• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would like to lynch Midnight guys, Vote Lynch Midnight

Ryu must be suicidal if he just claimed princess like that after 2 already did.

Flower idk at this point, just cant see 3 princesses in the game. But her checking Tuna makes sense.

I believe Ratchy for now cause his d2 entrance appeared genuine to me, like that of someone who caught scum.

Have to rank them based on my view its:

Ratchet
Ryu
Flower
Midnight
I say midnight can be jailed or any of the princesses the Prince doubts the most, but I think we should keep our votes on Ali and get him out the game. He is obviously trying to cover up something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would like to lynch Midnight guys, Vote Lynch Midnight

Ryu must be suicidal if he just claimed princess like that after 2 already did.

Flower idk at this point, just cant see 3 princesses in the game. But her checking Tuna makes sense.

I believe Ratchy for now cause his d2 entrance appeared genuine to me, like that of someone who caught scum.

Have to rank them based on my view its:

Ratchet
Ryu
Flower
Midnight
mid counter claimed flower tho and seemed genuine

So according to you guys , did Ali mess up his fake claim or was it a mistake? Because I dont see how you can mess up claiming Sellsword and say Merc, they arent similar in spelling.

@Alibaba why did you claim Merc instead of Sellsword

Emil

Certified Memelord
flower is the princess i belive the least but her actions match her words

we have no way to confirm any of the 4

all could be town or scum

ryu conveniently says the same stuff flower says
like what

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
So according to you guys , did Ali mess up his fake claim or was it a mistake? Because I dont see how you can mess up claiming Sellsword and say Merc, they arent similar in spelling.

Maybe because Sellsword has to kill everyone and Merc doesn’t? Tbh I kinda thought he was the Fool. Like why claim a unique role when there are much better claims.

Emil

Certified Memelord

fuji we went over this alot xd
we gave u summaries
i am feeling bad about u now redirecting attention to the easiest princess to mislynch

mid counter claimed flower tho and seemed genuine
Tone wise and thread play wise I town read Flower , so I dont think she would come out fake claiming princess like that. Do you? Its just process of elimination combined with Mid almost fishing for the pally/Sheriff D1 with his antics, something he managed to do since Zem reacted to it.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
flower is the princess i belive the least but her actions match her words

we have no way to confirm any of the 4

all could be town or scum

ryu conveniently says the same stuff flower says
like what
The Princess I believe the least is Midnight. He doesn't have any actions to back up for claim.

Indeed he was also redirected by Enryu. But he could be a different role for all we know.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tone wise and thread play wise I town read Flower , so I dont think she would come out fake claiming princess like that. Do you? Its just process of elimination combined with Mid almost fishing for the pally/Sheriff D1 with his antics, something he managed to do since Zem reacted to it.
did u targer flower again n1 or u have tmi on her so u went over someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.