General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
All those scenarios you mentioned, they were alone up vs a small group of villans, so it was easy to match up the Strawhats vs the few people they were up against. This battle is more comparable to Marineford or even Dressrosa, you have 8-9 differrent groups going at it, with the Tobi Roppo being most likely among the 13 strongest enemies. The 'weaker Strawhats' arent on the same tier when you look at the alliances side.

6v6 numbers match only if you include Drake, a WG captain. Hes pretty sure imo of being part of the group that fights the yonko, but who exactly do you think can take him down from Luffys crew? Whatever way you look, its a flawed matchup. I agree about the Numbers, in my scenario i have them taken out along with the useless gifters by the Sulong Minks in some background battle. Orochis men should face the samurai and yakuza led by Hyogoro.

Daifuku is bellow the Tobi Roppo if you ask me, ancient zoans > genie and thats just their full zoan forms. He gets mid diffed by either of the 6. Other than Smoothie a nd Snack, the BM children should all be bellow. Among the BM children you can find great matchups for the crew, there is people there stronger than them. And wait you acknowledge the shortcomings of the Strawhats against some of the BMP but still want them to punch a level above that?

The Tobi roppo are best left for Odens retainers. They should play a huge part in taking down Kaido (not BM) and if Zoro, Sanji and the dukes take out the Allstars, then the F6 are the next best thing
1. Drake is a undercover marine, its likely he's gonna switch sides once he knows what Law and Luffy are up to. He ain't gonna risk his neck for Kaido if he's gonna betray him anyway.

2. Daifuku is already in the top 10 fighters of big mom pirates, right behind the 4 sweet commander and maybe perospero, so would probably rank 6. If the Tobi Roppo are right behind the calamities and not behind the numbers then Tobi Roppo would be on the same level as Daifuku and Oven. It's all the same. I don't buy the Ancient Zoans> Genie argument either, what matters is their rank in the yonko crew, not their devil fruits. And zoans are actually more easier to deal with than Paramecia's since they don't have annoying special abilities, another reason why i think the rest of the straw hats should fight the beast pirates and not the Big mom pirates

3. "The flying six are best left to Oden's retainers" < Nah, i don't agree with this. Kanjuro already revealed as a traitor, Raizo is probably too weak, Nekomamushi and Inuaranshi are both crippled/don't care to watch cripples fight, Shinobu is probably just as useless as raizo. That just leaves use with Kawamatsu, Ashura Doji, Kikunojo, Denjiro and Kinemon. Kinemon are more likely gonna want to rescue Momonosuke from Kanjuro first, and Kawamatsu is gonna be busy protecting or rescusing Hyrori from Orochi and his men. So that leaves Ashura Doji, Kikunojo and Denjiro vs the 5 Tobi Roppo, not enough people. I'd rather have the Red Scarrabs lead the samurai in the war and have the scarrabs go after Orochi and his men instead. Their conflict between Orochi is more personal, having them fight the flying 6 won't do much story wise. Also ashura Doji was already strong enough to injure Jack, I don't think anyone from the Tobi Roppo would give either Ashura Doji or Denjiro a good fight. The Scarrabs are either a mix of either too strong or too weak. The Tobi Roppo at least has consistency when it comes to strength. Scarrabs vs Tobi Roppo dosen't interest me to be honest.

But with BM we have seen what happened when one got demoted, she didnt promote anyone and stuck with 3. And im more into hints than measuring characters one vs another, so based on what Oda hinted there, to me they are all 6 between above Peros and beneath Snack (Drake being the dark horse), otherwise imo Oda would have chosen to hype them in a different way.
So Kaidou is more a stickler to his crew organization, can´t also forget BM Pirates are built up of actual children, hence can be more tossed around than normal crew members.
I sincerely doubt that, the only one i see is Drake, but he has a different agenda altogether.

1. Drake is a undercover marine, its likely he's gonna switch sides once he knows what Law and Luffy are up to. He ain't gonna risk his neck for Kaido if he's gonna betray him anyway.

2. Daifuku is already in the top 10 fighters of big mom pirates, right behind the 4 sweet commander and maybe perospero, so would probably rank 6. If the Tobi Roppo are right behind the calamities and not behind the numbers then Tobi Roppo would be on the same level as Daifuku and Oven. It's all the same. I don't buy the Ancient Zoans> Genie argument either, what matters is their rank in the yonko crew, not their devil fruits. And zoans are actually more easier to deal with than Paramecia's since they don't have annoying special abilities, another reason why i think the rest of the straw hats should fight the beast pirates and not the Big mom pirates

3. "The flying six are best left to Oden's retainers" < Nah, i don't agree with this. Kanjuro already revealed as a traitor, Raizo is probably too weak, Nekomamushi and Inuaranshi are both crippled/don't care to watch cripples fight, Shinobu is probably just as useless as raizo. That just leaves use with Kawamatsu, Ashura Doji, Kikunojo, Denjiro and Kinemon. Kinemon are more likely gonna want to rescue Momonosuke from Kanjuro first, and Kawamatsu is gonna be busy protecting or rescusing Hyrori from Orochi and his men. So that leaves Ashura Doji, Kikunojo and Denjiro vs the 5 Tobi Roppo, not enough people. I'd rather have the Red Scarrabs lead the samurai in the war and have the scarrabs go after Orochi and his men instead. Their conflict between Orochi is more personal, having them fight the flying 6 won't do much story wise. Also ashura Doji was already strong enough to injure Jack, I don't think anyone from the Tobi Roppo would give either Ashura Doji or Denjiro a good fight. The Scarrabs are either a mix of either too strong or too weak. The Tobi Roppo at least has consistency when it comes to strength. Scarrabs vs Tobi Roppo dosen't interest me to be honest.
So if Drake isnt fighting the Strawhats, then the Kaido vs Luffy, Allstars vs ZoSaJi, F6 vs rest isnt holding up anymore. Which means there is room to give each better matchups.

