General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
I never understood why some people are stubborn as fuck on this shit... Just fucking admit it was dumb and move on.

Do you realize the amount of asspulls Oda has to do in order to get ALL 6 Straw Hats wins here? The funny part is that we know X-Drake won't even be part of the Tobi Roppo, while Black Maria/Sasaki might defect as well.

Ulti/P1 seem like the only loyal ones and Izo/Kiku would be more perfect than anyone to defeat them.

If Sasaki/Who's Who fight, we have Kawamatsu (swordsman fishman like Sasaki), Ashura Doji, or even Denjiro that are perfect.
I wasn't clear- I am not saying that the Strawhats will 1 vs 1 them. I think it will be a team effort, with the Strawhats being the main figure in their defeat. And that this will be the case throughout the board, for Kaido and the Calamities as well

Tbh, i dont think Black Maria is that strong. If we use a female on our side, there is no strong female characters at all.

The only "promising" strong female characters is O-chou (The yakuza boss from udon prison) and Kiku. :lusalty:

If we assume Kiku will fought a female characters, she might will face Black Maria either. For now i dont think Robin and Nami even stand a chance against Black Maria and Ulti.
I think shes stronger than Ulti and Page 1. They were the ones who were portrayed as the weakest.

I remember back when Franky was sending Pacifistas flying pre TS, and how he completely dominated that fat guy from CP9 once once he drank some cola and then overpowered Monster Point Chopper , sure to Lucci he was nothing but he was portrayed as a Monster who's only weak to the monster Trio

Oda has fucked up by making the Gap between the Middle Trio and The Monster trio so fucking high after the Timeskip

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I remember back when Franky was sending Pacifistas flying pre TS, and how he completely dominated that fat guy from CP9 once once he drank some cola and then overpowered Monster Point Chopper , sure to Lucci he was nothing but he was portrayed as a Monster who's only weak to the monster Trio

Oda has fucked up by making the Gap between the Middle Trio and The Monster trio so fucking high after the Timeskip
I think Franky is the only mid trio who portrayed to had a powerup especially about his "franky shogun"? :choppawhat:

Not really Ennies lobby, Ryuma vs Zoro, the fact that Zoro's Shadow was to strong for Robin to restrain and Zoro and Sanji being the only ones conscious after Kuma's attack even though both had already taken more damage than the rest prior kinda made it obvious that the gap was big.

Not really Ennies lobby, Ryuma vs Zoro, the fact that Zoro's Shadow was to strong for Robin to restrain and Zoro and Sanji being the only ones conscious after Kuma's attack even though both had already taken more damage than the rest prior kinda made it obvious that the gap was big.
A Monster Trio would destroy a Middle Trio back then that's true

But it's undeniable that the gap has gotten way too big since the Timeskip due to Oda neglecting everyone but the monster Trio

The mugiwaras are the protagonists of the war.

They are the protagonists and the only ones who can defeat Kaido.

There is no clearer message here, the mugiwaras are the only ones who will defeat the kaido crew, even the weakest mugiwaras will play a key role in this.

There is a huge gap between Katakuri / Cracker for veterans. The same gap that must exist between Zoro/Sanji and the 6 weakest mugiwaras. And the Kaido crew has the same dynamics.

At this point, you are being hypocritical if you believe that Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe will face calamities, but the weaker mugiwaras cannot defeat the Tobi Roppo.

This is the fateful arc in which the mugiwaras defeat the enemy organization in individual confrontations and save a particular group (country) and are the protagonists of the war.

@sanjikun I know that you’re a Morj fan, so watch this video.

This is part of the reason why I believe that the 6 SHs need to play a key part in defeating the F6 (whether they do it solo or in tag teams). Wano is the arc where the SHs have to grow, evolve, and prove themselves of being worthy of being called the 5th Emperor crew and eventually PK crew. Even if Luffy proves himself to be worthy of being called 5th Emperor during his fight with Kaido, his crewmates also have to prove themselves worthy of being called a Yonko crew. ZSJ have to prove themselves of being competitive with the three top commanders, and the 6 lesser SHs have to prove themselves of being competitive with the 6 lesser commanders. They aren’t gonna do that by beating up fodders like Hatcha or Holdem.

Luffy can’t become an Emperor by just having himself be close to Emperors while the rest of his crew lags far behind their counterparts

@sanjikun I know that you’re a Morj fan, so watch this video.

This is part of the reason why I believe that the 6 SHs need to play a key part in defeating the F6 (whether they do it solo or in tag teams). Wano is the arc where the SHs have to grow, evolve, and prove themselves of being worthy of being called the 5th Emperor crew and eventually PK crew. Even if Luffy proves himself to be worthy of being called 5th Emperor during his fight with Kaido, his crewmates also have to prove themselves worthy of being called a Yonko crew. ZSJ have to prove themselves of being competitive with the three top commanders, and the 6 lesser SHs have to prove themselves of being competitive with the 6 lesser commanders. They aren’t gonna do that by beating up fodders like Hatcha or Holdem
They really just don't deserve it though... Oda's fault but they've basically came out of the time skip and haven't improved at all, and we should consider them better than a Yonko Crew, No fuck that.

They really just don't deserve it though... Oda's fault but they've basically came out of the time skip and haven't improved at all, and we should consider them better than a Yonko Crew, No fuck that.
I know that we don’t like sudden power jumps, but they are a lesser evil compared to the main characters becoming irrelevant. It’s sort of like how a lot of DBS viewers didn’t like how everyone on Team U7 (besides Goku and Vegeta) suddenly became a thousand times stronger for no good reason, but it was worth it to see those main characters finally become somewhat relevant again.

Also, the SHs can tag team the Flying 5 and Pero. For example, Chopper and Carrot could both fight Pero 2v1 to avenge Pedro, and that way neither one of them would reach Vet level yet.