Character Discussion Thoughts on Saturn's Portrayal so Far?

Thoughts on his portrayal?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
A gut punch to Lucci. - "I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

A punch to the head to Kizaru. - "Sorry, looks like I'm not going to be able to move for awhile."

A gatling to Saturns face. - *Gets up fully healed not even 20 seconds later*

So unimpressive.
CoC was used against Kizaru, while not against Lucci or Saturn.
Being a kitchen sink for damage isn't that impressive anyways.
This "Gatling" attack won't even land on Kizaru considering how Snakeman (the ultimate Gatling form) was treated like trash.

Problem was the enormous hype a part of the users had about him because genuine interest or just agenda.

I saw more than one putting him above Kaido based on...nothing, and I saw a lot comments about his supposed incredible CoC (lol), even though they maybe had denied CoC to others before because no one fainted, just like Saturn's case.

All he does is use his fruit and stand around. He is not really doing anything.
Surprise he that he is able to endure a couple hits though.
Other than that he is pretty shabby so far.

This game to take out Kuma, Bonney and VP has not made anyone look good so far tbf.

Lucci has it good because he focused entirely on Zoro and taking him out so once Kizaru and Saturn do the same, I hope they get the feats they deserve.

What’s missing is a sign of any real fighting style.

He comes across more as a monster than a fighter. We need to see him start moving around, exchanging attacks. Not stand still, attack, get punched, fly away, rinse and repeat.
Yup that’s probably it, an established fighting style would change things but if it turns out what we’ve seen is his fighting style well………