• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Game Reviews
Let me start with town. Big problems all over the board here. I believe that town as a whole lost this game. Yes, Midnight's lynch hurt them a lot and Ekko executing Fuji was the nail in the coffin but town really lost together. Not updating logbooks, a lot of apathy, and poorly interpreting the mechanics(though, I think this one's mostly on Usopp). I will excuse town for what happened D2 since that one was mostly my fault. What happened was that Enryu redirected Kagura to T-Pein but Ultra redirected Enryu to Zemmi. I forgot that Enryu was redirect immune and so processed Ultra's action as a success and not a fail. It's also why Zemmi got innocent on Flower since she ended up investigating herself. Sorry about that. :pepehands:

@Ekkologix I think you did relatively well this game. I like your truth meta and hope you keep playing like that in the future. What hurt you the most was that you didn't know the mechanics but that one's on you. The guide's there to read and a lot of the questions you were asking in the thread could have been answered by reading it. You should have taken some more effort to understand them.

@Kagura I believe you played really well! Had you survived longer you probably would have been a game-changer. Claiming to Ratchet and Ekko was some ballsy shit and I'm surprised you did it but, fortunately, it didn't come back to hurt you.

Lastly, @Zolo you should have turned in some actions N1, chief. And don't hint your role for no reason like how you did by saying you were Harry Potter. That's what got you killed.

Moving on to Unseen, it's half and half here. Half of y'all did great, the other half did poorly. Tris and Zem are obviously part of the good half and both played as well as they could have done. Tris, as I mentioned earlier, you are clutch. This is the second game where you have saved your team. And this time, without even knowing who they were. Well done! As for the poor half, I can excuse Odd since he more or less got lynched to an invest result and Rhea only played 2 day phases. But for Playa and Flower, the tactic for Playa to stay quiet was a bad one. He got suspected pretty much immediately and his continuous coasting didn't help. It's a miracle he survived this long. He almost got jailed and was attacked 3 times. Flower, you should know that it's important for mafia to have thread presence and you guys lacked that. Playa should have been more engaged.

That's the end of my reviews. Sorry it's not as in-depth as I normally would have it and I didn't review everybody either. I found it difficult to keep up with the game so my memory of everything that happened is a little hazy.

fook the mechanics
i trusted the unseen king and the reaper to give me the mechanics
and these fkers were purposely giving me wrong stuff and redacting important info lmaooo

Game Reviews
Let me start with town. Big problems all over the board here. I believe that town as a whole lost this game. Yes, Midnight's lynch hurt them a lot and Ekko executing Fuji was the nail in the coffin but town really lost together. Not updating logbooks, a lot of apathy, and poorly interpreting the mechanics(though, I think this one's mostly on Usopp). I will excuse town for what happened D2 since that one was mostly my fault. What happened was that Enryu redirected Kagura to T-Pein but Ultra redirected Enryu to Zemmi. I forgot that Enryu was redirect immune and so processed Ultra's action as a success and not a fail. It's also why Zemmi got innocent on Flower since she ended up investigating herself. Sorry about that. :pepehands:

@Ekkologix I think you did relatively well this game. I like your truth meta and hope you keep playing like that in the future. What hurt you the most was that you didn't know the mechanics but that one's on you. The guide's there to read and a lot of the questions you were asking in the thread could have been answered by reading it. You should have taken some more effort to understand them.

@Kagura I believe you played really well! Had you survived longer you probably would have been a game-changer. Claiming to Ratchet and Ekko was some ballsy shit and I'm surprised you did it but, fortunately, it didn't come back to hurt you.

Lastly, @Zolo you should have turned in some actions N1, chief. And don't hint your role for no reason like how you did by saying you were Harry Potter. That's what got you killed.

Moving on to Unseen, it's half and half here. Half of y'all did great, the other half did poorly. Tris and Zem are obviously part of the good half and both played as well as they could have done. Tris, as I mentioned earlier, you are clutch. This is the second game where you have saved your team. And this time, without even knowing who they were. Well done! As for the poor half, I can excuse Odd since he more or less got lynched to an invest result and Rhea only played 2 day phases. But for Playa and Flower, the tactic for Playa to stay quiet was a bad one. He got suspected pretty much immediately and his continuous coasting didn't help. It's a miracle he survived this long. He almost got jailed and was attacked 3 times. Flower, you should know that it's important for mafia to have thread presence and you guys lacked that. Playa should have been more engaged.

That's the end of my reviews. Sorry it's not as in-depth as I normally would have it and I didn't review everybody either. I found it difficult to keep up with the game so my memory of everything that happened is a little hazy.

Tbf I don't know the roles well enough to make up a good fake claim. I haven't played ToL in a year, so I thought it was better if playa just went afk. This game I felt a lack of confidence because I was too busy to get invested in the game. So I subbed out to not be a burden to the team. That being said, Zem and Tris did a wonderful job and I'm proud of them. I try doing better next time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
town mvp was probably @Kagura

insanely good day 1 town reads and got the game going early by having me and ratchet talk and we had a good overall day 2 town pool to play with and had good scum reads

only problem was this is a cult game so well town read players like zem ratchet kagura could all be very delicious to cult and throw the whole game off because we dont even know if cult failed or succeeded in the WU either lmao

it was spookyyy
fitting for haloween game

Emil

Certified Memelord
i just looked back at my role pm

i had playa as jail target on day 3
then changed to sallu after talking to fuji in chat
then changed back to playa again but it was right after deadline

im so sad lmao

The ironic thing is that I mentioned that my Action on Ratchet failed which is why I suspected that Fuji killed Ratchet.

After he said he tried to kill me I was 100% sure something happened but nobody wanted to talk to me

Zemmi

GodMommie
fook the mechanics
i trusted the unseen king and the reaper to give me the mechanics
and these fkers were purposely giving me wrong stuff and redacting important info lmaooo
I was amused at no one correcting your mech fails but it helped me know tris was on our side. Even though I was scum I would have corrected them for you if Fuji didn't make sure I couldn't speak.

I was amused at no one correcting your mech fails but it helped me know tris was on our side. Even though I was scum I would have corrected them for you if Fuji didn't make sure I couldn't speak.
Tbh never rely on others for mechanics. People can deceive you. Unless you have scum mates or Masons, you can always trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.