Character Discussion Thoughts on Akainu as a character during the Marineford arc?

One of my favorite villains ruthless,smart,wicked and fearless
He is well written in MF he destroys the moby dick , let WB get stabbed, stop WB hurt him badly he gave WB the most lethal damage in MF, takes Ace life, takes WB face, takes out Curiel on top of that and clashes with Marco twice, takes out Iva and Ina instantly, fodderizied Jinbe and doesnt stop until Shanks appear

Really amazing the rage he had while following Luffy is amazing he takes out 3 top fighters ( Curiel,Iva and Jinbe) and even at the face of WBP he doesnt hestiate
One of the evilest character in the entire series you actually get scarred and want him to stop something Kaido or BM doesnt reach the slightest Odas enemies a decade ago were much better than this clowns

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Even though he had a hand in killing my favourite character, I still like him as a character.

He is easily the second best character at MF after WB. He is also my second favourite marine after Garp.

He also peaked my curiosity with his obsession with Dragon. I really can't wait for Oda to go deeper into his past relationship with Dragon.