Break Week Timeskip Fails

Can we talk about Kid's & Killer's fails?
They basically the BIGGER L's verisons of Luffy & ZoLo:mihanha:
Kidd

Lost to Pacifistas
Got betrayed by Apoo
Lost to Craido
Always outshined by Luffy
His first mate Killer gotten clapped by Zoro
Escaped only to get captured again
Taken hits from Apoo until his own first mate told him his weakness
Struggled with Gifters like Zoro

Killer

Ate a failed smile fruit
Failed to kill Hiyori and Otoko
Gotten clapped by Zoro after wounding him
Always get outshined by Zoro
Struggled with Gifters

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I'm surprise that no one point how he invite all those people to his country only for them to became Luffy followers and lost the Mera Mera no Mi on his idiotic scheme, for Luffy brother none other.:holdthisl:
Wtf locked this thread? Another biased mod.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/can-we-talk-about-all-of-doffy’s-fails-since-timeskip.7475/#post-735018

Jinbei said fuck you straight at Big Mom face while Doflamingo shit his pant hearing Kaido's name.
Doflamingo fled for years from one old Marine woman and after he got capture he admit he can't win against her
Say whatever you want on Crydo but with all his L's he didn't run from old woman yet.:cheers:

N

NeutralWatcher

I'm surprise that no one point how

Doflamingo fled for years from one old Marine woman and after he got capture he admit he can't win against her
Say whatever you want on Crydo but with all his L's he didn't run from old woman yet.:cheers:
What baffles me is people have the audacity to call him better villain than Crocodile.

Crocodile challenged 3 top tiers Mihawk, , Akainu and Whitebeard. True alpha male while Cuckmingo shit his pant against old woman and Kaido of 100 hostages. :suresure:

I'm surprise that no one point how he invite all those people to his country only for them to became Luffy followers and lost the Mera Mera no Mi on his idiotic scheme, for Luffy brother none other.:holdthisl:

when did doflamingo say that? I don't recall him saying anything like that during dressrosa arc