[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
:shame:

But but...where is the meme:risitasad:

@ConquistadoR lmao

I actually believed your claim. Chorno can't be faked. I didn't jail anyone N1 for the reason I stated in the thread so I lied about there is someone I jailed N1 who also claimed chrono

Just messing with you :pepemwai:

Thanks for the game fuji :pepemwai:
Oh Damn Bonbon, so you were the Prince lol? I kinda guessed at it when you said you can clear yourself easily. But the way you were trolling made me think you were so town.

Your posts were funny haha.
I was maid...got ekko as refrence and targeted Lindy twice.
I was planning to lynch him today anyway
I would be compatible with Ekko, though. But anyway, I was resident survivor and not scum lol.

Also, @Light D Lamperouge did you have a gangster PR last day phase as well? Lol those posts between you and Flower were funny.

Anyway, peep yo' all next time muthafuckas.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oh Damn Bonbon, so you were the Prince lol? I kinda guessed at it when you said you can clear yourself easily. But the way you were trolling made me think you were so town.

Your posts were funny haha.

I would be compatible with Ekko, though. But anyway, I was resident survivor and not scum lol.

Also, @Light D Lamperouge did you have a gangster PR last day phase as well? Lol those posts between you and Flower were funny.

Anyway, peep yo' all next time muthafuckas.
I was just messing around. Didn't feel like scum hunting.:smoothy:

My push for ekko wasn't to defend JG but because ekko didn't make it clear what role he has. Initially I thought he claimed prince but then he hinted hunter however he also deny being hunter so I pushed for him.

Infact, I already dropped hints of me being the Prince when I said to hime that the throne belongs to me after our king.

But I knew that me being as sus means no scum will kill me. So I was fine.

My only regret is I didn't get to troll conqi more as jailor lol

J

Joygirl1

At least let me get my wincon smh. I even declined JG's offer.
lol she did not directly decline it, I just lied to do her a favour because it was hard enough already for her to reach her wincon.

The game ending before you can even *potentially* reach your wincon sucks hard. A Scorned shouldn't be in this setup.
Wanna switch with me? I googled everything about how a Sellsword role is meant to play and it only really works when there is actually a mafia team existing. I was searching for a mafia team to team up with them that never existed and most of the other indies had wincons that were not compatible with me. How am I supposed to win together with Lind for example? A passive survivor is the absolute opposite of what I had to do, defeating the whole Blue Dragon faction without having any killshots myself.

Ngl I had my issues with this round.
Without the hosts forgetting to inform me about my redirection actually not working I was doomed, otherwise I would not have gotten lynched. This totally screwed me over. As I have no luck at mafia games at all of course Ratchet had to sub in at the very wrong moment and push me hard for lynch too... But in the end nothing mattered anyway as some of our roles had almost no chance of winning.

But once again my bigguest issue of the round was Ekko. And just for your info, he didn´t do shit this round! What Ekko did in a nutshell:
- Spitevoting me for no reason
- Voting Pot innocent
- Hard tunneling Van for no good reason at all

I wanted to see him gone right after he subbed in and that´s why my plan was to redirect him to hime, as I hoped he had an investigation or vig killshot or something. Of course he had to have that bear passive instead that killed Worst...
Sorry my husbando sis @hime but I chose you as you were my biggest townread and I had to get rid of all townies. I hoped for something negative happening to you, so I could frame Ekko for it and get him lynched as soon as possible because his spamming and spiting bs ruins pretty much every round, I would have done everyone a favour.

Sorry my husbando sis @hime but I chose you as you were my biggest townread and I had to get rid of all townies. I hoped for something negative happening to you, so I could frame Ekko for it and get him lynched as soon as possible because his spamming and spiting bs ruins pretty much every round, I would have done everyone a favour.
its all good joy, u were just playing towards ur wincon :owo:

also i got told my redirect failed too near the eod but i wasnt around then until after u died hmm
i think both of our redirects didnt work since they were conflicting

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol she did not directly decline it, I just lied to do her a favour because it was hard enough already for her to reach her wincon.

Wanna switch with me? I googled everything about how a Sellsword role is meant to play and it only really works when there is actually a mafia team existing. I was searching for a mafia team to team up with them that never existed and most of the other indies had wincons that were not compatible with me. How am I supposed to win together with Lind for example? A passive survivor is the absolute opposite of what I had to do, defeating the whole Blue Dragon faction without having any killshots myself.

Ngl I had my issues with this round.
Without the hosts forgetting to inform me about my redirection actually not working I was doomed, otherwise I would not have gotten lynched. This totally screwed me over. As I have no luck at mafia games at all of course Ratchet had to sub in at the very wrong moment and push me hard for lynch too... But in the end nothing mattered anyway as some of our roles had almost no chance of winning.

But once again my bigguest issue of the round was Ekko. And just for your info, he didn´t do shit this round! What Ekko did in a nutshell:
- Spitevoting me for no reason
- Voting Pot innocent
- Hard tunneling Van for no good reason at all

I wanted to see him gone right after he subbed in and that´s why my plan was to redirect him to hime, as I hoped he had an investigation or vig killshot or something. Of course he had to have that bear passive instead that killed Worst...
it was not a spite vote

i appreciate the effort. atleast u tried to be proactive and yeet us into the sun hoping a mafia team out there will help u out. most scum just sit on the backseat and not force stuff. i like this alot

Status
Not open for further replies.