kill them and people think Kizaru would do that.
As I said, thanks to Joy Boy haki Saturn Is probably unable to use his powers: that Is why he returned human and why he isn't summoning the other Gorosei again Is this second :kayneshrug:.

It would probably last very little, but more than enough for Kizaru to kill him.

I can't fathom any other reason for why Oda hasn't closed the arc with last chapter, if not.

Luffy sent him into that environmental factor.
Not deliberately. Luffy just punches hard. He doesn't notice where they go.
Yeah but that doesnt change the point of the thread now does it?
The argument is based on Luffy being outshined cause he didn't kill Saturn. Thing is, Luffy kills nobody, certainly not by deliberate choice.

It's just a weird metric to use when Luffy never does this. He's already taken on multiple Gorosei at once and took on Saturn and Kizaru in a 2v1 disadvantage. I don't see how Kizaru killing Saturn "outshines" Luffy here.