How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
> princess mid was redirected by confirmed drunk enryu and sellsword alibaba into a target protected by mercenary. her action failed
> princess flower used flirt only? on tuna and got kiiller/offensive i presume then pushed him for it. but he claimed knight and it seemed genuine
> princess ryu did same as flower and thinks mid is lying princess
> princess ratchet targeted enryu and found he is offensive/killer amd pushed him due to misunderstandings that drunk is not one of these

aight can all these be true

Zemmi

GodMommie
That would be funny and insanely troll at the same time.
I did something similar put in over powered roles more than one in the game in ToS, so people couldn't make it a claim game and would have to work for the win. It actually worked out better than I thought because town was just way tooo focused on claims and not reads.

> princess mid was redirected by confirmed drunk enryu and sellsword alibaba into a target protected by mercenary. her action failed
> princess flower used flirt only? on tuna and got kiiller/offensive i presume then pushed him for it. but he claimed knight and it seemed genuine
> princess ratchet targeted enryu and found he is offensive/killer amd pushed him due to misunderstandings that drunk is not one of these

You going to assume ali as indie is fact.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Did the stuff with the action failing get resolved btw.(Mid vs Enryu )
Enryu got modkilled because he was drunk and when he targetted me he was supposed to get action fail. But Drago forgot to send it to him. Enryu was here whole day thinking that I was scum because of that. But then I asked Drago and confirmed this thing and he had nothing else to do so he claimed scum. But eventually he was modkilled by Drago and he was indeed the drunk.

Wait is Ali a sellsword or a merc?

How can Ratchy get the wrong result on Enryu btw.

And so Ryu also checked Zoro?

Emil

Certified Memelord
My head is currently in bed, but really I see the lynch is still Ali.

Did we go somewhere with his action claim?

I actually wanna lynch one of the princess claims cause thats just too many.

What prompted Ryu to claim?

Did the stuff with the action failing get resolved btw.(Mid vs Enryu )
lmao i wanna sleep too

i like that u want to lynch one of the princess. now i need u to dig deeper and tell me which u think is scum. i need some analysis

we kept tagging ryu to claim since he whispered to kagura and he did

Status
Not open for further replies.