How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Reviews
Let me start with town. Big problems all over the board here. I believe that town as a whole lost this game. Yes, Midnight's lynch hurt them a lot and Ekko executing Fuji was the nail in the coffin but town really lost together. Not updating logbooks, a lot of apathy, and poorly interpreting the mechanics(though, I think this one's mostly on Usopp). I will excuse town for what happened D2 since that one was mostly my fault. What happened was that Enryu redirected Kagura to T-Pein but Ultra redirected Enryu to Zemmi. I forgot that Enryu was redirect immune and so processed Ultra's action as a success and not a fail. It's also why Zemmi got innocent on Flower since she ended up investigating herself. Sorry about that. :pepehands:

@Ekkologix I think you did relatively well this game. I like your truth meta and hope you keep playing like that in the future. What hurt you the most was that you didn't know the mechanics but that one's on you. The guide's there to read and a lot of the questions you were asking in the thread could have been answered by reading it. You should have taken some more effort to understand them.

@Kagura I believe you played really well! Had you survived longer you probably would have been a game-changer. Claiming to Ratchet and Ekko was some ballsy shit and I'm surprised you did it but, fortunately, it didn't come back to hurt you.

Lastly, @Zolo you should have turned in some actions N1, chief. And don't hint your role for no reason like how you did by saying you were Harry Potter. That's what got you killed.

Moving on to Unseen, it's half and half here. Half of y'all did great, the other half did poorly. Tris and Zem are obviously part of the good half and both played as well as they could have done. Tris, as I mentioned earlier, you are clutch. This is the second game where you have saved your team. And this time, without even knowing who they were. Well done! As for the poor half, I can excuse Odd since he more or less got lynched to an invest result and Rhea only played 2 day phases. But for Playa and Flower, the tactic for Playa to stay quiet was a bad one. He got suspected pretty much immediately and his continuous coasting didn't help. It's a miracle he survived this long. He almost got jailed and was attacked 3 times. Flower, you should know that it's important for mafia to have thread presence and you guys lacked that. Playa should have been more engaged.

That's the end of my reviews. Sorry it's not as in-depth as I normally would have it and I didn't review everybody either. I found it difficult to keep up with the game so my memory of everything that happened is a little hazy.

Not even mentioned at all and I won with the best strat.

D

Dragomir

@Fujishiro you were amazing this game, bro. Your thread-play was nothing short of impeccable and you did everything right to last as long as you did. Silencing and reaping Zem was probably the best action you made and the ballsiest too. I was sure that someone would have pointed out that Zem got silenced the moment she started saying you were the Reaper, but that never happened and it bought you several more day phases to play. However, your biggest mistake was with your claim. It wasn't a bad idea to claim it but saying you attacked Tris when you didn't hurt you. When it comes to ToS and ToL, you have to do your due diligence as scum and make sure your claim can't be botched in any way. Also, you should have killed Usopp instead of Ratchet imo. Had you done so, you probably would have won this game. But nonetheless, well played, my dude.

@Fujishiro you were amazing this game, bro. Your thread-play was nothing short of impeccable and you did everything right to last as long as you did. Silencing and reaping Zem was probably the best action you made and the ballsiest too. I was sure that someone would have pointed out that Zem got silenced the moment she started saying you were the Reaper, but that never happened and it bought you several more day phases to play. However, your biggest mistake was with your claim. It wasn't a bad idea to claim it but saying you attacked Tris when you didn't hurt you. When it comes to ToS and ToL, you have to do your due diligence as scum and make sure your claim can't be botched in any way. Also, you should have killed Usopp instead of Ratchet imo. Had you done so, you probably would have won this game. But nonetheless, well played, my dude.
The thing is who else could I have attacked as the pretender N1?
I needed a blood test on someone before attacking, and you are right I kinda botched some parts of my claim.

Honestly didnt kill Usopp simply because he kept asking for protections and thought he would get it.

But yeah I shouldve killed him, he was my downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.