• Chu Great Generals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wei’s Seven Fire Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
that qin is still bigger even there
I didn’t say Qin wasn’t bigger, I said they were comparable in size lol.

So it stands to reason there are a comparable number of people in each state. IE, tens of millions.

Even if Zhao were half of Qin’s size and population, and Qin only had ten million people, that would still put Zhao at 5 million. Which seems like a low estimate as Qin has tens of millions.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I didn’t say Qin wasn’t bigger, I said they were comparable in size lol.

So it stands to reason there are a comparable number of people in each state. IE, tens of millions.
considering qin is twice the size and we are assuming size = population wouldnt zhao then have half of qins population?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
considering qin is twice the size and we are assuming size = population wouldnt zhao then have half of qins population?
I edited my comment. If Zhao were half of Qin’s size, sure. But Zhao is bigger than that lol.

Maybe now as Zhao has lost the Gyou and Atsuyo territories. Their population would still be in the millions per Hara’s numbers.

Numbers in Kingdom are stupid in general. But Hara is just using ancient chinese sources numbers verbatim so I can forgive him.
Qin was the big dog and very agressive, most of the time with superior numbers. It would've been Interesting to follow the "bad" bully state from their POV crushing the smaller states. I believe that most of Riboku’s skills were defensive skills in general.

Qin uses their giga corruption skills and have the Zhao court convince their King that RBK is a threat to his rule. He then gets imprisoned and executed after successfully repelling several Qin invasions even after Zhao was struck by earthquakes. Quite literally they couldn't beat that man and just after his death Qin conquered Zhao without any issues.
Baited and outsmarted :willight:

Baited and outsmarted :willight:
I agree that it's starting to feel like Kingdom stopped progressing which is why I hope we won't get another Ousen vs Riboku battle. Why milk it when we're past the greatest hype of that matchup. Ousen doesn't need to prove anything against RBK because he'll take down almost every other state anyways including Zhao.

roman generals exaggerated their enemies numbers and downplayed their own losses all the time, maybe the chinese did the same
Sure did. Chinese sources claim that Chu had 1 millions soldiers, or that Zhao lost 400k soldiers at Changping, which is clearly impossible. Consider that the Roman empire at its peak had around 500k soldiers with a population of 50-60 million.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Qin was the big dog and very agressive, most of the time with superior numbers. It would've been Interesting to follow the "bad" bully state from their POV.
I’m telling you, this is what Hara is doing!! Riboku is the hero! I just posted a comment on this yesterday lol. Qin are the villains right now. We are following the villainous perspective.

Now in the end Qin is correct obviously, only unification can end the wars but Qin’s actions against Zhao are wrong. Riboku is a tragic hero.

Riboku dying the way he does in history would only just confirm that he was truly the greatest general and that it was impossible for anyone to overcome him. RBK haters better pray Hara changes his ending and makes him lose on the battlefield otherwise it shall be Riboku > Lousen forever lol.
The Akou talk (before his death) is interesting. About how Ousen is a man without equal and that is gonna win in the end against Riboku. I'm actually on board with the historical fate of Riboku being applied in the manga too but those lines were spicy lol.

I wonder if Hara ultimately does intend for Ousen to beat Riboku after all, making him the winner.