How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Ekko or Ultra so far. Ekko feels like he's trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and nitpick players rather than figure them out. Ultra is much the same but leaning into it subtley.
Funny, because I would say the same thing out of Tuna, the player I criticized, who essentially turned an observation into a big ol argument about why someone has an agenda. I'm just calling it how I see it there.

I thought Kaguyas responses were ok though.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Funny, because I would say the same thing out of Tuna, the player I criticized, who essentially turned an observation into a big ol argument about why someone has an agenda. I'm just calling it how I see it there.

I thought Kaguyas responses were ok though.
I’m Kagura ;-;

Aren’t you Ultra from the holy land of TMF? Pretty sure I played there once years ago!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I voted him because he’s weak! He was sleeping last night when phase started and then he hasn’t posted anything today either. So my vote stays until I find someone better :kayneshrug:
Out of Fuji/Zoro/Ekko/Flower/Zemmi/Midnight/myself, how many scum do you think there are? If so, whom? Just colour the list:

Fuji
Zoro

Ekko
Flower
Zemmi

Midnight
Ratchet

So from my overall view what I read so far:
-Alibaba is sus, he directly jump voting against me as example, he act weird and I can´t decide if it is his playstyle or overall based on his role:

As I said either it his overall his playstyle or he is a scum playing alongside the users to lynch someone.

Other users which I kinda have in my sus list:
Tuna,Midnight,Ultra

And you way was also strange, I know you probably want to get reaction from me since I was inactive, but voting a inactive users and then asking this:

Overall the same count for you too like with Alibaba, probably it is just your playstyle.
It make it hard for me to judge since I see for the firsttime playing with you guys.
Since that to judge on my thoughts on the first day and try to build around my thoughts a lynch is kinda sus for me or let say false.
I don´t gain anything of it outside of getting in scum sus list by other users if we judge and take via my thoughts somone into the lynch list, this WE can change very fast into me(sus):owo:.

I try my best to follow up the game and look who else make sus posts.^^
This can probably go too

Status
Not open for further replies.