Anime & Manga Titty Kubo Has Defeated Lee (Remembering the Fallen)

Yeah, Gin sounds like a huge idiot. If you’re going to betray someone, probably a good idea to do it before they achieve godlike power. Preferably when your target is surrounded by other warriors who could assist you in taking him down, and ideally when you’re not in a 1v1 scenario with him. Lol
Gin is absolutely brain dead. He had one subplot going for him and it ended up being utterly retarded. I cannot possibly take his lanky clown arse seriously whatsoever.
Yeah, why am I not surprised. The most powerful motherfucker in the story gets defeated because someone locked Ichigod in his room and introduced him to some highly advanced concept that he masters in 30 minutes. Probably. Lol
Funny thing is, it is actually Aizen's actions that end up creating the opportunity for Ichigo to train.

First off, after fusing with the Hogyoku, he decides not to destroy the magic pillars keeping Karakura Town in the Soul Society. If they were destroyed, it would bring the town to him instantly. He instead decides to travel to the Soul Society.

Then he fecks up the way to the Soul Society. This creates the weird, impromptu Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Then once he arrives in Karakura Town, he decides and I kid you not, to spend the best part of a manga volume chasing after Ichigo's dumb arse friends by moving at a normal human's walking pace. This shit was so painful it nearly made me cry tears of pure frustration.

Also, Ichigo has no access to food or water in the Time Chamber and he spends thousands of hours there. He should be dead but whatever.
Didn’t he already have subordinates who loved and devoted themselves to him before any of this even started? Lol
Aye, Momo Hinamori. She absolutely adores him. Anyway, he impales her twice throughout the story. Apparently she didn't count as a friend because she wasn't an equal or something. Lel.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
First off, after fusing with the Hogyoku, he decides not to destroy the magic pillars keeping Karakura Town in the Soul Society. If they were destroyed, it would bring the town to him instantly. He instead decides to travel to the Soul Society.

Then he fecks up the way to the Soul Society. This creates the weird, impromptu Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
:milaugh:

Oh man. Classic Titty right here.

“THE SOUL SOCIETY IS MADE UP FROM THE ESSENCE OF MAGIC SOUL DIAMONDS, WHICH GAIN THEIR POWER FROM THE KATANA REALM. BUT IF YOU USE THE SANPAKUTO RINEGAN TO CHANNEL THE SOUL POWER FROM THE MAGIC SOUL DIAMONDS INTO REALM OF THE HOLLOWS, THIS OPENS THE BRIDGE TO THE REALM OF THE MENOS WHO GAIN THEIR OWN POWERS FROM THE LLOS POLLOS HERMANOS REALM”

*Shonen Jump executives burst into the room and tie Titty, foaming at the mouth, to his bed and perform hypnosis techniques to calm him down*

Bleach will be on break next week

Titty next chapter: “Okay so anyway now we are going to kidnap Inoue and enter Nakama Rescue Arc #3”

@Owl Ki @Light D Lamperouge @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Seth @Indigo @Fujishiro @Blackbeard @Uncle Van

Bleach in a nutshell^

Then once he arrives in Karakura Town, he decides and I kid you not, to spend the best part of a manga volume chasing after Ichigo's dumb arse friends by moving at a normal human's walking pace. This shit was so painful it nearly made me cry tears of pure frustration.

Also, Ichigo has no access to food or water in the Time Chamber and he spends thousands of hours there. He should be dead but whatever.
:milaugh:

Oh man. You’re making me want to read Bleach again.
:milaugh::milaugh:

Aye, Momo Hinamori. She absolutely adores him. Anyway, he impales her twice throughout the story. Apparently she didn't count as a friend because she wasn't an equal or something. Lel.
So Aizen is just a moron then. Lol

It’s crazy, sounds like if Titty would’ve read Berserk, he would’ve already known that trying to give Aizen an emotional climax like this was a stupid idea. Lol

@Lee Ba Shou och aye, if you're wondering what Gin's reason for wanting to kill Aizen is, it's because two nameless subordinates of Aizen hurt Rangiku (mega mammaries reaper) back when Gin and Giku were kids, so he dedicated his entire life to waiting for the right moment to cheekily shank Aizen. He chose to do it from the front in a 1v1 scenario after Aizen reached his peak power. Absolute genius.

