• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tuna is good
sallu was jailed last night hes not culted unless n1 but doubt it

i need zem/playa to talk

and mid 100% goes today

we trolled enough tbh
Bro, Given that Ratchet flipped town I find it really likely that he got culted N1.

I mean the guy was low key and when you trynna cult you dont go for the high profile players right away, because people will assume they will be culted.

Tuna can have been converted the same night he tried to protect you, you do know that right.

You speak of trolling enough then you say that lol.

@playa4321 i need to know what u did ln

we have to many claimed town killers. it makes no sense
Im not the reaper lol, Fuji trying to convert you to lynch again a townie, don´t listen him you had the right choice via taking on him and midnight.

I think we should go on midniight and if you really can take him out, do it, Fuji is dangerous and don´t play him into his hands.
At least that is my thought, when he see how you target him, he directly change and try to build me up as reaper.
Which im clearly not.

Im not the reaper lol, Fuji trying to convert you to lynch again a townie, don´t listen him you had the right choice via taking on him and midnight.

I think we should go on midniight and if you really can take him out, do it, Fuji is dangerous and don´t play him into his hands.
At least that is my thought, when he see how you target him, he directly change and try to build me up as reaper.
Which im clearly not.
Then tell me your night and day actions from n1.

Also how come you bled nobody yet?

You are deflecting pretty hard here.

I actually was talking in our PM about you being bad way before he did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
first we yeet mid today..

@Sallucion extend my death tonight by 1 night. if i die ur culted af n1. but u dont rly seem like it
@ConquistadoR protect sallu pls. none roleblocks or cult him
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna protect me and kill playa or zem. use ur judgment based on their posts today. i think midnight culted zem probably.
@krogothwolf hmm u need sallu dead to win. can i barrow him to heal me this night then when ur the last scum left u kill him and win i guess?
or shud we have u kill him tonight and he heals me same night?. but then we can risk him getting redirected if we dont nail mastermind today
@Kawaii lmao
@Fujishiro fook you
@Midnight Delight the most active princess is the bad one. im fken agine
@Zemmi we havent heared from u in an year. seems u arent enjoying the cult life :((
@playa4321 i wish krog needed u for his wincon and not sallu kek

i forgot someone didnt i?

Sallucion was stalling for his claim for a good while then here you are doing the same Playa, where were you last day phase when we asked you to claim? You only active now that you might be exed?

Emil

Certified Memelord

Which im clearly not.
i dont see any reason to keep u alive either

first we yeet mid today..

@Sallucion extend my death tonight by 1 night. if i die ur culted af n1. but u dont rly seem like it
@ConquistadoR protect sallu pls. none roleblocks or cult him
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna protect me and kill playa or zem. use ur judgment based on their posts today. i think midnight culted zem probably.
@krogothwolf hmm u need sallu dead to win. can i barrow him to heal me this night then when ur the last scum left u kill him and win i guess?
or shud we have u kill him tonight and he heals me same night?. but then we can risk him getting redirected if we dont nail mastermind today
@Kawaii lmao
@Fujishiro fook you
@Midnight Delight the most active princess is the bad one. im fken agine
@Zemmi we havent heared from u in an year. seems u arent enjoying the cult life :((
@playa4321 i wish krog needed u for his wincon and not sallu kek

i forgot someone didnt i?
Just an FYI the Reaper bypasses healing and death immunities, if he want you dead you die.

You actually believe Sallucion is good? Bruh.

Imo Conq should RB Playa tonight you exe Sallucion and we lynch Playa or Tuna tomorrow, those two are the last scum if we follow the logic of cult going with litteraly the only guy they know they can cult since Playa is probably Reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.