General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
I dont see how they all gonna be that strong, besides, when Oda said this about Usopp:

I doubt he intended him to be where you think he will be. Another thing, if all Strawhats are YC3 or higher, how strong do you think the monster trio gets? They should be able to easily defeat the BBP and WG in such circumstances
Luffy - PK level
Zoro - Yonko level
Sanji - Admiral level
Jinbe - YC1 to Admiral level

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Usopp is at the very least guaranteed to reach YC level, with his dad being Shanks’ #3. Imo Luffy will be PK level, Zoro Yonko level, Sanji Admiral level, Jinbe YC1-Admiral level, and the rest are in the YC range. I doubt that Usopp will just suddenly become the strongest after the M3
Doubt pretty much all of this.

I don't see how Usopp is going to go from being destroyed by Trebol to beating Yasopp in 1 arc. I think Usopp might challenge Yasopp in a long-range sniper contest and win. His CoO hinted at that. But as an overall stronger FIGHTER? Brah, Oda said Usopp would ALWAYS be the weakest SH.

That would mean Chopper and Nami would surpass Lucky Roo and Yasopp as well next arc. Ain't happening.

I don't see how Usopp is going to go from being destroyed by Trebol to beating Yasopp in 1 arc. I think Usopp might challenge Yasopp in a long-range sniper contest and win. His CoO hinted at that. But as an overall stronger FIGHTER? Brah, Oda said Usopp would ALWAYS be the weakest SH.

That would mean Chopper and Nami would surpass Lucky Roo and Yasopp as well next arc. Ain't happening.
Doubt pretty much all of this.
Yasopp is a pure sniper. How can Usopp surpass him as a sniper, but not as a fighter?

Sniper as in accuracy. Yasopp will have stronger Haki, more physical strength, a lot more endurance and physical speed.
I hope that you’re not one of those people who thinks that Mihawk is stronger than anyone who wields a sword, regardless of how much they actually rely on their sword, because this line of thinking directly contradicts that.

It’s very likely that Yasopp will get killed by Augur, who will then get beaten by Usopp in an actual fight (not a friendly sniping contest)

I hope that you’re not one of those people who thinks that Mihawk is stronger than anyone who wields a sword, regardless of how much they actually rely on their sword, because this line of thinking directly contradicts that.

It’s very likely that Yasopp will get killed by Augur, who will then get beaten by Usopp in an actual fight (not a friendly sniping contest)
The Red Hair Pirates getting killed is another fan invention, the BB pirates didint even kill the WB pirates when they had more reason to do so (DFs). Also, their deaths add nothing to the story so it would be pointless

The story needs BB to do something heinous before him and Luffy have their showdown to add more emotional weight to it
BB will come for them anyway since he needs the road poneglyphs, and there is already enough hate between Luffy and him due to Ace, you dont need to build it up anymore since its already set up. Next thing, assuming they do intend to kill the RHP, how do you think someone who is in the lower half strength wise among the BB titanic captains kills a as you call him YC2?

Brook goes from getting fodderized by Perospero to defeating a guy comparable to him. Makes sense.
Actually Perospero is comparable to a commander, anyone who's 600 mil or higher is commander level, the tobi roppo, and guys like Daifuku, Oven, Tamago as well as the supernova are in the 200s-400s. It is clear that Zoro and Sanji are at the level dismissing any fight against them, so they will people of higher status(commanders)

Usopp doesn't need to surpass yasopp imo
None of big moms kids will surpass her
Ace didn't surpass roger...:absojustice:
Usopp is a main character, who fights the same way as his dad. His captain, Luffy, has a bet with Yasopp's captain Shanks that the Strawhats will surpass the Red Hair's. Usopp went to sea to be like his dad. Of course he's going to surpass him.

Ace might have surpassed Roger, but then your man Sakazuki introduced him to the finer points of spirited debate.

And tbh none of BM's children are that imprtant in the series. Having Katakuri become as strong as his mother just doesn't really matter. Could still happen, mind you.

The problem people have with Usopp eventually being a better sniper than Yasopp is this "YC3" thing. They for some reason think that Yasopp will be going toe to toe with Jack in a fight. Which is bizarre, because everything about Yasopp suggests that, as a sniper, he prefers to, y'know, be a sniper. I.e, stand far away from his opponent and shoot them down. Like Usopp and Auger do.

Now, maybe Yasopp is more capable in a more traditional sense in circumstances where he has to fight an opponent up front and personal. But that'll just be where Usopp throws in his tricks and dials and pop greens to come out on top. Like he's always done.

Usopp is a main character, who fights the same way as his dad. His captain, Luffy, has a bet with Yasopp's captain Shanks that the Strawhats will surpass the Red Hair's. Usopp went to sea to be like his dad. Of course he's going to surpass him.

Ace might have surpassed Roger, but then your man Sakazuki introduced him to the finer points of spirited debate.

And tbh none of BM's children are that imprtant in the series. Having Katakuri become as strong as his mother just doesn't really matter. Could still happen, mind you.

The problem people have with Usopp eventually being a better sniper than Yasopp is this "YC3" thing. They for some reason think that Yasopp will be going toe to toe with Jack in a fight. Which is bizarre, because everything about Yasopp suggests that, as a sniper, he prefers to, y'know, be a sniper. I.e, stand far away from his opponent and shoot them down. Like Usopp and Auger do.

Now, maybe Yasopp is more capable in a more traditional sense in circumstances where he has to fight an opponent up front and personal. But that'll just be where Usopp throws in his tricks and dials and pop greens to come out on top. Like he's always done.
That doesent have to be the case.

Once the Strawhats do this they will surpass the RHP, which is what Luffys promise is about