General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Learn English.

'Supposed to' refers to a scenario that is assumed and is not necessarily meant as a fact.
Learn English? Dude you know exactly what you said and how you said it lol don’t get rude.

I never said anything was fact, but it’s not even hinted or speculated that Drake is right below Jack in the hierarchy so when were we “supposed to” have believed that? You literally just said that you’re going off your own speculation? How does any of this have anything to do with my English? I’m asking when “we” were have supposed to believe this? We’re supposed to just because you believe something to be a lie? I’m not here to insult you but seeing as you’re immediately retaliating and reacting in this way ....I’m not sure what the deal is lol

Last edited:
Learn English? Dude you know exactly what you said and how you said it lol don’t get rude. I never said anything was fact it’s not even hinted or speculated that Drake is right below Jack in the hierarchy so when were we “supposed to” have believed that? You literally just said that you’re going off your own speculation? How does any of this have anything to do with my English? I’m asking when “we” were have supposed to believe this? We supposed to just because you believe something to be a lie? I’m not here to insult you seeing as you’re immediately retaliating and reacting in this way .... not sure what the deal is lol
Speculation is based off theorizing despite 'lacking firm evidence', which is usually meant as constituting a fact.

There's no firm evidence suggesting that Jack > WsW/Drake, in that it's not a fact.

This doesn't necessarily imply that there are no elements at all to still support the thesis. You aren't always required to possess firm evidence in order to suggest something to be likely the case.

Speculation is based off theorizing despite 'lacking firm evidence', which is usually meant as constituting a fact.

There's no firm evidence suggesting that Jack > WsW/Drake, in that it's not a fact.

This doesn't necessarily imply that there are no elements at all to still support the thesis. You aren't always required to possess firm evidence in order to suggest something to be likely the case.

That’s just pure assumption. I didn’t need your google definition of the word I know what it is, I’m wondering “why” you’re assuming these things. You’re assuming that the hype/portrayal around them is a lie, I’m not stating or assuming it to be fact but supposing to believe something implies we were given reason to believe or assume that. There’s been no reason to assume or speculate that Drake is right under Jack in terms of hierarchy in strength and such, yet you’re using that to support your point? When was it ever alluded to that Drake was right under Jack? My original post to that is questioning why you believe this? You’re response indicated that you’re going off something that you believe to be a lie, I mention this and you tell me to “Learn English”?

F6 vs Straw Hats:
WhosWho vs Brook
Sasaki vs Franky
Black Maria vs Robin
Ulti and P1 vs Ussop-Nami-Chopper
Calamities vs Straw Hats:
King vs Sanji
Queen vs Jinbe
Jack vs Yamato
And finally all Supernovas vs the Yonko!
This match ups would make an alliance victory possible!
Post automatically merged:

The Strawhats are gonna fight either the Red Haired Or Blackbeard Pirates after this arc.

You can't do that if you are still low diff to the average Yonko Crew Vet
Yep,we will have:
Straw Hats vs Red Hair Pirates-
Luffy vs Shanks
Zoro vs Mihawk
Ussop vs Yassop

Underrating Vergo? We are talking about the guy supposed to rank right below Jack in the power hierarchy and that much is not even a fact.
How is "right below Jack" better than being Doffy's right hand and a base Commander like Momonga or Comil? We don't even know if X-Drake > Who's Who.

Vergo has the same rank as the guy who is in charge of Marineford right now. Smoker who is Luffy's rival was his subordinate. Even in the Marines X-Drake doesn't have his prominence.

How is "right below Jack" better than being Doffy's right hand and a base Commander like Momonga or Comil? We don't even know if X-Drake > Who's Who.

Vergo has the same rank as the guy who is in charge of Marineford right now. Smoker who is Luffy's rival was his subordinate. Even in the Marines X-Drake doesn't have his prominence.
Because Doffy himself was meant to rank amongst calamities in the hierarchy.

Any Doffy subordinate cannot be considered a calamity level fighter, rather an F6 at best.