Break Week Timeskip Fails

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Well, I think it's very understandable, in his bow there was no one strong enough to hit or deal with for a while, Luffy was not prepared for that, he just ran away like a mouse, and what could he do about a situation in which one was weak?
and now in wano, we had a 1v1, between mommy and luffy, and there was interference, and luffy ran away again, so mommy was taken off the scene again, based on the opening at some point they will have to go against her, the priority of luffy, zoro and sanji is to get to where kinemon and the other sheaths are to help fight kaido and luffy didn't deny x-drake's help to fight kaido, luffy's respect for kaido is gigantic, Luffy was defeated by kaido, he is not asking for a rematch, he simply wants to help defeat him.
I feel that he has evolved in this aspect, he recognizes the monster that Kaido is.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Snitch
Sometimes I wonder what Oda and his editors are thinking. What was the point of hyping up a villain to this extent if they are going to embarrass them constantly? Why do they think this is good writing? What is there thought process every time they make Big Mom look silly every chapter? What college did they get their creative writing degree from?

I know people like to troll Big Mom, but I don’t think there is anyone that can honestly say they prefer Oda memeing her every chapter over her actually being a respectable villain like she was originally hyped to be. Oda is taking a shit on his own story for no reason.
IDK she hilarious
Well, I think it's very understandable, in his bow there was no one strong enough to hit or deal with for a while, Luffy was not prepared for that, he just ran away like a mouse, and what could he do about a situation in which one was weak?
and now in wano, we had a 1v1, between mommy and luffy, and there was interference, and luffy ran away again, so mommy was taken off the scene again, based on the opening at some point they will have to go against her, the priority of luffy, zoro and sanji is to get to where kinemon and the other sheaths are to help fight kaido and luffy didn't deny x-drake's help to fight kaido, luffy's respect for kaido is gigantic, Luffy was defeated by kaido, he is not asking for a rematch, he simply wants to help defeat him.
I feel that he has evolved in this aspect, he recognizes the monster that Kaido is.

:okay:

Well, I’ll begin.
Let’s start with the fact that after 13 hours, Katakuri couldn’t KO tired Luffy after 54 free hits. His shitty AP is a fail in of itself :mihanha:
Anyone else like to add anything? :feelsokeman:
Taking more damage from a base Haki kick then the Punk Hazard Dragon (that Zoro casually one shot) took from a named G2 Haki kick.

Being a basement dweller
Being a Virgin
Being a coward