[FNZ] Salem of Lies Throne Of Lies: Darkness over Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wanna switch with me? I googled everything about how a Sellsword role is meant to play and it only really works when there is actually a mafia team existing. I was searching for a mafia team to team up with them that never existed and most of the other indies had wincons that were not compatible with me. How am I supposed to win together with Lind for example? A passive survivor is the absolute opposite of what I had to do, defeating the whole Blue Dragon faction without having any killshots myself.
Should have whispered something to me. I would have killed someone for a fellow indie. Either way, I think you played well too Joy.

i want to get vip tho so i can

1. fight back the tagger
2. no 30 sec cooldown between posts to allow for more spam
I liked your tag when you were a vip tbh. The Eren Yeager one was dope.

J

Joygirl1

Should have whispered something to me. I would have killed someone for a fellow indie. Either way, I think you played well too Joy.
Thank you.

It´s not like I could directly whisper to someone: "Hey, I´m scum too btw, let´s destroy town together!"
Try approaching someone who isn´t indie or maf and all they have to do is to announce my whisper in the thread and it´s immediately game over for me. I mean, I whispered to Flowa trying to team up with her and I even whispered to Rottkins. I also used my Stonewall ability on you the first night because I scumread you and wanted to block people from investigating you or using other negative stuff on you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Thank you.

It´s not like I could directly whisper to someone: "Hey, I´m scum too btw, let´s destroy town together!"
Try approaching someone who isn´t indie or maf and all they have to do is to announce my whisper in the thread and it´s immediately game over for me. I mean, I whispered to Flowa trying to team up with her and I even whispered to Rottkins. I also used my Stonewall ability on you the first night because I scumread you and wanted to block people from investigating you or using other negative stuff on you.
Ah, so that's why abilities failed on me. I thought Van was the butler and blocked Adam night 1 'cause Van scum read Adam, but I guess you blocked both Adam and Xlaw from investigating me. Thank you for that.

Overall I think this is one of the slower paced games on this forum and was kinda nice for a change haha. Hope we play again soon, Joy!

D

Dragomir

lol she did not directly decline it, I just lied to do her a favour because it was hard enough already for her to reach her wincon.

Wanna switch with me? I googled everything about how a Sellsword role is meant to play and it only really works when there is actually a mafia team existing. I was searching for a mafia team to team up with them that never existed and most of the other indies had wincons that were not compatible with me. How am I supposed to win together with Lind for example? A passive survivor is the absolute opposite of what I had to do, defeating the whole Blue Dragon faction without having any killshots myself.

Ngl I had my issues with this round.
Without the hosts forgetting to inform me about my redirection actually not working I was doomed, otherwise I would not have gotten lynched. This totally screwed me over. As I have no luck at mafia games at all of course Ratchet had to sub in at the very wrong moment and push me hard for lynch too... But in the end nothing mattered anyway as some of our roles had almost no chance of winning.

But once again my bigguest issue of the round was Ekko. And just for your info, he didn´t do shit this round! What Ekko did in a nutshell:
- Spitevoting me for no reason
- Voting Pot innocent
- Hard tunneling Van for no good reason at all

I wanted to see him gone right after he subbed in and that´s why my plan was to redirect him to hime, as I hoped he had an investigation or vig killshot or something. Of course he had to have that bear passive instead that killed Worst...
Sorry my husbando sis @hime but I chose you as you were my biggest townread and I had to get rid of all townies. I hoped for something negative happening to you, so I could frame Ekko for it and get him lynched as soon as possible because his spamming and spiting bs ruins pretty much every round, I would have done everyone a favour.
You could have won with every indie in the game. You only need to defeat Blue Dragon. You don't need to take down the serials and they don't need to kill you.

J

Joygirl1

You could have won with every indie in the game. You only need to defeat Blue Dragon. You don't need to take down the serials and they don't need to kill you.
No, I had no killshot on my own, so I could only have won with Pot, Worst and Rottkins. My Sellsword role was clearly made to be played for helping Cult or Unseen faction to win. It´s a very big difference between mafia and hostile indies that don´t know each other and can´t work with each other because of that. When in a mafia team you act differently than when you´re all alone at the start of the game. And even when a maf dies the remaining mafs still keep their faction kill. Relying on individual SKs which could even have killed each other made this round almost unwinnable for everyone of the Neutrals besides Lind´s alchemist role which only had to survive. Mafia does not kill their own people and they can make coordinated plans as a group. Plus with an abrupt ending like that Flowa, Adam and Doddsy were also robbed of their winning chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.