Character Discussion Thoughts on Orochi as a villain?

He kind of doesn't underestimate his enemies which i think it comes from him being paranoid, other than that he is the bad guy who has to be taken down by mcs

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shining light of the enemy. As a character and a villian he shits on meme and kaido. His motivations fear everything is well written.

He sucks ass to be honest. It's disappointing that without Kaido he has no notable military strength. Even his retainers ridicule him behind his back. He is the ultimate puppet. Kaido could easily replace him with another noble born goon and it wouldn't make a difference.

I think he's been a good villain so far, just not the strong kind, which is fine.
He's a paranoid cunning coward, sure, but that's what makes you hate him (in a "good" way).

Orochi wouldn't even exist as a villain without his priest and old hag with DF powers.

So that what makes Orochi a puppet of Kurozumi clan conspiracy which comes from generations ago.

In fact, you can argue that Kanjuro Kurozumi was also important, and Orochi couldn't make it without him too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People think that he is smart but I want to remind you that his position is what it is because of the Old Hag masterplan.
Without her plans and instructions, he would be where Yasu was 20 years after Oden's death.