IMO they are all above Daifuku easily. Peros can compete but he loses as well. I could be wrong, but looking at the totality of each crew it makes sense to me that the Tobi Roppo are that one elite unit that Kaido has over BM. So no, IMO facing Daifuku wont be the same as facing the F6.

Kanjuro is not even present as of now, we dont know where he is. Besides, Luffy promised him to come for him 'later'. Hiyori is in Wano. You might not want to see cripples but theyre there and will be one of the main protagonist forces. I have the dukes vs Jack (either them or Jinbe, but you can give Jinbe Smoothie), Raizo, Shinobu along with Hyogoro and their troops vs Orochis ninja and samurai.

The thing is, Orochis men are mostly irrelevant, and the scabbards are among the most prominent characters on protagonist side. The alliance is already outnumbered so you dont waste your most prominent people on irrelevant ones. The goal is to take Kaidos head and liberate Wano, thats what the scabbards are going for. Anyone can deal with Orochi later if Kaido is not backing him up anymore. And someone still has to fight the BM pirates...

the are portrayed as too powerful.
Sanji and Franky may be able to take some of them on, but even that is a stretch.

Kinemon, Ashura, crippled Dog and Cat, Denjiro and Kawamatsu can deal with them. Dog and Cat can even 2man 1 as Drake is not really part of the group.

So if Drake isnt fighting the Strawhats, then the Kaido vs Luffy, Allstars vs ZoSaJi, F6 vs rest isnt holding up anymore. Which means there is room to give each better matchups.

IMO they are all above Daifuku easily. Peros can compete but he loses as well. I could be wrong, but looking at the totality of each crew it makes sense to me that the Tobi Roppo are that one elite unit that Kaido has over BM. So no, IMO facing Daifuku wont be the same as facing the F6.

Kanjuro is not even present as of now, we dont know where he is. Besides, Luffy promised him to come for him 'later'. Hiyori is in Wano. You might not want to see cripples but theyre there and will be one of the main protagonist forces. I have the dukes vs Jack (either them or Jinbe, but you can give Jinbe Smoothie), Raizo, Shinobu along with Hyogoro and their troops vs Orochis ninja and samurai.

The thing is, Orochis men are mostly irrelevant, and the scabbards are among the most prominent characters on protagonist side. The alliance is already outnumbered so you dont waste your most prominent people on irrelevant ones. The goal is to take Kaidos head and liberate Wano, thats what the scabbards are going for. Anyone can deal with Orochi later if Kaido is not backing him up anymore. And someone still has to fight the BM pirates...
It never did. Jack is reserved for the dukes, so that´s one gone (whether it´s Sanji or Jinbe). But we also have the BM side that needs to be challenged until something big happens with another Yonkou, a high tier, and several F6 level characters.

Kaidou already has Numbers over BM, he has more Supernova (albeit only recently), and also has the Samurai which BM did not have.
So the "only thing over BM" thing falls flat.

So Kaidou is more a stickler to his crew organization, can´t also forget BM Pirates are built up of actual children, hence can be more tossed around than normal crew members.
I sincerely doubt that, the only one i see is Drake, but he has a different agenda altogether.
I could be wrong ofcourse, but thats the impression i have from looking at both crews top to bottom (atleast as far as named character go) and seeing how all the prominent members were introduced and hyped. To me, they are the strongest non commander fighters on each crew, but there is no point speculating now so lets wait and see

It never did. Jack is reserved for the dukes, so that´s one gone (whether it´s Sanji or Jinbe). But we also have the BM side that needs to be challenged until something big happens with another Yonkou, a high tier, and several F6 level characters.

Kaidou already has Numbers over BM, he has more Supernova (albeit only recently), and also has the Samurai which BM did not have.
So the "only thing over BM" thing falls flat.
They killed most of the strong samurai since they revolted, doubt their current samurai forces are all that. They have Hawkins and Apoo though. So its them, numbers and foddliners vs some ~30 BM children (plus Sun Pirates, Pekoms, Tamago, Bege before just recently). BM has (or had) more depth, Kaido has stronger people at the top

They killed most of the strong samurai since they revolted, doubt their current samurai forces are all that. They have Hawkins and Apoo though. So its them, numbers and foddliners vs some ~30 BM children (plus Sun Pirates, Pekoms, Tamago, Bege before just recently). BM has (or had) more depth, Kaido has stronger people at the top
The Miwawarigumi looked like the equivalent of F6 on Orochi´s side, and technically he had Denjiro, someone who could troll Nitoryou Zoro, so however you rate that, he is still at least in the high tier spectrum.
Yeah BM children do not hold up against that, most are fodder to be honest.
We will see, it could be they are all Drake level, who i rate as second tier Supernova alongside Law and Zoro (so around low to low mid high tier), so i doubt they are that, at least Sanji would not treat Drake the same as he did P1 in the short panels.
Could be P1 is by far the weakest, but we will see.