How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because Sellsword has to kill everyone and Merc doesn’t? Tbh I kinda thought he was the Fool. Like why claim a unique role when there are much better claims.
Bruh I just checked what Sellsword does, i thought he was a neutral indie. And turns out he has to kill all town? Why is this even a discussion on who to lynch today.

Vote lynch Alibaba

The princess matter still needs to be resolved though.

fuji we went over this alot xd
we gave u summaries
i am feeling bad about u now redirecting attention to the easiest princess to mislynch
I am actually not trying to redirect it, thought SS was another random neutral indie. Turns out hes a kill all town.

He gotta go.

Ill read up on the rest, thanks for the summaries in advance.

D

Dragomir

D

Dragomir

"What do you mean you can't poison him?! He's evil, I'm telling you!" Cried out the Prince in frustration. "I'm sorry Your Highness, but my tenure as the Butler is over. I am now nothing more than a Servant," responded the Servant with a sly smile. The Prince was puzzled at this, but then it dawned to him and he stared at the Servant in horror. He stumbled back a few steps. "N-no, this can't be," croaked the Prince. "Oh, it absolutely can be," spoke a new voice. A deep voice. It was that of the King. "Father...tell me it isn't true," whispered the Prince in grief. "It is, my son, and I'm sad that it has to end this way, but it is time for you to meet your end."

"No, no, nononono, NO!" The Prince shrieked, he scrambled to his feet, about to run for his life, but before he could take a few steps, a figured leaped from above and landed squarely ontop of him. The sound of a blade sheathing and unsheathing could be heard as the Prince's body went limp, blood spilling to the ground from his neck.

"Good work, Assassin. Our plan to take over this Kingdom will now operate at full force," the King said ominously. He and the Servant walked away as the Assassin stayed to clean up the mess to make it almost as if nobody died that night.

It is now October 31st. The night of Halloween will be upon the Blue Dragon Kingdom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kagura the [Mystic] has bled to death.
Logbook:
I just got my role today. Turns out I’m a mystic. Quite an unique role and it says in the wiki that it spawns once in a game so no chances of duplicate Mystics. 🧙‍♀️

————————————————————-

just received update from Drago. I am a heretic. Someone wants to kill me. Looks like my days are numbered in the game so I better make the most of it until the lunatic finds his way to me.
————————————————————-

The game has started. What a bad time! It’s 2.00 am ;-;
———————————————————-

So far I feel good about Fuji, Flower, Ekko and Ratchet. I had some doubts on Ekko because of his push on Ali and his lying comment but I’ll give him another chance. Ratchet is playing well and he could be a peaceful indie too.

————————————————————

sharing my heretic info and claim with Ratchet and Ekko. I’m also using conduit on them for the night. Dunno why they are not speaking tho. ;-;

————————————————————-

Enryu was voted innocent. I don’t like this.
———————————————————

so Drago just informed me that I have been attacked. Now I’m left bleeding and I’ll die in two nights.

-------------------------------------------

Two days ended without lynch. RIP Enryu. He was town indeed.

This gives more time to cult people so I dunno how many of my town reads are still town.

-----------------------------------------------

Let's make Fuji and Ekko talk today.

@Ultra the [Drunk] has died.
Logbook:
I really wanted to CC Drunk but the discussion phase got ended shortly. In case I die, just so everyone is aware, I Ultra am the Town Drunk. If you voted to save Enryu, congratulations, you just saved very obvious scum. Smh.

Thankfully, there's plenty of valuable info to be collected here that should lead to a team mate. I think there's a partner of his between Ratchet and Zemmi.

@Zolo the [Court Wizard] has been killed.
There was no logbook.

@Alibaba the [Sellsword] has been executed.
There was no logbook.

It is now Day 3.
With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
You have 24-hours.
Countdown Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.