General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Well, i think it mirrors Dressrosa. Zoro takes Pica (an Elite DD officer/Calamity) while Franky and Ussop take Senor Pink and Sugar (Normal DD officer/F6). I don't have issue with F6 facing the 6 SHs, but it somewhat neglects Ashura, Kawamatsu and Denjiro's roles.

Although i have to say the way Oda prevented Denjiro from having a full fight with Sasaki increases the chances of them being fed to the 6 SHs.

Well, i think it mirrors Dressrosa. Zoro takes Pica (an Elite DD officer/Calamity) while Franky and Ussop take Senor Pink and Sugar (Normal DD officer/F6). I don't have issue with F6 facing the 6 SHs, but it somewhat neglects Ashura, Kawamatsu and Denjiro's roles.

Although i have to say the way Oda prevented Denjiro from having a full fight with Sasaki increases the chances of them being fed to the 6 SHs.
Remember that when Ashura fought Jack, he says that he doesn’t care about fighting a “small fry”, and Jack’s above the F6. It would be weird if Ashura fought a F6 as his main fight after saying that. Plus Oda usually likes to make the protagonists the underdogs in the major fights, and 99% of the fandom already think that Ashura and Denjiro are stronger than any F6, so the fights would lack tension. I believe that the Scabbards will take out the Numbers (samurai vs oni), the two traitors of Oden (Kanjuro and Fukurokuju), and then have an emotional battle where they all confront Kaido and lose. It would be weird for the Scabbards to not confront Kaido when he’s really the only BP that any of the Scabbards care about, besides Inu and Neko hating Jack I guess. Honestly does any Scabbard besides Denjiro even know the names of any F6?

Remember that when Ashura fought Jack, he says that he doesn’t care about fighting a “small fry”, and Jack’s above the F6. It would be weird if Ashura fought a F6 as his main fight after saying that. Plus Oda usually likes to make the protagonists the underdogs in the major fights, and 99% of the fandom already think that Ashura and Denjiro are stronger than any F6, so the fights would lack tension. I believe that the Scabbards will take out the Numbers (samurai vs oni), the two traitors of Oden (Kanjuro and Fukurokuju), and then have an emotional battle where they all confront Kaido and lose. It would be weird for the Scabbards to not confront Kaido when he’s really the only BP that any of the Scabbards care about, besides Inu and Neko hating Jack I guess. Honestly does any Scabbard besides Denjiro even know the names of any F6?
I can skip all scabbards and expect them to fight the Numbers before going straight for Kaido's head which narratively makes sense, but the 2 Dukes would certainly target Jack who would be occupied by Jinbe and...

The issue however, is Jack really that strong enough it would take Jinbe + Dukes to finish him off? I mean Inuarashi and Ashura looked equals during their clash. However i expect Jack to body the Dukes since they lost their limbs (which is a big nerf) and overwhelm Jinbe for sometime until the dukes pull the "Su Long" card and help Jinbe win.

I can skip all scabbards and expect them to fight the Numbers before going straight for Kaido's head which narratively makes sense, but the 2 Dukes would certainly target Jack who would be occupied by Jinbe and...

The issue however, is Jack really that strong enough it would take Jinbe + Dukes to finish him off? I mean Inuarashi and Ashura looked equals during their clash. However i expect Jack to body the Dukes since they lost their limbs (which is a big nerf) and overwhelm Jinbe for sometime until the dukes pull the "Su Long" card and help Jinbe win.
Jinbe will 1v1 Jack imo. The only major arc before Laugh Tale and after Wano is Elbaf imo, so the SHs gotta start looking like a PK crew soon

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Really? Franky, Robin and Brook should be ready...

But then, everyone except Luffy were not ready against CP9 at that time...
I have a faith in mid trio though, but considering we saw Ulti can force Luffy going gear 4th against her, that makes me wonder if they're not ready yet. (granted G4 luffy will no diff-neg diff Ulti).

And i think Franky Shogun might able to put a fight against Page One (at least)

I have a faith in mid trio though, but considering we saw Ulti can force Luffy going gear 4th against her, that makes me wonder if they're not ready yet. (granted G4 luffy will no diff-neg diff Ulti).

That just means that G4 is not suitable for Ulti... Just like when they fought Perona, only Usopp can fight her... And when Smoker drew against Ace (definitely no way Smoker was Ace tier that time) and Sabo in Stampede (no way Smoker is Sabo's tier)... Let's just say, styles make fights...

Hmm, Page One seems to be the weakest and Sanji already schooled him while using RS for the 1st time (non mastery)... I don't think Franky Shogun (apparently Franky's best "form"/"mode") would have a hard time against him...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That just means that G4 is not suitable for Ulti... Just like when they fought Perona, only Usopp can fight her... And when Smoker drew against Ace (definitely no way Smoker was Ace tier that time) and Sabo in Stampede (no way Smoker is Sabo's tier)... Let's just say, styles make fights...

Hmm, Page One seems to be the weakest and Sanji already schooled him while using RS for the 1st time (non mastery)... I don't think Franky Shogun (apparently Franky's best "form"/"mode") would have a hard time against him...
Franky Brook Robin had a chance, but for Usopp, Chopper, Nami i still dont see if they will put a fight against Tobi Roppo.

If the monster jzs fighting calamities and luffy kaido than yes the other 6 should fight tobiroppo
At this point, I don’t see who can take out them besides the SHs. The Scabbards are gonna be taken out by Kaido.

At least the mid trio have to fight 3 of the F6.

As for the weak trio, there are 4 possibilities:

2 of them fight the other 2 F6, and one fights Perospero (probably Chopper)
Usopp fights the Numbers while Nami and Chopper take out the other 2 F6
Usopp and Chopper fight the Numbers, Nami fights a F6, and someone else takes out the last F6
All of the weak trio fights the Numbers, and the other 2 F6 get taken out by 2 other people
Post automatically merged:

i think maybe franky and brook as a team up would be enough
I think it should just be solo, for the mid trio at least. Outside of the Scabbards and SHs, there’s no one who would make sense as a F6 matchup

The physical strength of Ultis devil fruit is what pushed luffy to use gear 4, Page One has the same if not better Ancient Zoan devil fruit than Ulti, How is franky putting up any fight? lol.