What Are You Currently Playing?

I just got GTA Definitve Edition on Switch, and I feel lied to. This remaster isn't the absolute train wreck that the internet said it is. It plays pretty much how I remember the PS2 versions did. And I played those games religiously.

NBA2K15 (PC/Steam)
Just won a Championship with the Jazz in my rookie year despite joining the team at 17-37 and sneaking in as the 5th Seed with a 43-39 record. Used to be near impossible to win your first year but finally managed to do it for the first time ever.

Also Enes Kanter is a damn bum

And got to listen to this banger

Just beat Bayonetta on PS5 , its really amazing game I will buy part 2 and 3 for Switch.
Linear hack and slash are my favorite type of games ( original God of war series , Darksiders , Devil may cry ) simple but so much fun .

@Blackbeard @Lee Ba Shou @Xione @God Buggy

Alright, the nonsensical manner in which I defeated Darth Malak in my first Knights of the Old Republic run. :jordanmf:

You see, I never played games that often so I didn't know jack about levelling up a character properly. I was so dumb in my first run that I invested in force abilities I couldn't use because I refused to not wear armour. Needless to say that my Sentinel class character (whose portrait was the bald Chinese guy purely because I thought his raised eyebrow was hilarious) was rather under prepared for the final confrontation with Malak. I was still wearing Davik Kang's armour that I looted off his corpse on the first planet for crying out loud! :shame:

So there I am on the final boss fight, facing down the Dark Lord of the Sith, getting consistently slaughtered in every close quarters engagement I have with him, my losses innumerable. I didn't want to have to replay this whole game just to build a character that can actually function in a straight 1v1 fight. :crazwhat:

So I needed to beat this game. I needed to win! I needed... To cheese. :pepebusi:

But how to cheese? :bamathink:

Through trial and error I figured out a way for my burnt potato of a build to actually win the fight. :smoothieduck:

You see, the most consistent damage output my character could achieve was with the Throw Lightsaber ability. The problem was, the ability is time consuming and Malak would quickly close the gap before proceeding to turn me into crispy confetti. :jay-he:

So how to keep the gap wide enough to use Throw Lightsaber multiple times? :quest:

Drugs. :beanmean:

Lots and lots of space drugs. :beanmean:

You see, I never sold anything in my first run which meant that my character had accumulated a colossal stash of Speed Stimulants. :pepecroc:

So I proceeded to pump my character with enough Speed to make his heartbeat match that of a hummingbird's and went forth to run laps around the entire arena, leading Malak on a Looney Tunes chase, only ever stopping to throw my lightsaber and gobble up more drugs. :chopoff:

Imagine this scene. The Dark Lord of the Sith, the Bane of the Republic, the Defiler of the Order, the greatest threat to the galaxy is being defeated by a bald, middle aged Asian man smashed out of his skull on enough space spice to kill an elephant, playing force frisbee with a sacred laser sword while wearing a dead drug lord's clothes. :snoopy:

Fuck the force. Narcotics is what saved the Galaxy that day. :joker:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Imagine this scene. The Dark Lord of the Sith, the Bane of the Republic, the Defiler of the Order, the greatest threat to the galaxy is being defeated by a bald, middle aged Asian man smashed out of his skull on enough space spice to kill an elephant, playing force frisbee with a sacred laser sword while wearing a dead drug lord's clothes.
Disney spent $4 billion to purchase Star Wars, spent God knows how much money on movie scripts and TV shows…and they still can’t write Star Wars material this engaging. Lol