What Are You Currently Playing?

@Blackbeard @Lee Ba Shou @Xione @God Buggy

Alright, the nonsensical manner in which I defeated Darth Malak in my first Knights of the Old Republic run. :jordanmf:

You see, I never played games that often so I didn't know jack about levelling up a character properly. I was so dumb in my first run that I invested in force abilities I couldn't use because I refused to not wear armour. Needless to say that my Sentinel class character (whose portrait was the bald Chinese guy purely because I thought his raised eyebrow was hilarious) was rather under prepared for the final confrontation with Malak. I was still wearing Davik Kang's armour that I looted off his corpse on the first planet for crying out loud! :shame:

So there I am on the final boss fight, facing down the Dark Lord of the Sith, getting consistently slaughtered in every close quarters engagement I have with him, my losses innumerable. I didn't want to have to replay this whole game just to build a character that can actually function in a straight 1v1 fight. :crazwhat:

So I needed to beat this game. I needed to win! I needed... To cheese. :pepebusi:

But how to cheese? :bamathink:

Through trial and error I figured out a way for my burnt potato of a build to actually win the fight. :smoothieduck:

You see, the most consistent damage output my character could achieve was with the Throw Lightsaber ability. The problem was, the ability is time consuming and Malak would quickly close the gap before proceeding to turn me into crispy confetti. :jay-he:

So how to keep the gap wide enough to use Throw Lightsaber multiple times? :quest:

Drugs. :beanmean:

Lots and lots of space drugs. :beanmean:

You see, I never sold anything in my first run which meant that my character had accumulated a colossal stash of Speed Stimulants. :pepecroc:

So I proceeded to pump my character with enough Speed to make his heartbeat match that of a hummingbird's and went forth to run laps around the entire arena, leading Malak on a Looney Tunes chase, only ever stopping to throw my lightsaber and gobble up more drugs. :chopoff:

Imagine this scene. The Dark Lord of the Sith, the Bane of the Republic, the Defiler of the Order, the greatest threat to the galaxy is being defeated by a bald, middle aged Asian man smashed out of his skull on enough space spice to kill an elephant, playing force frisbee with a sacred laser sword while wearing a dead drug lord's clothes. :snoopy:

Fuck the force. Narcotics is what saved the Galaxy that day. :joker:
Lmao, wait did you just complete it recently? Bruh wearing that purple Kang armor for the entire game is crazy LOL. That's insane man.

Wait until the KOTOR 2 boss fights. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Is there an RPG element to this like Dragonage and Witcher or is this more like elden ring?

I think it would have been 2017 when I beat it. I was able to download it for free onto my Amazon Kindle due to having a Prime account.

I was insanely bad at playing the game. :josad:
Did you finish up KOTOR 2 as well?

And how are the Dark Elves in WH3 now, their slave system was mid compared to WH2? been putting off getting it for year+ now cause of how bad the Dark Elves were

Did you finish up KOTOR 2 as well?
Nah, I never got round to that. My Kindle broke. Lol.
And how are the Dark Elves in WH3 now, their slave system was mid compared to WH2? been putting off getting it for year+ now cause of how bad the Dark Elves were
You should probably wait some more. Dark Elves won't be looked at by CA for a while. Best case scenario is that they are one of the factions in the Slaanesh DLC that is coming after Thrones of Decay. Otherwise it is unknown when they'll be attended to.

Lmao, wait did you just complete it recently? Bruh wearing that purple Kang armor for the entire game is crazy LOL. That's insane man.

Wait until the KOTOR 2 boss fights. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Is there an RPG element to this like Dragonage and Witcher or is this more like elden ring?
I've never played Dragonage and I played the 3rd Witcher but never finished. I don't think it would be either of them... it's does follow a story, so I think yeah similar to Skyrim and Elden Ring but no typical "Boss" at least not that I've noticed yet, I've still close to the starting quest, think as if I'm in Whiterun, still early.

Nah, I never got round to that. My Kindle broke. Lol.

You should probably wait some more. Dark Elves won't be looked at by CA for a while. Best case scenario is that they are one of the factions in the Slaanesh DLC that is coming after Thrones of Decay. Otherwise it is unknown when they'll be attended to.
Brruhhh you need to play Kotor 2!

And alright bet, i'll wait out another year then.

Darksiders 3 and AC Origins at the same time. DS3 is quite satisfying to play surprisingly:goquad:
Considering playing FF XVI next since the hack and slash looks fun but I heard everything outside of combats and cutscenes sucks :peperain:
I'm just waiting for Wu Kong this year tbh, reserving all my savings for FUCKING GTA 6 next ỷear :finally:

I've never played Dragonage and I played the 3rd Witcher but never finished. I don't think it would be either of them... it's does follow a story, so I think yeah similar to Skyrim and Elden Ring but no typical "Boss" at least not that I've noticed yet, I've still close to the starting quest, think as if I'm in Whiterun, still early.
I haven’t played any of DD2 but I did watch a ton of gameplay for the original DD awhile ago. There are major bosses but they’re much more rare than in Elden Ring

Man I really didn’t like FF16 lol

The combat and bosses were peak but the terrible story, terrible enemy variety, terrible pacing (why do 50 side quests suddenly pop up in the last few story missions) and lackluster areas really just killed that game for me.

It’s not like a souls game where fighting bosses can take hours even though the bosses were excellent they were like 5% of the experience

The combat and bosses were peak but the terrible story, terrible enemy variety, terrible pacing (why do 50 side quests suddenly pop up in the last few story missions) and lackluster areas really just killed that game for me.

It’s not like a souls game where fighting bosses can take hours even though the bosses were excellent they were like 5% of the experience
Whelp guess I just saved my self 40$ :finally:

Did you play Rebirth? It's really good.

FF16 is my only experience with the series.

I’m not really (anywhere close to) old enough to have nostalgia for FF7 and tbh the setting of FF (I assume it’s shared stuff like Zelda) with the eikons and all that isn’t that cool to me subjectively
I played the OG as a kid but never actually finished. Game came out when I was a toddler so when I played it for the first time it already had its mileage. I really recommend the remake series. First game is really good but the side quests are straight ass ngl. Rebirth has amazing side quests and the combat system for both games is among the best I've seen in all of gaming.

I played the OG as a kid but never actually finished. Game came out when I was a toddler so when I played it for the first time it already had its mileage. I really recommend the remake series. First game is really good but the side quests are straight ass ngl. Rebirth has amazing side quests and the combat system for both games is among the best I've seen in all of gaming.
I might check it out some day if I have time. I don’t doubt that it’s really good, but I just don’t have time to commit a lot to trying new games these days.