Controversial Time to (re)present myself

Hi!

This is a new beginning for me, so it's time to present myself.

You may know me as CarrotForNakama.

Because I think that theory is obsolete and the fact that I evolved and therefore don't agree with everything I said, I decided to change my name and finally present myself here.

About me:

- Some of you think that I'm a woman, I'm not. I identify as a man.

- As some of you might have noticed, I'm neuroatypic. I have a small psychosis. Which means that my level of dopamine sometimes completely vanish. Which cause a total lack in term of motivation. This is something that affect both my social and working states. In other word, I'm most of the time unable to "do things" such as work. This therefore leave me with a lot of time on my hand, at least until I get better. This is why you can often see me keeping discussions hours on end without failing to stop.

- Despite the fact that I'm right now unable to work, I come from a very complete background in storytelling development, movie development, storycrafting and storytelling theory. I've hardcore studied strong storytelling gurus such as John Truby, Robert Mc kee or Blake Snyder to quote the most famous ones... as such i've developped my own perspective about storytelling and my own technics to craft stories (I'm mostly a theorician, My projects are works in progresses right now).

- I'm a fan of One Piece since chapter 1, that I read 22 years ago. I've learn to learn about storytelling through Oda sensei's amazing work. Which is why you will often see me having rather peculiar takes about the story. The theory about Carrot was but a taste of what I do.

Other notes:

- I don't have agendas about the story beside the ones of being right about the takes I defend. I do not care about Zoro VS Sanji or the presence of Haki in one character rather than another.. I only care about one thing: Reading a good story.

- I do have one agenda tho. I believe it is possible to make our community better, more inclusive and safer for everyone. As such I will fight till the end to end toxicity in the fanbase as it is my little safe place. I decided to attack the problem straight to the hearth on the most toxic forum there is... Even if it means going against the moderation standards.

- I very politically engaged. I come from a very complotist background transformed into a liberal rightist into a sceptical leftist. So you will see me battling a lot in the political thread. I consider that everyone deserve a second chance and a new shot in life.. so even if you have a past of leaving racists and problematic post.. I'm ALWAYS ready to give you a chance to reconsider your point of view. That.. and the fact that I have a very bad memory which means that I will most likely never recall yours or mine past posts.

- I love scepticism, sociology and science in general. As such I love deconstructing point of view to get to the hearth of the values or concepts.

- I can be a bit intense and at time somewhat autocentred. Those are facts that I won't deny. This behavior is what allows me to cope with my current situation

- Oh and one last thing. I strive on conflict. So the more the people the more I get addicted to debates, needless to say that If I consider that I'm right, you have no chance in ending a discussion with me.

Don't worry, I won't bite. I'm pretty fun.. I think. I love twitch, movie nights and One Piece.

Anyway, I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Last edited:
You don't need intro when name change happens lol
This is my way to mark change :optimistic:
Post automatically merged:

Your name reminds me of the one topic I'll always disagree with you, the technocracy stuff and human rights for robots
I'm not a technocrate, I'm closer to an Anarchist. And I don't want human right for Robot, at least as long as they don't develop sences and singularity like intelligences

From your post I've seen you don't seem very inclusive
Indeed, I do not include:

- Racists
- Sexists
- Transphobes and other LGBTQ+ phobes
- Fascist
- Bigots
- Altrighters
- Nazis
- Antisemites
- Islamophobes
And toxic people in general.

Though I'm perfectly ready to discuss with all those people to deradicalize them.

If that too much for you, then we might indeed have a communication problem.

Indeed, I do not include:

- Racists
- Sexists
- Transphobes and other LGBTQ+ phobes
- Fascist
- Bigots
- Altrighters
- Nazis
- Antisemites
- Islamophobes
And toxic people in general.

Though I'm perfectly ready to discuss with all those people to deradicalize them.

If that too much for you, then we might indeed have a communication problem.
What do you think about legalising marijuana ?