General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
We still have the last 5 Numbers remaining. Relax. And numbers fit in the King/Queen/Jack theme unlike Tobi Roppo.
Yes, the Numbers are part of Kaido's 13 deck of cards, but their roles cognate to the Jailer Beasts, as in special fodder. Since the Tobi Roppo are Kaido's "veterans," they'll be the weaker six's opponents. They don't have to solo them, like maybe Brook tag teams Who's-Who with Hawkins.

King/Queen/Jack = Kaido's top officers (then the Tobi Roppo and Headliners)
Numbers = Kaido's top "fodder" (then the Gifters, Pleasures, and Waiters)

All jokes aside, Oda is probably hiding Sanji and Yamato for All Stars.
It seems like Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/Page One rematch is on stage again.
Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/Page One
Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs Who’s Who
Robin vs Black Maria (?)

Remaining options for Sanji are King, Queen, Jack and Drake. Same options apply to Yamato also.

Maybe Yamato vs Jack and Sanji/Marco vs King/Queen ?

So far it seems Tama is going to tame smile users to help Nami/Usopp vs Page One and Ulti.

We already got Franky and Jinbei set. Robin vs Black Maria to get Sanji out of there.

That leaves Brook without a proper match. There are still Numbers left and iirc Apoo used his sound to sort of direct their attacks so maybe Brook will do something similar.
We also got Hawkins/Hotei/Fukurokuju or whatever his name is so maybe he fights either one of them.

Yes, the Numbers are part of Kaido's 13 deck of cards, but their roles cognate to the Jailer Beasts, as in special fodder. Since the Tobi Roppo are Kaido's "veterans," they'll be the weaker six's opponents. They don't have to solo them, like maybe Brook tag teams Who's-Who with Hawkins.

King/Queen/Jack = Kaido's top officers (then the Tobi Roppo and Headliners)
Numbers = Kaido's top "fodder" (then the Gifters, Pleasures, and Waiters)
Jinbei is already facing Who's Who. No need for Brook or Hawkins.
Post automatically merged:

All jokes aside, Oda is probably hiding Sanji and Yamato for All Stars.
It seems like Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/Page One rematch is on stage again.
Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/Page One
Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbe vs Who’s Who
Robin vs Black Maria (?)

Remaining options for Sanji are King, Queen, Jack and Drake. Same options apply to Yamato also.

Maybe Yamato vs Jack and Sanji/Marco vs King/Queen ?
Jack aint an option he is out. What's the point to get up a wounded Jack again only to off him shortly after.

Imo Marco leaves the commanders foe thw new gen guys. Sanji and someone else are probably going to face King/Queen in a tag team fight. Maybe Sanji and Drake.

Last edited:
Jack aint an option he is out. What's the point to get up a wounded Jack again only to off him shortly after.
I don’t think Jack is getting back up but Smoker got his ass beat 3 time’s in one arc. I wouldn’t put it past Oda to bring him back. He was told to go rest and heal up by Kaido because he’ll probably come back lol Kaido ain’t gonna be like “sleep my son, when you wake up breakfast will be waiting”

J

Jo_Ndule

Only Who's Who and Sasaki among F5 are in running of being All Stars.
And being on the borderline of Yonko Commanders is not something too out of reach for somebody like Franky, some of the Scabbards are already there.

I don't see why not... During WCI Pekoms prob can't beat Vito or Gotti, Mid Trio has the capability of beating Pekoms, and a great challenge for Oven Daifuku Tamago.
Pekoms got jumped from far, sneak attacks

Mid trio cant beat pekoms. Sulong pekoms> df Pekoms > base pekoms > robin/franky

You guys underestimated Pekoms, pedro,

BM top fighters like tamago and pekoms are around flyers

I don’t think Jack is getting back up but Smoker got his ass beat 3 time’s in one arc. I wouldn’t put it past Oda to bring him back. He was told to go rest and heal up by Kaido because he’ll probably come back lol Kaido ain’t gonna be like “sleep my son, when you wake up breakfast will be waiting”
Jack is certainly getting back up. Luffy still hasn't kicked his ass yet as promised and we still haven't seen his hybrid form. Ancient Zoans also have an advanced recovery rate so I don't see why you guys thinkk he's out.

Pekoms got jumped from far, sneak attacks

Mid trio cant beat pekoms. Sulong pekoms> df Pekoms > base pekoms > robin/franky

You guys underestimated Pekoms, pedro,

BM top fighters like tamago and pekoms are around flyers
Pekoms have no legit feats.
Sulong Pekoms might be a debate, but no way base Pekoms is stronger than Franky or Robin, Pekoms is weaker than Pedro, base Pedro is mid trio level.

Tamago and Pedro are around lower end F5, Pekoms is weaker. Pedro and Shishilian are mid trio level, Wanda and Carrot are weak trio level, one is Nami the other is Chopper, Pekoms is in between Pedro and Wanda.

I'm not on the side of "just cause WW knows Jimbei, thats Jimbei's final opponent". Plus from the page, Jimbei ain't struggling like Franky, dude needs someone stronger to fight.
That page shows neither Franky or Jinbei struggling. How can you come to a conclusion from one panel showing their face lol.

It could easily translate to WW being no pushover why else pin him vs Jinbei.

That page shows neither Franky or Jinbei struggling. How can you come to a conclusion from one panel showing their face lol.

It could easily translate to WW being no pushover why else pin him vs Jinbei.
Maybe struggle was the wrong word but Franky and Sasaki are going hard, Jimbei is chilling. He wanted to get Luffy to the roof, and it seems the 4fl is WWs.