Questions & Mysteries To those who think Zoro's Advanced CoC power-up was an asspull, which would you have preferred?

Perhaps Oda is rushing the series who knows...

However to fix it you'd have to go all the way back to Punk Harzard and Dressrosa. Monet and Pica were beyond trash, Zoro was not challenged at all back then.

Oda could have teased Zoro's CoC in dressrosa similarly to how he did it on the live look with brook.

Against Killer and the fox Oda could have pushed Zoro to the point where his CoC leaked out abit (due to being pressured in a 2vs1 with only 2 swords) and finally after getting enma it would then help drawing his haki.

Still it is a Haki that can be used to infuse things and in chapter as Zoro decided to let Enma absorb the Haki it needed the black lightning appeared on his swords
alright let's say ryuo is haki in general , you're still wrong about "the zoro can't use acoc haki freely" part , because you can clearly see that when zoro used "bird dance" on king the "black lightning" only come out of Sandai not enma and not wado because zoro him chose to only coat sandai by his own will , enma has nothing to do with that

It wasn't an asspull.
Zoro was in life/death situation and in the manga world those kinds of pu's are common.
Kaido never stated that you need to train in order to use adv CoC.
Rayleigh also said that king's haki it's not trainable and it grows with the user.
Most people that call it asspull it's because zoro entered the " only the very strongest" discussion but it is baseless imo.
Coc it's not like CoA or CoO.
Coa and CoO are trainable and you could actually outshine someone who is more gifted than you in some areas.

alright let's say ryuo is haki in general , you're still wrong about "the zoro can't use acoc haki free
alright let's say ryuo is haki in general , you're still wrong about "the zoro can't use acoc haki freely" part , because you can clearly see that when zoro used "bird dance" on king the "black lightning" only come out of Sandai not enma and not wado because zoro him chose to only coat sandai by his own will , enma has nothing to do with that
it has something to do with that as long it is in Zoro's hand.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Some don't even understand that CoC is not something that is trained directly, you empower it by empowering other stats and Zoro was simply finally potent enough to unleash such superlative conqueror's will power :cheers:

The issue is useless timeskip.
Makes no sense timeskip if characters that are supposely a lot stronger than it enemies will have troubles defeating them or defeating so fast that makes it uninteresting.

One Piece didn't need timeskip if they were facing Hody and Caesar at first two arcs. We had enough time for build up G4 to Doflamingo. Would be a lot more natural grind.

And I'm talking about Luffy but that works for everybody else including Zoro. Despite Fujitora that was a brief clash all Zoro fights until rooftop were low diff to him making unnecessary for a power up like Enma(actually a nerf) or ACoC.

It was poorly implemented.
Could have had Zoro use uncontrolled weak CoC in Dressrosa or even in the Kamazo fight.
Zoro could have seen Luffy use adv CoC on the rooftop with Law hear what he said.

Both would make the situation a bit more palatable than a magic sword allowing him to do it by overdrafting his haki at maximum.

I'd prefer Zoro not need adv CoC to reach YC1+ status, makes him look weak. I'd have rather he just beat King with some Enma demon mythical asspull like Asura instead.

It was poorly implemented.
Could have had Zoro use uncontrolled weak CoC in Dressrosa or even in the Kamazo fight.
Zoro could have seen Luffy use adv CoC on the rooftop with Law hear what he said.

Both would make the situation a bit more palatable than a magic sword allowing him to do it by overdrafting his haki at maximum.

I'd prefer Zoro not need adv CoC to reach YC1+ status, makes him look weak. I'd have rather he just beat King with some Enma demon mythical asspull like Asura instead.
i mean there were just so many moments itself given in wano of him using coc , it became pretty obvious . him having coc wasnt a full blown shock to the whole community .