Character Discussion Thoughts on X Drake

I believe Oda has made his decision. He's going to prioritise Drake character over his strength and PL. As long as his combat expectations are low i think Drake is going to be vital in the story ahead.

Being part of Sword already make that clear, now it depends how impatient y'all are going to be.​

Man, I wish I can go back in time and slap myself for this.:josad:

But I still have hope for Drake. Minimal but it's still there.
I don't think you were wrong in that way of thinking. From the way Oda seemingly set things up and the role Bege played in WCI with BM, you could connect the dots and see that happening for Drake with his connection with Kaido especially being the only Zoan of the Worst Generation. :kayneshrug:

Yall making it seem like Drake is weaker then Lawkins the man that cant even fight.
I knew Drake had no chance against the CP-0. But the way he got destroyed in like under 5 min must be humiliating. And Apoo ran away from him lmfao he knew Drake wasnt all that
Apoo isn't dumb, he knew he was gonna lose too, to him it's more important now to release those pictures exposing CP0/WG than risk getting caught by them