[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

No, I had no killshot on my own, so I could only have won with Pot, Worst and Rottkins. My Sellsword role was clearly made to be played for helping Cult or Unseen faction to win. It´s a very big difference between mafia and hostile indies that don´t know each other and can´t work with each other because of that. When in a mafia team you act differently than when you´re all alone at the start of the game. And even when a maf dies the remaining mafs still keep their faction kill. Relying on individual SKs which could even have killed each other made this round almost unwinnable for everyone of the Neutrals besides Lind´s alchemist role which only had to survive. Mafia does not kill their own people and they can make coordinated plans as a group. Plus with an abrupt ending like that Flowa, Adam and Doddsy were also robbed of their winning chances.
I was talking in the technical sense. You could have won with any indie. Whether those indies functionally help you achieve your wincon is another matter.

The sellsword doesn't favor one scum faction over the other. It's there to help any of them defeat Blue Dragon. Doesn't matter if serial or cult/unseen. The difference between the serials and scum teams aren't so large that your chances of victory fluctuate greatly if at all.

Neither of the cult/unseen have a faction kill. You should stop viewing them as a mafia faction when they're not. They're more of a cultafia with a lean on cult.

The outcome would have been the same even if their were a cult/unseen. The indies weren't killing each other. Town just bodied them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, I had no killshot on my own, so I could only have won with Pot, Worst and Rottkins. My Sellsword role was clearly made to be played for helping Cult or Unseen faction to win. It´s a very big difference between mafia and hostile indies that don´t know each other and can´t work with each other because of that. When in a mafia team you act differently than when you´re all alone at the start of the game. And even when a maf dies the remaining mafs still keep their faction kill. Relying on individual SKs which could even have killed each other made this round almost unwinnable for everyone of the Neutrals besides Lind´s alchemist role which only had to survive. Mafia does not kill their own people and they can make coordinated plans as a group. Plus with an abrupt ending like that Flowa, Adam and Doddsy were also robbed of their winning chances.
its a hard role but i think u can win even if u r dead so long as one of the anti town guys win u win with them. so any of the 3 hostile indies winning means u win.

Status
Not open for further replies.