So you already know that he's a good guy. Fair enough.

Thing is, he waits so long until the last minute to reveal this that when I first read this manga, I actually thought him being secretly good was a red herring and that he was actually genuinely loyal to Aizen the whole time. Literally four pages after that thought of mine, he skewers Aizen.

Did it ever occur to Gin to snitch on Aizen at some point over the past century? No.

Did he skewer Aizen when he was completely surrounded by the Shinigami at the climax of the Soul Society Arc? No.

Did he skewer Aizen during the latter's 12v1 fight against most of the Shinigami Captains + Vizards? No.

Did he skewer Aizen while he was fighting Yamamoto? No.

Did he kill Wonderweiss to allow Yamamoto to focus on Aizen? No.

Did he skewer Aizen while he was fighting Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi? No, he actually fought Ichigo and prevented him from getting to Aizen while he was fighting in a 3v1 disadvantage.

No, he doesn't do any of that. He stabs Aizen after the latter has fused with the Hōgyoku (nonsense plot mcguffin that makes Aizen a god or something), after Aizen has already won and beaten literally everybody.

How was Gin able to skewer him? Because he knew how to bypass Aizen's utterly hax Shikai ability that allows him to control all the senses of anybody and everybody who so much as looks at his Zanpakutō sword.

How did Gin figure out how to bypass Aizen's trump card ability?

Now here is the best part.

You ready?

He didn't figure it out. :risicheck:

Aizen feckin told him how to bypass it in a flashback. :rolaugh:

Aizen, the oh so smart, ultra giga brained mastermind manipulator known for his paranoia and his disdain for any concept so much as resembling trust or friendship, told Gin how to bypass his sensory manipulation ability. :shame:

You wanna know what Aizen says after his magic plot mcguffin ability near instantly revives him? :saden:

"I already knew all along that you were going to betray me Gin!" :smart:

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. :ihaha:

He informed the bloke that he supposedly knew wanted to kill him, on how to bypass his greatest ability. :yodaswag:

The smartest man in the manga folk. It didn't occur to Aizen to just lie to Gin and it didn't occur to Gin that Aizen could just simply lie. :nicagesmile:

These are what Titty Kubo thinks are intelligent, scheming characters. :risitameh:
:milaugh: You got me weak, Owl Ki such a goat narrator man lol.

I think Gin betraying Aizen served no purpose other than to take him out from the story to focus on Aizen vs Ichigo and to have Rangiku crying for Ichigo to make his grand reappearance since Kubo only wanted to draw cool scenes as he said iirc. It made no sense for Gin to wait that long and it is one of the lowlights of Aizen’s lackluster purpose as a villian. This might be a hot take or not but Yhwach is arguably the better villian in that regard.
A big one I’ve never read is Jojo. I might give that one a go.
Should be a fun one, it is one of the more unique series outta Japan in its own way, no other prominent manga does what Jojo does with the multiple MCs and what not.

:milaugh: You got me weak, Owl Ki such a goat narrator man lol.
Well if you like narrative laughs then the time I beat Darth Malak might give you a laugh.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...u-currently-playing.156/page-102#post-5295403
I think Gin betraying Aizen served no purpose other than to take him out from the story to focus on Aizen vs Ichigo and to have Rangiku crying for Ichigo to make his grand reappearance since Kubo only wanted to draw cool scenes as he said iirc. It made no sense for Gin to wait that long and it is one of the lowlights of Aizen’s lackluster purpose as a villian.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo simply forgot that he had a betrayal subplot for Gin, checked his notes way too late and realised "Oh shoot! I was meant to do a thing with that fella..."
This might be a hot take or not but Yhwach is arguably the better villian in that regard.
To be fair, I don't remember as many meme moments with Yhwach. I don't remember hearing that cringe inducing "Ah but I already knew you were going to do that!" line that Aizen always unironically proclaims after something screws him sideways.

Aizen is a dumb man's idea of a villainous mastermind. Lol.

Anyway, if you love Yammy this much now then wait until you see what Kubo does in the future with him. I assure you, it is one of the most Titty of all Kubo moments in this arc. You will know it when you see it. :ihaha:
Och aye @Lee Ba Shou , classic Titty moment here.

