General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
What have the Tobi Roppo ever done that deserves respect?
It’s unfortunate. A lot of people here care more about the power levels of characters introduced 10 chapters ago than 6 out of the 10 main characters getting the spotlight. I don’t get why people are opposed to the SHs becoming that strong
Post automatically merged:

Ulti requiring G4 luffy, and i doubht she's the strongest
Blueno “required” G2/3, but Franky still high diffed Fukuro

It’s unfortunate. A lot of people here care more about the power levels of characters introduced 10 chapters ago than 6 out of the 10 main characters getting the spotlight. I don’t get why people are opposed to the SHs becoming that strong
It's more about wanting the world to make sense and stay consistent. Honestly I don't give that much of a shit but it's not hard to see the problem

Firs the Garp. JK JK

I think Tobi Roppo are strong. I seriously don't want Nami to get a W of close to YC level character as much as Oda don't give a fuck about power scaling I think he will not do this tragedy.
Nami's been beating opponents vastly stronger than her physically all series. If Alabasta Nami can beat Miss Doublefinger- assassin as deadly as Mr 1- and EL Nami can beat Kalifa- another vastly superior fighter- then there's no reason that Wano Nami couldn't beat a TR. especially if she gets Zeus back with the firepower he's got.

Ulti requiring G4 luffy, and i doubht she's the strongest
Vastly overrated as a moment. It came in a two vs one where Luffy had been grabbed as he was dealing with Page One. Also Luffy broke out G4 a few chapters earlier to fight literal fodder, I doubt very much that means the Strawhats couldn't have beaten the same.

Vastly overrated as a moment. It came in a two vs one where Luffy had been grabbed as he was dealing with Page One. Also Luffy broke out G4 a few chapters earlier to fight literal fodder, I doubt very much that means the Strawhats couldn't have beaten the same.
Ok man, but he started with g4 to destroy the ship. Here he started in base then g2/3 and it didnt work and then decided that he had to use G4, context matters. Page one wasnt eeven there, it was him and ulti, and that was it.

Brook speedblitzed Big Mom
This >> pushing jobffy to G4
Brook blitzed prometheus, not big mom, reading comprehension much? Also that was vastly nerfed big mom.

Lmfao again with this crap? Tobi Roppo are physical monsters with good grasp of Haki. Luffy needed Gear 4 to break out of Ulti's grasp. Page One literally ate an Elephant Gun without major damage.

Like I said, the Numbers are more appropriate guys for the weaker SHs.

Considering they are 6 just like the SH left and we even have the 2 womans for Nami and Robin imo there are good chances they will fit perfectly with the SH. Also rhe scabbards are already spended on Kaido, same for minks musketeers etc. no we have still to put up something for secondary Wano characters like Yamato, the Yakuza bosses are too less, at best they will be an hype tool for the F6. Marco is too much and probably he will be put vs a yonko, Law and Kidd are going vs Kaido with Luffy somewhat. What do we have left? Bepo, Killer and others will most likely follow their captains and this should be all.
They are not 6. X-Drake is obviously a traitor, and Who's Who and Sasaki might be too.

Bogard

You can't win
At this point, it'd probably happen or at least for the mid trio. The way the chapter are going right now imply to me that the Scabbards / Yakuza will be used as a hype tool for the beast pirates until the Strawhats will come to save the day

Hyogoro was already saying they could only stall / injure the Tobbi Roppo while Jack pointed out the Sulong time limit, with the current plot around Luffy and co reaching the top being used as a plot device for the time scabbards/Yakuza will get destroyed imo and from

And the focus on King / Queen blocking the way is obviously a set up for Luffy's top subordinates to end up taking care of them the time for (at least) Luffy to go up

Which would then leave some of the following group(Tobbi roppo) to the mid trio imo, or at least Franky. I'm hoping for Robin to get her fight too, but judging by Oda's track record with her, not so sure. Definitely possible though since there are 2 females in the Tobi roppo with Oda liking female VS female battles.

I think Who's Who will be focused on Yamato at one point though since she is his target in the goal of challenging a calamity. Ulti is on her as well, with Sasaki being (momentarily) captured while Drake is a double agent

For people who think they aren't ready, remember that general Franky at least was handling 2 donquixote executives in PH, has a Shogun fusion mode(with Brook, Usopp, Chopper cooperating) and has been building some anti-Kaido weapons we have yet to see, and thus potentially allowing him to cross the bridge to veteran lvl characters, same way RS potentially allowed Sanji to cross that bridge to challenge YCs

And since Oda is apparently aiming at finishing One Piece in 4 - 5years, he might think it's the right moment for each of the SHs to make big steps in their evolution and infamy during this yonko saga

In the meanwhile I assume that Marco will come to delay Big Mom, while the Supernova will start their revolution against Kaido after the Scabbards will be defeated. With Jack up there, Inu / Neko should ultimately end up fighting him later though

The Numbers are feeling less and less like proper subordinates and more like the Jailer Beasts, so I'm tilting more on the Tobi Roppo. I'd still like to know if the Numbers are capable of speech and if those ones were in some hybrid form.
I don’t think that the Numbers have Zoans or any DFs for that matter. Since they’re all failed clones of Ancient Giants, some were made to look too monstrous (like Juki) while others look more human (like Hatcha)

Actually, count F6 as 5 people. None of the Weak-Mid trio can take down Drake.
I can see an argument being made for Franky and Brook taking down 2/5 of the members, but for the rest, tag teams need to occur. Maybe Yamato takes down another member and the remaining two are tag-teamed by Robin-Usopp-Nami-Chopper

Especially Nami with Zeus (if she retrieves it back) would be a huge firepower

These arguments are so fucking low IQ. Perospero neg diffed Brook AND Chopper combined, and he's weaker than Who's Who. Now Brook is going to fight these guys, half of them probably stronger than Pero.

Chopper will NEVER be on the level of an X-Drake. Not now, not ever.

wouldnt mind a brook vs who's who match up
Here is how that would end up

People should stop disgracing themselves with these stupid ass comparisons.