Character Discussion Thoughs on Rob Lucci?

Your Thoughs on Rob Lucci after Egghead...

• Total voters
1. Loved his design. I actually prefer post-TS design better than pre, is it just me?
2. Great charisma and philosophy. He's acting more of a boss than Spandam pre-TS lol.
3. He's underrated as a villain. A cold-hearted bloodthirsty killer/assassin befitting of a leopard fruit. Despite that, he seems to care for his best friend, Kaku.
4. Treatment wise, before Egghead arc, it's indifferent imo since bro barely appears and his first real debut was in Reverie which he didn't really do much.
5. I guess his role in EH is just Oda wanting to showcase Awakenings of Luffy and Lucci and the revenge match of these two. Unfortunately Lucci got his ass handed not once but TWICE which is meh. His role as a spy is cool though, I really like that Lucci still sticks with the WG and snitched info out to Mars about the Strawhats instead of siding with the Strawhats completely.

Bonus: His memes with Zoro is fucking golden Lmao. And also Lucci's quote of "I don't recognize Strawhat as Yonko." got memed a lot lol.

#GucciGang

Ulti got fodderized in seconds and she’s an idiot

Lucci actually put up a fight

Also BM was stated to be capable of soloing her own crew. There’s no way a 2nd commander would last a second against your average Yonko
I'm not equating the two. Lucci would low diff Ulti. I'm just thinking Lucci is Jozu level. He didn't touch Luffy or Zoro as a matter of fact. He performed well but at the end of the day did 0 damage to either of them.

I like him. He aint no luffy/nika meatrider

He kept it real and let bro know there was still smoke even after their temporary truce

He definitely shouldve defeated Zoro though but unfortunately plot will always prevail even if the opponent is weaker than the villain
Post automatically merged:

Ummm, ulti got into a fight with big mom?????

Idk why you're getting offended tho, 2nd commander is really fucking strong.
So you’re saying sanji, who defeated a second commander is “really fucking strong”?

Have you actually matured?

Top 3 best characters in the series IMO.
Dude gave us arguably the best fight ever in the series.

- Post here your thoughs on Rob Lucci as a Character and his Treatment both in Pre-TS and Post-TS.

(Opitional) If you want to elaborate, rate him by the terms:
  1. His Design
  2. His Charisma
  3. As Villain
  4. His treatment in Post-TS
  5. His role in Egghead
GUI's opinion that nobody asked:
  • I personally love Rob Lucci, this character gave us one of the best Agenda Piece memes ever, OP fandom will never forget the Zoro vs Lucci memes lmao.
  • But jokes aside, i really liked how much Oda respected Lucci in TS, some people can think Lucci was nothing more than deluxe punchbag but I don't see it that way, rising to the position of CP0 one-shott Sentomaru, fighting G5 Luffy and then Santoryu Zoro and still remaining standing was undeniably a W.
Anyway feel free to post your thoughs about Rob Lucci.🐆
1. Design 8/10
2. Charisma 8/10
3. As villain 10/10 , GOAT
4. Post TS 6/10
5. Egghead 6/10

I wish Luffy didn't clown him and Zoro didn't damn near one shot him. He doesn't deserve this disrespect.
Should've pushed both to like mid diff at least (I think mid diff to Luffy and high diff+ to Zoro would've been good IMO)

Still, he had some decent showings. Had an even (advanced) armament clash with G5, tanked some attacks. Fought (advanced) armament Zoro equally for a while. His panel of destroying Stussy was badass AF. Him refusing to go down after taking massive damage from Zoro's attack screams that dude is Conqueror's material, iron will.

I think he has almost reached the peak he can with the cards assigned to him. No Conqueror's, a mid tier DF. He maxed out his armament haki (can match raw armament of Luffy and Zoro), mastered advanced armament, awakened his DF.
He can go on some Garp style training to max out his physicals, maybe get future sight and peak at low top tier I guess.

C

Cruxroux

• Design - 10/10 (his first transformation gave chills lol)
  • Charisma - 9/10 (idk about others bro gives of the vibe of "Don't fuck with me" , but oda puts against characters like Zoro and Luffy to clown him)
  • As Villain - 9/10 (Good flashback (though very small but explains how lucci turned out that way), Trains to get strong not gifted with New powers ups here and there)
  • Post Time skip - 5/10
  • Egghead - 6/10 , (8/10 given How he ended up , oda gave him a good closure , not too disrespectful not too much of clowning either)