How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad times, zemmi was the most obv scum ever from the start but I had no time to play let alone push the direction other than starting the wagon and then things went south fast for town after they were able to survive that day

Thanks for the game

D

Dragomir

Sad times, zemmi was the most obv scum ever from the start but I had no time to play let alone push the direction other than starting the wagon and then things went south fast for town after they were able to survive that day

Thanks for the game
From the start? Zem was town to begin with. She got converted later.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Thanks for the game
As Drago said xD. I was really Sheriff lol. Zero reason I would have countered Mid if I wasn't. I even caught scum n1

D

Dragomir

I didn't want Scum to know what I was doing so I just pretended I was referring to the 80s Band
I understand not wanting scum to know what you were doing but after everyone was getting confused, you should have realized that it'd be much better to clear up that confusion so town doesn't 1. scum read you and 2. cause the actual invest role in the game to be outed. Once whatever tactic you're trying to do causes more damage to town than it does to scum, you have to explain yourself and help minimize the damage. It becomes irrelevant if scum knows what you were doing at that point.

I understand not wanting scum to know what you were doing but after everyone was getting confused, you should have realized that it'd be much better to clear up that confusion so town doesn't 1. scum read you and 2. cause the actual invest role in the game to be outed. Once whatever tactic you're trying to do causes more damage to town than it does to scum, you have to explain yourself and help minimize the damage. It becomes irrelevant if scum knows what you were doing at that point.
And what about my "Dead" post that had people thinking I am the reaper?

How do you expect me to react to such idiotic Overreaction to a clearly joke post? I was confused what people were even talking about as I just said dead and people think started voting me thinking i am the reaper

Zemmi

GodMommie

How do you expect me to react to such idiotic Overreaction to a clearly joke post? I was confused what people were even talking about as I just said dead and people think started voting me thinking i am the reaper
I told them it couldn't be you and stressed that the word just made me remember the role the reaper.

You should have explained why you said it though for those who didn't understand it couldn't have been you.

I told them it couldn't be you and stressed that the word just made me remember the role the reaper.

You should have explained why you said it though for those who didn't understand it couldn't have been you.
I shouldn't have had to explain a clearly joke post. Especially when I wouldn't have said that if I was actually the Reaper

D

Dragomir

You could have said it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.