How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zemmi btw i will consider it anti town that u do nor scum read me but reduse to share results with me despite already outing ur role

also saying u will share them in public tomorow is even worst than to 1 person because by doing so u tell the entire game who to cult

im super iffy about u now zem

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi btw i will consider it anti town that u do nor scum read me but reduse to share results with me despite already outing ur role

also saying u will share them in public tomorow is even worst than to 1 person because by doing so u tell the entire game who to cult

im super iffy about u now zem
Be iffy I do not care. Also why are you iffy about something I have always been against and argued with you and multiple other people about before how, that play style just hurts town, scum end up with all the info and town none in several cases.

Now if I was freely whispering information then I would understand you calling me out, because that is something I would never do.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Be iffy I do not care. Also why are you iffy about something I have always been against and argued with you and multiple other people about before how, that play style just hurts town, scum end up with all the info and town none in several cases.

Now if I was freely whispering information then I would understand you calling me out, because that is something I would never do.
but then why are you considering to show it in public tomorow? what are u trying to achieve with it?

ur role is unique cop role but u didnt seem to get blocked or anything. i am skeptikal ofc zem. something aint right

Zemmi

GodMommie
but then why are you considering to show it in public tomorow? what are u trying to achieve with it?

ur role is unique cop role but u didnt seem to get blocked or anything. i am skeptikal ofc zem. something aint right
You can be skeptical, I knew I put myself in a dangerous position that is why I asked the Observer last dp to be on me so if any funny business does happen, that would out scum in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.