Break Week Timeskip Fails

No❤
Post automatically merged:

Lmao stoned Sanji got captured...because he was still shook by Shirashoshi.

Fucking full health competent Zoro got caught by fodder too.

Its hilarious how you even dare to bring up being captured in FMI.
Zoro did one shot a fishman in water while Sanji struggeld to beat a fishaman in water

Sanji failed to open the steel door in PH
Sanji needed help against Wadatsumi
Sanji was trashed by Viola
Sanji lost a kicking duell against Vergo
Sanji needed help for an fodde headliner
Sanji was overpowered by Daifuku
Sanji DJ was hilarious against Luffy , Luffy easily took the attacks
Drake didnt even feel Sanjis kick
Sanji was useless in WCI in his own arc he didnt got a fight
Jinbe replaced him in the top three
Doflamingo no diffed him

Which fishman are ypu talking about ?
Hody for Zoro
and Kuroobi from Arlong Pirates

Now you will say the strength difference my point is potrayal
I know that fodder from arlong is nothing the thing Sanjis potrayal overall is bad look at my listed points above you will see that throughout all the arcs in the New World Sanjis potrayal is bad

Even in his own arc which should make him a MVP he was outshined by Brook and didnt have a major fight he even was saved by Niji

Overall Sanji is bad in NW without RS the difference would be too big to Jinbe,Luffy and Zoro
Hordy Jones.

But Hordy is pretty much fodder without his energy steroids. He needs drugs to be a remote threat to anyone.
Kuroobi too my point is the potrayal Zoro was in the same situation and was potrayed better

Hody for Zoro
and Kuroobi from Arlong Pirates

Now you will say the strength difference my point is potrayal
I know that fodder from arlong is nothing the thing Sanjis potrayal overall is bad look at my listed points above you will see that throughout all the arcs in the New World Sanjis potrayal is bad
This is about the worst argument ive ever seen.

What do you mean potrayal. Wtf does this even potray ? That post timeskip Zoro is above East Blue Sanji.....you dont fricking say.:whitepress:

How does even logically make sense ? Pre timeskip Sanji at this time was slower than Fishman, however post timeskip he is faster than a fishman...

Yes faster cause Sanji himself confirmed himself to be the fastesr swimmer and Zoro didnt say shit.

If your gonna compare Post Timeskip Zoro with someone....compare him with Post Timeskip Sanji ffs.

This is about the worst argument ive ever seen.

What do you mean potrayal. Wtf does this even potray ? That post timeskip Zoro is above East Blue Sanji.....you dont fricking say.:whitepress:

How does even logically make sense ? Pre timeskip Sanji at this time was slower than Fishman, however post timeskip he is faster than a fishman...

Yes faster cause Sanji himself confirmed himself to be the fastesr swimmer and Zoro didnt say shit.

If your gonna compare Post Timeskip Zoro with someone....compare him with Post Timeskip Sanji ffs.
The point is not the strength difference the point is even in the same scenes Zoro has better potrayal means he looks better cooler

Sanji did fall far behind of performance compared to Luffy or Zoro