General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Drake is not gonna fight against the pirates probably and assuming Perospero will replace him, he would massacre Chopper, 0% chance for him.
And Nami can't fight anyone there if Zeus is not with her.
Usopp best feat was oneshoting a fighter fish in DR...
Nop, there's no way this will happen.

These Strawhats will fight more probably against some Numbers (Tobi Roppo > Numbers). A Giant Chopper vs a true Giant, Franky Shogun vs another Giant, Robin Giants hands vs a Giant (though Robin could hold Hakuba, so maybe she will fight a Tobi Roppo, or even Jack in team with Jinbei, for example), Usopp with Giants Plants vs a Giant.

Drake is not gonna fight against the pirates probably and assuming Perospero will replace him, he would massacre Chopper, 0% chance for him.
And Nami can't fight anyone there if Zeus is not with her.
Usopp best feat was oneshoting a fighter fish in DR...
Nop, there's no way this will happen.

These Strawhats will fight more probably against some Numbers (Tobi Roppo > Numbers). A Giant Chopper vs a true Giant, Franky Shogun vs another Giant, Robin Giants hands vs a Giant (though Robin could hold Hakuba, so maybe she will fight a Tobi Roppo, or even Jack in team with Jinbei, for example), Usopp with Giants Plants vs a Giant.
Well, this could be their chance to get good feats. Also, it’s 100% likely that Nami is gonna get Zeus back, and she may even steal Prometheus as well.

Who’s gonna fight the F6 then?

Kaido is based on strength noboby occupies a position without having earned it through a fight. Tobi Roppo must be between Supernova and Yonko commanders strength. The fact that Drake is among them or the fact that they aaren't afraid to challenge the all-star must be a clue on their strength level. I don't think any of the weaker members of SH will fight them.

My bet is that the likes of Sanji, Zoro, Jinbei, Yamato and killer will fight them. Who's Who might actually be Zoro opponent

Kaido is based on strength noboby occupies a position without having earned it through a fight. Tobi Roppo must be between Supernova and Yonko commanders strength. The fact that Drake is among them or the fact that they aaren't afraid to challenge the all-star must be a clue on their strength level. I don't think any of the weaker members of SH will fight them.

My bet is that the likes of Sanji, Zoro, Jinbei, Yamato and killer will fight them. Who's Who might actually be Zoro opponent
What about the All Stars?

What about the All Stars?
My bet is on the WB pirates since they are here and with the strength level, they can't fight against tobi roppo or numbers. And they can't just stand behind and watch the others fight. Some of them might fight the all stars. I also think Inu and Neko will have their rematch against Jack.

But for Zoro to already fight a YC commander like King who are feared by the entire BM pirates it's difficult to believe it. Just look at how Luffy struggled to defeat Crackers who were 3rd SC of BM. And we're not going to talk about Luffy vs Katakuri.

Right now I don't think Zoro might be able to fight an opponent stronger than the Tobi Roppo. Plus there is a reason why Oda introduce them and showed us they weren't afraid to fight a YC commanders or also the fact that Luffy felt the need to go in G4 to face Ulti. It's establish they aren't weak at all and they'll be good opponents

Considering they are 6 just like the SH left and we even have the 2 womans for Nami and Robin imo there are good chances they will fit perfectly with the SH. Also rhe scabbards are already spended on Kaido, same for minks musketeers etc. no we have still to put up something for secondary Wano characters like Yamato, the Yakuza bosses are too less, at best they will be an hype tool for the F6. Marco is too much and probably he will be put vs a yonko, Law and Kidd are going vs Kaido with Luffy somewhat. What do we have left? Bepo, Killer and others will most likely follow their captains and this should be all.