You remember Yammy? You remember how absolutely nobody respects him? You remember how nobody in the fandom gives one single solitary hoot about him?

Turns out he is actually the strongest Espada. He roids out, his number tattoo goes from 10 to 0 and he momentarily dunks on Ichigo's worthless friends before being off screened by a Byakuya and Kenpachi tag team.

So yeah, Yammy is the strongest Espada for no reason whatsoever. Classic Titty.

Last edited:
@Lee Ba Shou Aizen is the most "according to Keikaku" meme villain you'll ever see
Wish you continued reading but turns out Ichigo is half Human, Quincy, Shinigamy, Hollow etc.. and Aizen already knew and planned everything to make him stronger even the time chamber stuff where Ichigo trains for month in the span of an hour before their final fight just so Aizen could have a good opponent and then he loses the fight and gets sealed crying like a bitch.
I still like him tho lol

@Owl Ki i still have to meet another character that is close to being as dumb as Gin is
I remember 12 year old me being baffled thinking this was your plan after 100 years of waiting? Not to snitch on him or help others but wait until he defeats everyone, reaches the absolute strongest state he's ever been in and then you'll stab him?:smart:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

You remember Yammy? You remember how absolutely nobody respects him? You remember how nobody in the fandom gives one single solitary hoot about him?

Turns out he is actually the strongest Espada. He roids out, his number tattoo goes from 10 to 0 and he momentarily dunks on Ichigo's worthless friends before being off screened by a Byakuya and Kenpachi tag team.

Imagine being the strongest secret Espada and having no real on screen fight lol
That level of nonesense

I still love Bleach despite all plotass and shitshow kubo deliveried. For me I liked how He choreographed the battle it was really engaging to read and art was next level just see art delivered during final saga it’s unreal .

@Bullet regarding Gin why he waited for long is good question . I believe he was after Aizen’s power as well . Of course Rangiku thing played a role but I think Gin wanted to be God as well he was not nice guy I am afraid but Kubo planned it poorly .

Overall I wouldn’t recommend bleach to anyone who wants to read it to be plot driven interaction it’s pure battle manga just like JJK . Kubo stated this very much in his interview he hates plot driven prefer character engage in fight .

Soul society arc was peak writing from kubo rest are just copy and paste .

I only read Bleach for style points and few do that better than Gin, that's why he's my goat. But he's getting cooked in here 😭
Aye, he's getting cooked cause his plan wasn't even half baked. That shit was flat out raw. :milaugh:

I liked his design and I did actually like his more simplistic abilities. I wanted to like him but man is his plan for betrayal so monumentally moronic that my appreciation for him went to absolute zero five seconds after he stabbed Aizen. Lel.

That probably had more to do with Kubo keeping Kenpachi away from Aizen iirc, I think it was mentioned somewhere in a data book or something that Kenpachi would be able to seriously challenge Aizen. Yammy is like the third strongest with all things considered. Ulquiorra claps Yammy, I’d argue Barragan slaps too tbh. Tho Yammy is like Hulk so he might have a higher ceiling if you let him reach it. But with Ulquiorra being the only one with a second release he has the strongest case of being no.1 since the numbers turned out to be more arbitrary than what was initially thought especially with Aizen trolling Barragan with the no.2 ranking.

Hueco Mundo was probably the worst arc tho ngl lol.

That probably had more to do with Kubo keeping Kenpachi away from Aizen iirc, I think it was mentioned somewhere in a data book or something that Kenpachi would be able to seriously challenge Aizen.
That just sounds like Kubo unrealistically playing favourites. Kenpachi unwittingly sees Aizen's Shikai, all his senses are now manipulated by Aizen. There is no logical way for Kenpachi to win here unless Titty just arbitrarily decides that muscles can beat something stupid busted like, I don't know, reality warping. :milaugh:

Gremmy man. :suresure:
Hueco Mundo was probably the worst arc tho ngl lol.
Quite possibly. The Arrancar Arc didn't have as many highs as the other two long arcs while having some serious lows. It is also the longest by a country mile and atrociously paced to boot.

Aizen is built up over two long arcs just to be a nonsensical little bitch at the end. At least Yhwach was a one arc wonder.